1trust is offline New Member

Psoriasis, cycling ? :(

Ok folks, Name's K, Iv been struggling with psoriasis for about 7 year's now, im 24. Never before that did I have it until I ended high school ( thank god ) it is the most embarrasing thing for me, i dont wear shorts, dont wear t's... .. have it on my shins and elbows. Iv gone to the dermo and tried everything possible from every topical solution to light therapy except for pills / injections because i cant afford 1200$ a month for pills or $35,000 a year for injections and my insurance does not cover cosmetic problems. People think im weird when its 95 out and im in sweats and a long sleeve shirt ;( its hard man.. I wish this isht would go away. Iv also tried every home remedy out there tar baths, tea tree oils, every creme... 2 years ago i did a cycle of test e 500 and deca 400, within a month it ALL went away came back within 5 months, does anyone know why and how this could of happened? I know it is a immune system dissease that causes over production of skin cells and i just cant figure this isht out... I know alcohol is a big factor, I dont drink, i avoid salty foods, i get plenty of sun and excercise, i cant seem to get rid of this.... If anyone has some positive advise i would greatly appreciate it !.....

Kurtbigman is offline New Member
    I was exactly the same. You should ask your doctor for betnovate, it's a cream. It's the only thing that works and I've tried everything!

1trust is offline New Member
    Hey thanx man, might as well give it a try. Did everything else.. did your skin clear up completely after this?

Thread Information