Thread: DNP Week One

shayne77 is offline New Member

DNP Week One

Well 1 week is over so I figured I would post the results. I took it ED at 7pm I wouldn't the sweats at work and look like a freak. I took 200mg DNP , 400 IU Vit. E, 1000 mg Vit C (some where I read vit. C was a natural diuretic), multi-vitamin, and 6mg melatonin (to get through the night sweets)

DAY 1-3

I really didn't notice much differance until the end of day 3. My body temp. went to 99.1 almost instantly and has stayed there. When I do cardio my temp drops 2 degrees everytime. Makes no sense to me at all I guess I sweat so much it lowers my temp My sweating had increased at the end of day 3 kinda like mild cardio.

Day 4 400mg

Despite some advice from you guys I went to 400mg. Body temp. stayed at 99.2 all day, but I must have been sweating like i was dieing. I had 3 ppl at work that told to go to the hospital and get checked out. I felt little diff. other than being hungry enough to steal ice cream from kids as they walked by.

Day 5-7

After being told by several ppl that I needed to see a doctor I elected to go back to 200mg. I feel fine only mild lack of energy, sweating comes and goes, but night sweats do seem to be increasing slightly.

Results after 7days

6 lbs gone
    1 Inch from waist gone
    99.2 avg. body temp up 1.6

I'm not sure if I'm going to do 1 or 2 more weeks but I'll keep you posted on the results.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Good luck bro.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck... its all worth it!

Cold Med. Question

Hey guys I gotta quicky for ya. I'm on day 11 of my DNP cycle but I've managed to get lucky have got the worse cold ever. I'm thinking I may even have strep. and needless to say my energy lvl. has dropped to nothing. Is there any cold meds. I should stay away from or if I find out it's strep do i need to worry about the antiboatics at all.

If anybody has any input into this you'd be the man.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Thats sucks bro. Are you going to stop the dnp ? Thats probably the best advice I can give, as Im not sure of mixing it with cold meds (witch should be alright, but I don't want to say for sure.) would be totally safe.

Anyone have anything to say about this? Ill be running another the winter and I occasionally get a cold, so I need to know too...

I'm going to the doc. tomorrow so I find out if it's strp or not. Keeping up with the 2 gallons of water a day has been tuff just don;t wanna get dehydrated. My doc. is pretty is kewl I thought about telling him wht I've been up to but not sure he'd be willing give me advice. I guess my 21 days might get cut short.

Thanks for the advice 101.

Lightbulb

Whew great news its not strep. I've got mono. If you would like to know the easist way to make your energy lvl's drop through the floor I have the answer. I'll be posting links for the new DNP + Mono cycle it's great for helping with hunger you have on DNP. I'm bottleing the mono now, I'll keep you posted as soon as it's ready

Peace

Wow, that's fu*ked up. Sorry bro.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shayne77
    Whew great news its not strep. I've got mono. If you would like to know the easist way to make your energy lvl's drop through the floor I have the answer. I'll be posting links for the new DNP + Mono cycle it's great for helping with hunger you have on DNP. I'm bottleing the mono now, I'll keep you posted as soon as it's ready

Peace

THAT SUX SORRY BRO, MAYBE NEXT TIME....

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    What in the flying sam hell are you taking DNP for? I would like to lose weight as well as the next guy but **** son you are playing with fire.

I about crapped myself when i saw this post, why are you resorting to taking DNP as dangerous as that **** is?

Have fun changing your sheets everyday because of the sweats.

This is crazy. I knew of one person that took this and kept a journal, talked of splashing in his bed to keeping a humidifier next to him at night and sucking on ice cubes all day long.

Good luck and be safe.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 09-08-2004 at 02:20 PM.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    What in the flying sam hell are you taking DNP for? I would like to lose weight as well as the next guy but **** son you are playing with fire.

I about crapped myself when i saw this post, why are you resorting to taking DNP as dangerous as that **** is?

Have fun changing your sheets everyday because of the sweats.

This is crazy. I knew of one person that took this and kept a journal, talked of splashing in his bed to keeping a humidifier next to him at night and sucking on ice cubes all day long.

Good luck and be safe.

Many people take DNP. I use DNP. Many people on this very board have journals documenting their use of it. Not one has keeled over yet.

It isnt dangerous when taken in a safe manner.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Many people take DNP . I use DNP. Many people on this very board have journals documenting their use of it. Not one has keeled over yet.

It isnt dangerous when taken in a safe manner.

Yeah I gave it a 8 day go around and I am alive. Although I must admit there were times I questioned. Maybe it was the 103 degree fever though. I actually am going to run DNP alone during the spring to find out if in fact I had a reaction to DNP or not. We shall know in a few months.

I'll just go about it the old fashioned way.

I'll just go about it the old fashioned way.
    There's no doubt the safeist way is to eat right and do cardio. Some of us are just in a hurry to see results and (IMO) when used the right way DNP can be used in a very safe manor. That and I think I could do cardio 24/7 and I wouldn't lose the BF in the amount of time I need to loose it in.

DNP and Hives

Ok this has been just about the most amazing two weeks of all time. As if getting mono wasn't great for a DNP cycle, I broke out in hive's yest. You think sleeping with night sweats is bad, try hives. I stopped taking the DNP and then about 36 hrs later I got the hives (I've never ever had hives before).

My thinking is that while I had the mono I wasn't drinking near the amount of water I was prior. Is it possiable that by not drinking enough that I wasn't flushing my body and that is what caused the hives.

As for results from DNP I did 14 days and have lost 12 lbs. I think it will come down quite a bit as I'm swollen from the hives plus the water from DNP. I'll post the final results in a week or so.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Just drink water until you can't drink anymore, then drink some more. Take your multi and some vit C. Get well soon.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok this has been just about the most amazing two weeks of all time. As if getting mono wasn't great for a DNP cycle, I broke out in hive's yest. You think sleeping with night sweats is bad, try hives. I stopped taking the DNP and then about 36 hrs later I got the hives (I've never ever had hives before).

My thinking is that while I had the mono I wasn't drinking near the amount of water I was prior. Is it possiable that by not drinking enough that I wasn't flushing my body and that is what caused the hives.

As for results from DNP I did 14 days and have lost 12 lbs. I think it will come down quite a bit as I'm swollen from the hives plus the water from DNP. I'll post the final results in a week or so.
    Take benadryl and it should help with the hives. Hives suck I get them regularly (not from DNP) but I always load up on benadryl when I get them.

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Just drink water until you can't drink anymore, then drink some more. Take your multi and some vit C. Get well soon.

Thanx man. I'm drinking from a gallon as we speak. I'm hoping to get it complete before go to bed. That will give about 2 gal. for today.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Take benadryl and it should help with the hives. Hives suck I get them regularly (not from DNP) but I always load up on benadryl when I get them.

I saw that clariton is now approved for hives, I think I'm gonna get some of it since the benadryl isn't doing much. I'll let you know if it works better plus I only have to take it once a day and it's not supposed to knock you out. Taking benadryl all day makes me drag.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Bro of the 12 pounds yo lost, how many lbs do you think was muscle? did you retain water?

Hives are a possible side effect from DNP , while taking it and after you stop. If it happens an antihistamine is what you need, and how much/strong will depend on the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Bro of the 12 pounds yo lost, how many lbs do you think was muscle? did you retain water?
    I'm sure I'm holding water and I'm thinking do to the hives it's alot, my hands and arms are swollen. My watch is normaly pretty loose and now I can barely get it on. So I think I'll lose at least another few pounds. If I did my research correctly there should be little to no muscle loss. I'll let you know in a about a week. The last four days of my cycle were crap cause my throat was so sore about the only thing I ate was ice cream.

I'm sure I'm holding water and I'm thinking do to the hives it's alot, my hands and arms are swollen. My watch is normaly pretty loose and now I can barely get it on. So I think I'll lose at least another few pounds. If I did my research correctly there should be little to no muscle loss. I'll let you know in a about a week. The last four days of my cycle were crap cause my throat was so sore about the only thing I ate was ice cream.
    i am saving my dnp . im on a cycle of test e/eq and am really tempted to take it coz honestly i look like a bloated phuck. i got 2 months to get ripped for the beach. im going for the new year Jan1. you reckon dnp, clen will do the trick?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    i am saving my dnp. im on a cycle of test e/eq and am really tempted to take it coz honestly i look like a bloated phuck. i got 2 months to get ripped for the beach. im going for the new year Jan1. you reckon dnp, clen will do the trick?

Absolutely bro, no sweat.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    i am saving my dnp. im on a cycle of test e/eq and am really tempted to take it coz honestly i look like a bloated phuck. i got 2 months to get ripped for the beach. im going for the new year Jan1. you reckon dnp, clen will do the trick?

Why are you bloated???? Are you using Anti-E's to keep the bloat down?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    shayne77.....I just saw this. Keep it up bro, I will keep following this as you post.

(IMO)
    If your on a test cycle now there is no way I'd do the DNP at the same time. Everybody reacts dif. but I wouldn't be able to come close to pushing myself like should. I did mild carido and felt like I was tring to do a marathon, if I'd have lifted I doubt I could have benched 200 . You'll be done with your test by Dec. won't ya, that gives you plenty of time for DNP.

Good luck bro leaning out around Thanksgiving and Christmas takes more will power than I have.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good job man...

how are the cravings..

i am doing a lighter cycle of dnp while doing pct..

but they cycle you are running.. i did while on cycle..

good job with the heads up on the body temp..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Why are you bloated???? Are you using Anti-E's to keep the bloat down?

yes i am using anti e's nolva/proviron combo. i think its my crappy diet, have been slacking around.

(IMO)
    If your on a test cycle now there is no way I'd do the DNP at the same time. Everybody reacts dif. but I wouldn't be able to come close to pushing myself like should. I did mild carido and felt like I was tring to do a marathon, if I'd have lifted I doubt I could have benched 200 . You'll be done with your test by Dec. won't ya, that gives you plenty of time for DNP.

Good luck bro leaning out around Thanksgiving and Christmas takes more will power than I have.

i will be done with my cycle on nov 2nd week. pct another month. am i correct to assume NO dnp for pct? if thats the case i will have around 25 days to use dnp, clen for the holidays. hope that coupled with cardio will get me lean for the beach!

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Absolutely bro, no sweat.

thats very good to hear, by the way shane 77, i look forward to seeing more of your dnp threads i am keeping a close eye on em.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    what a run of bad luck...get better and good luck on the next one. Hit up that benydryl for shizzle and force the water down......

Is it just me or does it seem that everyone that takes DNP gets some kind of flu or cold during cycle?

Does anyone know the reason for this? I have read more journals regarding DNP and my original post on this thread just sounds ridiculous...thanks for not tearing my ignorant head off at the time..

Get well soon and post results....any pics before and after?

alert is offline Junior Member
    i was doing a two week cycle but had to cut it short at 10 days cuz of the flu or atleast flu like symptoms ...

Everyone gets sick in some way during their cycle of DNP ...very interesting indeed.

Everyone gets sick in some way during their cycle of DNP ...very interesting indeed.
    it makes sense, imagine you sweating like a pig and being inside an airconditioned room. clothes wet from sweat and any form of draft wether air-conditioning or fan would more than likely invite a flu or a cough/cold.

Dnp To Harsh For Me

Ok well sorry it's been so long since I've posted alot of RL stuff to deal with.

Anyway after my dreded first cycle of DNP I decided to give it a go round two. I didn't really change anything this cycle other than staying at 200mg every day and I increased my water intake as much as possiable.

Everything went grt atleast as to be expected for DNP. Then on day 7 I started to break out in hives again buy the end of the day my hands were swelled badly enough I couldn't cut stake with a knife, when I woke the next day (obv. I stopped taking DNP) my hands had gone down and my eyes were about half swollen shut.

I've now been off cycle for 3days and would say I'm about 80% back to normal. I've been drinking about 2 1/2 gallons a day tring to flush as much out as poss.

I'm not sure if it's poss. the stuff I have is bad or I'm just allergic to it but after this cycle I'm done DNP is now the devil drug.

Ok well sorry it's been so long since I've posted alot of RL stuff to deal with.

Anyway after my dreded first cycle of DNP I decided to give it a go round two. I didn't really change anything this cycle other than staying at 200mg every day and I increased my water intake as much as possiable.

Everything went grt atleast as to be expected for DNP. Then on day 7 I started to break out in hives again buy the end of the day my hands were swelled badly enough I couldn't cut stake with a knife, when I woke the next day (obv. I stopped taking DNP) my hands had gone down and my eyes were about half swollen shut.

I've now been off cycle for 3days and would say I'm about 80% back to normal. I've been drinking about 2 1/2 gallons a day tring to flush as much out as poss.

I'm not sure if it's poss. the stuff I have is bad or I'm just allergic to it but after this cycle I'm done DNP is now the devil drug.
    sorry to hear that bro, im on my 2nd go on dnp. i got hives on my first sometime day 11 and had to stop. i wasnt taking any anti-histamine so maybe thats why i broke up. im taking some benadryl now and hopefully it will work better.

joevette is offline Banned
    (IMO)

I'm on DNP right now and a gram of test with 525mg of tren . I figure if that doesn't hold onto my muscle nothing will. My bbt is still low-normal (97ish)and it gets up to 99.4 by the end of the day. I'm not lifting much because 600mg of DNP ed makes me too tired and out of breath, but I doubt I'll lose any muscle.

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    what is 'the Hives' ?

(Im not american)

Thread Information