Deadlift007 is offline Junior Member

How long for my hair to grow back???

Ok, just as an experiment; I shaved my chest and belly hair. I had gained some muscle so I wanted to see if I could see my muscle definition better. Well I think it made it worse, my pecs look much farther apart and I feel silly; I want my hair back! LOL

I just have to wait it out I know.. but does anyone have a ball park figure on how long I will have to wait? It's not a whole forest of hair, just some moderat chest hair and a happy trial.

BuiltForThis is offline Associate Member
    After using a Mach 3 to shave the chest and abdominals it takes me a few days to start showing some hair again.

Thanks for the reply bro...
    So do you think maybe in a couple weeks it'll be getting there?

I feel so silly without my hair.. don't know what I was thinking.

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    hahaha....dude your crazy......if i dont shave i look like a ****ing gorilla.....its digusting......im cursed for life with this....ill shave and then a day later the shit is growing back.....consider youself lucky it taks a few days.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't worry it will be back in no time.. I could never go that route, and am thinking of laser. If you don't mind me asking what is your bf%? Low body fat and a tan will make a huge difference, so that could be it, but hey its a personal choice and some chicks do dig that look, but my girl would kick my ass if I let it grow!!!!

Red face

Hey thanks for the responses guys; it guess it was just new to me.. seeing myself differently.
    My bf% is around 14% currently.

I can see my abs now, but my chest just looks funky, I'm sure it's all in my head. I currently have a decent tan, nothing spectacular.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift007 View Post
    Hey thanks for the responses guys; it guess it was just new to me.. seeing myself differently.
    My bf% is around 14% currently.

I can see my abs now, but my chest just looks funky, I'm sure it's all in my head. I currently have a decent tan, nothing spectacular.
    I say give it a chance!! Its summer time and the shaved look goes good especially if you are lifting and dieting. Its like having long hair all your life and then going with a crew cut, of course you will feel weird at first..

BuiltForThis is offline Associate Member
    I would love for it to take a few weeks to grow back. In the summer I have to shave my upper body twice a week. You should definitely give it a shot though. Why hide all the hard work and time you put in dieting and lifting to bury it under hair.

It's not much hair anyway; it's just pyschological I suppose. The haircut analogy was spot on.

I'm considering leaving it the way it is.

You know what is skyity about the whole thing;? Is that people you know and even your closest friends think you are crazy for going to all this trouble; with dieting and all. I catch hell all the time; I hear, "all you do is eat" and "your going wear yourself down".... And even "all that food is going to kill you" LOL! Whatever!

Got off subject there, sorry. While they criticize me, I'll be building and dream body and they can get fat and out of shape.

Thread Information