Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for an update

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    bump for an update
    Ah you're a demanding bunch, but I like it...I like it.

At any rate, the second to last post of page two has my end of week three update in detail, but I'll certainly add some fodder and random thoughts here: with regards to sides, my subconscious or something has been going nuts and absolutely running with the idea that I'm going to get slammed by them. Virtually nightly, I have a very detailed, very 'real-feeling' dream in which I either awake to find my scalp resembling that of George Costanza's or find that my back is so covered in acne I can scarcely sit down without pain. Of course, thanfully, neither has come to fruition and it seems likely that neither will, but the anxiety is most certainly there in a big way.

At present, the most difficult aspect of the cycle has been a mental one as well - that of "keeping myself in check". My workouts are, by and large going so well and resulting in such incredible pumps that I find myself wanting to hit the gym for a weight training session not only every day, but sometimes more than once a day, which, on top of my daily a.m. cardio would be an overkill on all but the most ambitious cycle imaginable. I'm resisting the urge well enough right now, but feel that this is an aspect that will become MUCH tougher when fina is introduced in about 8 days. If the strength gains even while cutting show themselves in the same manner that many report, I'll have to make a very conscious effort not to get too greedy and derail my progress by overtraining and either injuring myself or burning myself out mentally. I would like the six weeks of fina to be effective weeks during which my workouts are not interrupted and there is as little going on in my life to distract me from my training as possible.

That's it for now other than to mention that I'll be giving SwoleCat's 7-day "blitz program" a trial run in the days leading up to the fourth of july (as good a time as any I guess to 'peak' for that day) so that I can see how I respond to it so that I might utilize it for the seven days leading up to my photos should all go according to plan. Below is a link to this plan:

***http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459329

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Hey man just reading the journal. Seems like your making really good progress so far!

Have you decided if you were going to run the T3 & Clen yet? I think that a good choice in that regard would be to run either ECA or Clen with T3, on and off the entire time you do Tren ace. As for preferance I have ran both Clen and ECA and can say the ECA did a much better job than the Clen simply because it helps you out mentally (Its annoretic effects are awsome when dieting) much more so than clen.

I have also done T3, and can tell you that without AAS it wastes muscle big time. Even when guaging temperature between 98.5 & 99, I lost an incredible amount of muscle in a very short time. Keep in mind that the T3 will raise your RMR dramatically and not to do any sudden calorie drops at the begining like I did.

Good luck with the modeling bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101

Have you decided if you were going to run the T3 & Clen yet? I think that a good choice in that regard would be to run either ECA or Clen with T3, on and off the entire time you do Tren ace.
    I have also done T3, and can tell you that without AAS it wastes muscle big time.
    I had been tempted to utilize T3, both in a 'traditional' and 'mallet' approach. Grounding myself in reality, however, my metabolism is constantly fighting a body type from years gone by that is VERY ectomorphic, and in EVERY instance where I either diet 'too hard' (which is to say, incorrectly by going to extremes) or up my metabolic furnace through activity or compounds without being extremely careful, my body reverts back to that state awfully quickly.

To give you an idea of that constant fine line with which I am flirting anytime I attempt to lean out, here is a picture of me prior to beginning any weightraining, but still physically mature, as I had just graduated high school in this picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See if I Can't Get it Right this Time...-pool.jpg  

Brief Update

These past two days (saturday and sunday) were absolute nightmares!! While I hit up 60 minutes of cardio each morning (as opposed to the normal 45) and had one hell of a workout in the weightroom saturday afternoon, I was overcome both days by this urge not so much to break diet/training/supplementation/gear but to just 'not do it'. It's not as though I craved cheat meals (though I went through an hour spell where i did crave pizza and even went to a pizza place down the street just to smell the stuff), didn't feel like working out or anything specific, but rather I just didn't want to deal with the whole thing. I just wanted a day without injections, multi-vitamins, whey, and even just thinking about any of the above. I managed to get through it just fine, and stuck by diet and training to the letter, but **** that was the first difficult run mentally I've had in a number of months.

On another front altogether, I have, after a great deal of debate, elected to at least give the ECA/Clen rotation a try. The benefits of ECA are wearing off in my opinion - an assertion i feel quite comfortable making in that I can pop my 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and 300mg aspirin and, if I so desire, actually take a nap shortly thereafter, whereas when i started I couldn't even sit down after half that dose and it was like I was on speed. Definitely time to change it up. So this coming saturday (about a week from today) I introduce both clen and tren (hey, they rhyme!)...i normally prefer not introducing two new compounds or changes of any variety at the same time, but the tren was planned for that day and I don't know that I'll have clen in hand before then.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    BigGreen - you ever read the book "Muscle: confessions of an unlikely bodybuilder" ? Its about an ivy league bodybuilder. You'd probably like it.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    BigGreen - you ever read the book "Muscle: confessions of an unlikely bodybuilder" ? Its about an ivy league bodybuilder. You'd probably like it.
    Yeah, I read it...excellent book. He actually attended Oxford, which isn't even in America, let alone the Ivy League...though it's of a quality that surpasses most Ivies. His dad is one of my favorite scholars, having written some fantastic books about American culture.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Yeah, I read it...excellent book. He actually attended Oxford, which isn't even in America, let alone the Ivy League...though it's of a quality that surpasses most Ivies. His dad is one of my favorite scholars, having written some fantastic books about American culture.
    There you go again asserting your intelligence over people. Geez does it ever cease with you Ivy League clowns?

Glad to see you have made the decision to start up on the tren and clen . I have a feeling that you will absolutely love tren. Plus your first bout with clen wont allow you to go to sleep shortly after taking it. I had trouble falling asleep 8 hours after my initial dose. Good luck bro and btw you're looking pretty lean. The one area of target I noticed from the pics was your side caps on your delts seem to be an area you may want to target with this cycle. I'm confident you can still make gains while on tren regardless of the lack of calories. I swear the stuff is hand crafted from God* (you may substitute TheChosenOne here).
    I will begin my cutting thread sometime this week. I have opted to go anabolic free during 12 weeks of cutting. We'll see how well that works out. I think I may hold off on AAS for a full year or more. I still think I have some natural ability left in the tank that I impatiently jumped the gun on. You will have to chime in on my thread when I get it up and running. Good Luck bro.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I just read the whole fu*king post! I demand an update... Bump!

yeah, seriously green.. 2 days is too long.

I'll give you a little update on my back however. Got an MRI, and the culprit is a herniated disc. They prescribed me mobic and soma, and i sold the soma to some friends because they constipate me. Mobic however is an amazing anti inflammatory, and i have had nary a symptom since the day after i started taking it. I'm debating putting this cycle back on after about 2 weeks of physical therapy.

Executioner is offline Banned
    Hey BG, didn't notice the cycle diary until today, read the whole thing to play catch up. Sounds like it's yielding more desirable results compared to your previous cycle... best of luck with everything. I'll be checking back frequently so keep us updated.

Austex is offline Member
    Hey BigG just wondering how everything's going. I've seen you online every day now but still no updates Don't leave us hanging too long!

lame. It's the 17th for dog's sake.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Hello? Bump.

BG is lost. Come home BG.

BG is lost. Come home BG.
    I was indeed "lost" for a bit....graduation season is kicking my ass between trying to show up for each and every one, plus all the festivities surrounding them. Then toss in a wedding or two and I'm suddenly not living the uneventful and care free summer i had originally intended. But yeah, this last week had me all over New England for that crap and, while I stuck to diet, workout and cycle religiously, I wasn't able to post very often here at all, only check in real quick from time to time. So, it seems only fitting that I toss in a formal update below. I'll get on that right now.

END OF WEEK FOUR UPDATE (a tad late )

Workouts: Now things have really begun to take off and I am literally making documented progress every single workout. Don't get me wrong, it's by no means easy (in fact it's kicking my ass to do so) but now it's there for every muscle group and, with tren upcoming (more on that below) likely here to stay for the remainder of the cycle. Just to add a quick note on DC-style training, once you utilize this type of training, i don't know that you can ever truly go back to anything but very deliberate and prolonged negatives. While you may not stick with the 8-second eccentric, I don't think you'll ever go back to the 'standard' version either. I worked out with a friend and went through his workout with him, and while I wasn't adhering to my DC training that particular day so that I could go through his workout, my sets were taking at least twice as long because I was using a very accentuated negative....it's something that's definitely staying in my training whether I'm a faithful DC convert at the end or not.

Diet: Thank god I'm a creature of habit, as this diet would be killing me right now if I wasn't so 'robotic' in that regard. I simply can not get over how remarkable it is to be craving an apple or an orange like a "normal dieter" in our culture might crave chocolate cake or donuts in moments of weakness. My roommate made a fruit salad for lunch the other day and I nearly had to leave the room to avoid tears I wanted some so bad.

The Cycle:: Sides are still very managable, if even existent. There has been no outbreak of acne save for a slight but barely noticeable increase on the shoulders and back (like one or two 'randoms' popping up) and the only real 'side' which has shown up with any real vigor is that of an extremely heightened rate of body hair (re)growth. Mentally, and this seems to happen to some people I've heard (and i'm wondering if those of us spared the physical sides tend to get hit with this mental aspect), *everything* is heightened in terms of emotions. My highs are so amazingly high but my lows are so incredibly low to the point it's frightening. Now, I'm quite introspective and very aware of my emotions, so there's little question that they're heightened in all regards...I'm not sure what I make of it, but it most definitely started with the cycle and that can't be pure coincidence.

Progress: NOW WE'RE TALKING! Fat loss remains nice and steady with no real signs of muscle wasting. Vascularity is well on the rise and I dare say even some size in certain lagging muscles may be creeping on. Strength is on the rise and, all in all, I couldn't realistically be happier with the progress I'm making at this point.

Looking Forward: I started clen today (40mcg with no real effect either way in these first four hours yet) and begin tren tomorrow, so these next two weeks should bring some most promising results.

Just a quick update for y'all:

I've begun three new endeavors of varying intensity this week that will no doubt help me bring things along at an accelerated rate, with the only problem in doing so being, I normally dislike beginning more than one new approach in this regard, as it then becomes tougher to pinpoint exactly which component is having which effect, good or bad. Anyway, the three components are 1. tanning, 2. clen , and 3. tren .

1. Tanning: while it won't be responsible for anything dramatic, when you're as white and pasty as I am with my English, Irish, German, and Swedish roots, it actually makes a *dramatic* difference and i think it may be responsible for most aesthetic progress in the next four to six days.

2. Clen: I went 40mcg yesterday and 60mcg today (planning on 80mcg tomorrow) and so far no real noticeable effect. I'm wiped the hell out, but attribute that to the cessation of the ECA stack and NOT (at least not yet) the effect of clen. I guess I felt a little "high" within a few hours of taking the 60mcg, but nothing that i could definitively attribute to the clen.

3. Tren: Finished the homebrew today and took my first shot shortly thereafter. Now this I am GREATLY looking forward to. If sides are managable and effects are what I'm optimistically expecting, I'll be upping the dosage to 75mg/day (doing 50mg/day now) and extend the time on (planning on five weeks now).

Hey Green. I'm glad you posted. I was starting to think you had turned into a douche.

What kind of strength gains are you experiencing? Can we see some numbers?

A quick update on myself, I'm back in the gym, the disc has proven itself to be a worthy adversary. I can train everything to a reasonable extent except my legs. I can do extensions and curls, but no squats, deadlifts, SLD's, leg press, hack squats, et alia. I also can't do bentover rows, but do Tbar instead. I Tried doing 20 sets of leg extensions yestday, but the pump was so unbearable that i had to quit after 15. As soon as iI can do compound movements realiably and without fear, I will start my cycle.

Hey Green. I'm glad you posted. I was starting to think you had turned into a douche.
    No no, I was a douche long before I started keeping this little journal and will likely be one long after its conclusion....an by "will likely be" I actually mean "unquestionably beyond the shadow of a doubt will be".

You sure can....I'll run out to the X and snag my workout journal in a few minutes and report back with some numbers.

UPDATE worth mentioning

Just thought I'd make a brief update post since my experiences on clen today (80mcg) certainly warrant comment.

While I was devoid of the shakes, I definitely saw a rush of virtually every other effect (no cramping though, thank the gods) clen is known for once I bumped to 80mcg. I had a massive headache at one point, to such a degree that i'll be traveling at all times with some extra strength tylenol for the duration of my clen runs. Additionally, anxiety was absolutely UNREAL. I'm not normally an anxious, unsettled person, but it hit me HARD today...I wanted to get some reading done, started and got about ten pages in before i started getting all bent out of shape that my room wasn't clean, so I cleaned it and got pissed at myself for not reading...went back to reading then got pissed and all out of sorts cuz the dishes weren't done. This is VERY unusual and VERY new for me....i guess it gets **** done around here, but other than that, I could do without it.

Also, despite the fact that my clen contains no keto, it absolutely wipes me right out within two hours of taking it to the point I want to do nothing but sleep. Now, this may still be attributable to the post-ECA crash, as the times I'm crashing roughly coincide with what would have been ECA administration times, but we'll see what the coming days bring in this regard.

Okay, here's some randoms I'm just pulling out of my journal. Keep in mind I'm following a very much so accentuated eccentric rep-phase style of training....not that this manipulates the numbers any, but just something to be aware of.

Each rep scheme with the x/x/x represents a rest pause of 15 seconds each pause for three total "mini-sets" within the rest pause. Each improvement has taken place over the last four weeks and change:
    10/4/3 to 16/5/3 on Smith Hack Squats with the same weight
    8/3/3 to 10/4/3 on Hammer Strength Bench Presses with the same weight
    9/4/3 to 10/3/2 on preacher curls with a 10lb weight increase to boot
    9/4/3 to 10/3/3 on pulldowns with a 15lb weight increase to boot

Those are just a few of the random exercises I picked out. All except for incline smith press (go figure) have seen similar leaps, though it appeared tonight that the incline smith press movement may be on its way....keepign my fingers crossed on that one.

Austex is offline Member
    Do you like the machine style training, or is it just due to the fact that you don't have a spotter for DC training? If it's just the matter of a spotter...****...I'd for sure try to find someone. I personally use more free weights whenever possible. Not only is it better for your mechanics, but also a greater contraction can be achieved. With the DC style training, take hammer strength bench press for example, with DB's you would pull more fast-twitch muscle fibers in to action as you would have to isolate the weight over your chest. (Instead of the machine keeping it in one identical motion).

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck to you bro.. it seems like you really have things planned out well man. keep us all updated.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Welcome back BG. I just started lurking again too. Nice journal, and keep at it. I can't wait to read about your clen shakes. My assistant looks at me funny when my hands shake while signing documents. She must think I am in alcohol withdrawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    Do you like the machine style training, or is it just due to the fact that you don't have a spotter for DC training? If it's just the matter of a spotter...****...I'd for sure try to find someone. I personally use more free weights whenever possible. Not only is it better for your mechanics, but also a greater contraction can be achieved. With the DC style training, take hammer strength bench press for example, with DB's you would pull more fast-twitch muscle fibers in to action as you would have to isolate the weight over your chest. (Instead of the machine keeping it in one identical motion).
    Well, not being able to find a spotter/workout partner that I trust for this type of training does restrict me in some significant ways (though it's something I sincerely believe I've worked around admirably) but using machines for chest is NOT one of those mishaps of not having a spotter/training partner. When you read much of DC's stuff, you see he is a fairly vocal advocate of using machines for chest for the reason that it would be all but impossible to honestly hammer either triceps or delts if you weren't able to isolate the chest and the chest alone during your chest movements. I initially thought the same as you, and refused to give up my free weights. That lasted an extremely short time. If you are honestly hammering on your working set, there just isn't any way you could hit triceps or delts with due intensity unless you're utilizing machines or a facsimile (such as the hammer strength equipment) of some variety for chest....at least not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    My assistant looks at me funny when my hands shake while signing documents. She must think I am in alcohol withdrawl.
    Well lah-dee-frickin-dah Mr. Fancy Job....I'm sorry, but I don't have an "assistant" to notice my shakes. Perhaps the nice folks that on occasion toss me change for dancing in the subway station will notice my shakes, but certainly not an assistant of any kind. Assistant.....pfffft.

By the way, I assume you're up for Fantasy Football again? We're trying to get 12 *real* actual genuine AR members for this go around and not any "flash in the pan" types.

Mini-Journal within a Journal!!

Okay, beginning this coming friday, I am undertaking a trial run of our own Diet Guru Swolecat's carb/water/sodium depleting and loading strategy in an attempt to see how my body responds to his basic plan. Knowing him and his wealth of knowledge, I have no doubt I'll respond favorably, something which I'll have to keep telling myself, as it will be difficult for sure.

I will keep a daily journal during this time, in addition to posting 7-day before and afters. I will be using the scale during this, if only to see how dramatic the effects are during this week. As I'm already lean, I'm expecting good things.

In addition to keeping the journal here, an exact replica will be found in the diet forum as well. I'm hoping that this proves to be a valuable experience, as it will no doubt (particularly on the 1/4 gallon of H20 allotment day) be a grueling one in many respects. I hope you all take something away from it too. I will have one nice cheat meal tomorrow to mentally get myself ready for the friday 'warm-up'.

Well lah-dee-frickin-dah Mr. Fancy Job....I'm sorry, but I don't have an "assistant" to notice my shakes. Perhaps the nice folks that on occasion toss me change for dancing in the subway station will notice my shakes, but certainly not an assistant of any kind. Assistant.....pfffft.

By the way, I assume you're up for Fantasy Football again? We're trying to get 12 *real* actual genuine AR members for this go around and not any "flash in the pan" types.
    I want in. I've already got my lineup planned, 3 deep in alternates for each round.

OKay, here's a summarized cliff notes of my approach leading up to the third of july. Again, i'll be posting before and afters which hopefull will show a substantial improvement for only a seven day period.

Friday, June 25th
    Workout: Full-body workout (2 sets per part) at relatively high reps followed by a prolonged posing session with a deep squeeze for each muscle group.
    Diet: The standard diet which I have been following but with a slightly lowered PWO carb-intake.
    Supplementation: 300mg R-ALA & 50mg Vanadyl Sulfate with 2 PWO meals
    Water: Normal water intake (approximately 2 gallons per day for me)
    Sodium: Normal sodium intake (fairly mild)

Saturday, June 26th
    Workout: 40 mins of a.m. cardio and an afternoon posing session
    Diet: Standard but with only carbs coming after morning cardio and posing session (perhaps 60-80grams total).
    Supplementation: 300mg R-ALA & 50mg vanadyl Sulfate with the two carb meals.
    Water:Standard water intake
    Sodium: Standard Sodium intake.

Sunday, June 27th
    Workout: 40 minutes of morning cardio and an 'arms only' workout in the afternoon (3-4 sets each @ 13-15 reps).
    Diet: Begin carb depletion by taking in only half a cup of oats and the 30-some-odd grams of carbs in my PWO MRP for my total carb intake.
    Supplementation: VS and R-ALA with my carb meals
    Water: 2 gallons
    Sodium:In addition to taking in a full bouillon cube after cardio and before bed, all solid food will be salted.

Monday, June 28th

Workout: 40 mins of a.m. cardio and p.m. workout consisting of chest and shoulders
    Diet: carbs restricted solely to the two PWO (weight training) meals
    Supplementation: standard VS and R-ALA with carb meals.
    Water: 2 gallons
    Sodium: solid foods salted and a bouillon cube after cardio and before bed

Tuesday, June 29th
    Workout:40 mins of a.m. cardio and p.m. workout consisting of back, traps and calves.
    Diet: ZERO carbs on this day
    Supplementation: none
    Water: 2 Gallons
    Sodium: solid foods salted and a bouillon cube after cardio and before bed

Wednesday, June 30th
    Workout: 40 mins of a.m. cardio
    Diet: seven total meals alternating chicken and sweet potato for one meal, sweet potato alone for the next...repeat cycle.
    Supplementation: VS and R-ALA with *every* meal. As-of-yet to be determined diuretic with meals 1, 3, and 5.
    Water: 1 gallon for the day sipped *between* meals, not with.
    Sodium: as close to none as humanly possible.

Thursday, July 1st
    Workout: NO workouts whatsoever
    Diet: same alternating chicken and sweet potato cycle as above
    Supplementation: VS and R-ALA with every meal and yet-to-be determined diuretic on same schedule.
    Water: 3/4 of a gallon
    Sodium: again, as little as humanly possible

Friday, July 2nd
    Workout: NO workouts of any kind
    Diet:chicken and sweet potato every three hours
    Supplementation:diuretics as needed
    Water: one quarter of a gallon (yup, you heard right)
    Sodium: once again, as close to NONE as possible

Saturday, July 3rd
    Workout: None
    Diet: playing it by ear based on my experience in the past with regards to what I can get away with in terms of some early morning simple carbs.
    Supplementation: none
    Water: back to normal
    Sodium: back to normal

sigrabbit is offline Member

I'm in. No darkhorses will take me down this time though!

BG, i'm a little confused. Do you have a photoshoot coming up, or is this just for curiousity's sake?

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    bump for pic

Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    bump for pic
    I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for....I posted 'before' pics that can be found on page two, and I'm taking 'before' (as in "before" my 7-day blitz outlined above) tonight or tomorrow which will be posted, along with "afters" upon the cessation of the seven day blitz on July 3rd. Other than that, 'after cycle' pics will be up in early august, when the cycle, coincidentally enough, ends.

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    I'm in. No darkhorses will take me down this time though!
    Another year and another round of beatings administered by The Dynasty. Note to you the Minnesota BadNewsBunnies...."dont waste your time." ARFFL 04 has TheLegend's name written all over it!

"FOR TWELVE ARE CALLED BUT ONLY ONE IS CHOSEN"

btw sluts check out my cutting thread coming to a webpage near you. I'm getting ready to make my first installment so drop by the members cycle's and show your love to the One and Only.

BG, i'm a little confused. Do you have a photoshoot coming up, or is this just for curiousity's sake?
    In early August (I want to say the fourth) I am *scheduled* to do some basic portfolio shots IF i am in the shape I think i need to be in. From there, this guy, who has worked very closely with a friend of mine (though 40 years my senior), will determine where I can go from there, if anywhere towards this goal and will assist me in getting there once we have that established. I will, of course, be posting these photos should they occur.

END OF WEEK FIVE UPDATE

Workouts: As I noted above in response to Mr. Adams' question, lifts are on the rise now, which, at least for me in my past experiences, is relatively unexpected while cutting and a certain plus anyway i look at it. Pumps are starting to become a little intense during workouts, particularly in the normal 'culprits' forearms, delts and lower back (especially lower back!)

Diet: Thus far, I've seen no need to really change anything in my diet. On non-workout days I play it by ear in terms of 'later in the day' fat intake, and sometimes lower it a tad if it's been a slow day physically or my body is just 'telling' me it's not particularly hungry that day. I'd like to add a bit more carbs to my second PWO meal, but as I work out fairly late, I'd rather that second meal not contain too many carbs, and I'll take the tradeoff of perhaps less than stellar recovery and protein uptake for the insurance of lowered bodyfat.

The Cycle:: I have now concluded approximately a week of fina and clen (a bit less than a week, but close) and those are the two big additions to the cycle. Believe it or not, one of these two additions, in something I still can not make sense of, has seriously calmed me down in terms of exaggerated emotions...not what you'd expect for sure. I'm still trying to figure that one out. Thus far, as the fina hasn't really been given an opportunity to take effect, the thing i like the most about it is that cutting it with the prop for my injections substantially lessens the 'next day sting'. Oh, speaking of which, there will be NO MORE GLUTE SHOTS for the duration of the cycle....I despise them. I never knew how involved the glutes were in virtually every daily activity a human can endeavor to complete until the sting of prop made me very aware of it. No more. As far as the clen is concerned, I'm up to 125mcg a day, where I will remain for this first two week blitz despite the fact that i've yet to experience 'the shakes'. I don't want to get overly ambitious here.

Progress: As mentioned in the workout subheading, lifts are progressing and fat loss remains nice and steady...i really couldn't be asking for better results right now. I hopped on the scale today ONLY because I feel it is an integral part of my 'journal-within-a-journal' seven day blitz progress and i was quite pleased to see that i was 219...i had hesitated to hop on out of fear that I'd be below 210 or even 205.

Looking Forward: Like a child in the days before xmas, I'm giddy with anticipation as to what the tren will do for me when it rears its head and gets to work. My vascularity is already up bigtime from the prop, and my diet has my bodyfat lowering at a nice clip. To be honest, I'd be more than happy with this cycle if it were not only to not include fina, but stop tomorrow....so from here on in, everything is just bonus....but oh, what a bonus that tren should be, eh??

From this point forward for the next seven days, all of my entries will be in the form of my journal-within-a-journal regarding SwoleCat's seven day prep plan. Any info that might fall outside of that but remain worth mentioning will get mentioned in there. Just a heads up.

7-Day Blitz...Day One

This first day, other than a lowered PWO carb intake, does not differ dramatically from my standard approach during this diet/cycle.

Performed a full body workout for the first time in a long time, and briefly abandoned the accentuated negative training which was somewhat of a guilty pleasure/sweet relief in many respects. Got some amazing pumps going and then polished that off with some posing 'practice', which, I'm a tad shocked to find, is exceedingly more difficult than I imagined and almost a workout in and of itself.

It was more than a little odd to NOT taste and feel that rush of simple sugars in (relatively) HUGE amounts after the workout, and, while I can't explain it, there's no question my body can 'tell' that I didn't give it its normal and necessary dose of PWO carbs.

For those who may have missed the above post, I went against my normal plan to not utilize the scale save for an emergency and jumped on this morning before performing cardio. The reason I've elected to do this is not so much for myself (as I'm *still* going by the mirror first and foremost) but as an instrument to gauge the effectiveness of seven day blitz for those reading the thread in the hopes of seeing how it goes both in terms of visuals and in qualatative measures. Anyway, I was pleased to see i was punching in at 219. Swole reports an average weight loss this last week of 5-8 pounds, so we'll see where I come in with regards to that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information