Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My M1T cycle

GQSuperman is offline Banned

update 18, 19, 20

day 18, lifted chest (since i still can't do legs). bench went up. i did'nt want to go too heavy (since i worked chestalready on monday), so i repped with 225. i did 4 sets of 10 with not too much trouble. felt a great pump. weight was at 207.

pigged out tailgating saturday for the big game. today (sunday) taking it easy and getting back on track. i'll post my current weight after i hit the gym monday.

should note

like wiz in his journal, i have noticed a dark odorous urine the past couple days. not sure what this is about, as i am also drinking plenty of water.

day 21

weighed in at 210. this is due to the fact that i ate like a pig over the weekend due to tailgates etc. oh well, this is a bulking cycle. did chest today . great pumps and great strength. pushed up 110's on dumbell presses for my last set of 6. this is a record for me. i have started to notice sensitivity in my nipples, so i took nolva last night and again this morning. my nipples don't itch, but i figured better safe than sorry. if i can maintain at 210 until i'm done and then drop to 205 after PCT, i'd be extremely happy. my goal is to be cut up around 205 pounds after all is said and done. (i still plan on doing my s1+ or 1-test with M4OHN in a couple months).

day 22

ok, so i upped my dose to 15mgs today and planned on doing this for the last week. i had very bad lethargy, (no problem at 10 mgs). i didn't work out today b/c flag football games started, so my workout schedule will get pushed back one day. i also started gettting the lower back pumps (without even lifting). so, this is a dose dependent thing it seems like. guys under 200 should stick with 10mg's i'm thinking. the gains are still there, but with no sides.

also, this last week, my diet is gonig to be for ****. i've got long hours to work and i've been eating poorly. i'm still getting all my protein, but i'm also getting sugar and carbs too. this is a bulk, so i'm sure i'll put on a few extra pounds this last week, but i'm not too worried.

day 23

lower back pumps are still present....i'm glad i started with the 10mgs or i don't think i'd have gone the entire 4 weeks at 15mgs. i weight in just under 212 today. had great pumps for my back workout. a little lethargic, but nothign i can't handle. i have increased carbs to help combat this.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Great read, keep up the hard work looking forward to seeing how it ends

wired-up is offline Member
    going to post any before and after pics?

day 24

did arms today. great pumps. no headache. mild lethargy and lower back pump. weighed in at just over 210. it looks like i can drop two pounds easily in a day, so i'm hoping to maintain around 205 after PCT. when i do my cutting cycle in a couple months, i'm hoping i can end up around 200-205.

pct

so, i started my PCT saturday (i bumped up my M1T the last couple days, so i ran out a few days early and didn't quite get the full 28 days.) i've been taking 1ml in the am and 1 ml in the pm of AR-R 's nolva...or 40mgs. however, my nipples are sensitive, so i'm a little freaked. i'm going to bump up to 60 for the next couple days and hope the sensitivty and very very slight swelling does down. i have metacort, but i think i got abad bottle, so i'm hoping for a replacement will be shipped to me in the next couple days.

i weighed in at 212 my last day on M1t. i got tons of comments this weekend when i went back to watch my old college football team play. all my old buddies and coaches commented on how thick i looked and how i looked bigger now than i did when i played. it was kind of nice. i must say though that carrying the extra weight takes getting used to...my lower back and ass are sweating like you would not beleive...it's also tough to get my cell phone in my pants poicket now b/c i've put on the weight...my shirts also fit much tigher throug hthe armpits and back.

anyway, i feel like a lot of this is bloat, so hopefully i'll trim up a bit after PCT, but still be above 200. i don't want to be too big, and i almost felt like i was with the comments i was getting (most guys lose weight after playing college football, so it's kind of strange to be getting comments from guys who used to be jacked..it was kind of uncomfortable..maybe they were jealous, but anyway...)

so, i'm happy...just hope i';m not getting gyno and that this nipple thing goes away and my bloat goes down a bit. i'm be taking creatine to help with strength and also taking ECA twice a day with 5mg tribulus.

side note

on a side note, i played flag football for the first time since my hammy injury. it felt fine...my other leg hurt more...a pinched nerve from overcompensatng i guess. so, i hope to resume squatting and deadlifts in the next could weeks. until then, i'll just stick with calve raises and leg extensions...maybe thowing in some very very light hangstring curls and see how it feels.

PCT day 3

weighed in at 208 today...strength was still up. i took the creatine after working out today, but plan on taking it before working out in the future b/c i notice a much better workout when i do so (past experience with creatine)

i've upped my nolva dose to 60 and will carry this out for the most of this week and then drop to 40 mg's next week nad then down to 20 for the final 2 weeks. i'm also using metacort...although i am having problems with applying it (i got some advice though, so i think i've got the problem solved).

i also added some B6 to my PCT and and taking ECA....twice a day. i'll stop b6 next week and carry my ECA for the first two weeks of PCT and then stop for 2 weeks.

i took my milk thistle during my cycle nad am only doing r-ala during PCT...tkaing 300mgs in the morning and then taking another 300 after working out before my PWO shake and my dinner.

update

have run for footall the last two days, so workouts have been lax. weighed in at 207, and bloat is pretty much gone. i'm hoping ot keep 5 or 6 pounds from this cycle. IMO, not bad for 1 month.

thickmass is offline Member
    pics?

update

ok, i must say i'm dissappointed with the outcome of my PCT at this point. it's a week into PCT and i'm at 204, but i feel so small. i was up ato 210-212 at my biggest while on M1T and felt huge....bloat i'm guessing. i'm down to 203-204 and feel i look like crap. i am doing ECA during the frist two weeks of PCT, but i din't think it would make this big of a difference. i haven't notcied any huge drops in strength, but the pumps are crap (you get used to the huge pumps on M1T and love to hit hte gym). now is a little more frustrating.

so, in the respect that its kind of a bummer when you come off M1T and i'm assuming AAS, i don't know if i really want to do this again. if i do, i will be sure to include clomid though. maybe it will help. i'll also be sure to not include the ECA and maybe try clen instead? anyway, the scale doesn't lie...i did pick up 4 pounds of something. but, as most will say, this could have been done through diet etc (although, my diet has been pretty good for the last 4 or 5 months and i was having trouble breaking 200)

anywya, just thought i'd update for what it's worth.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

Same thoughts here... I think that clom is a better choice during pct, than just nolva, or maybe both at the sametime sorta like pheeno's plan. I've lost just about everything mass wise. That I gained, my strength only dropped in benching... pretty bad. So I gained 10lbs and am left 2 wks later 2-3lbs... I feel that i've done something wrong in the pct... I started with 6oxo during the last two weeks of the month long M1T, because I felt my nipps getting sensitive... then went directly into 40mg of nolva and post cycle therapy from ........com.. now I just started tribulus yesterday, to help along.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yeah thats what happens with M1T its just so **** suppressive that you have litterally no test after the cycle to keep any gains. My first time i got 16 pounds in 2 weeks. ANd only ended up keeping 5 pounds. If you decide to use M1T again bump up the nolva really high like 60mgs for the first 2 weeks.

update

so, it's been just over a week of my PCT. i'm starting to feel like i'm filling back out. strenght never really dropped that much, which is good. my nuts are back to a normal size (alhtough the ECA shrinks up my sac pretty good) . acne is starting to kick in. i have a few zits on my face that are annoyinga nd my back is breaking out a bit. i'm still at 204, so at least i'm still over the 200 pound barrier i had hit before this. i'm dropping the ECA after this week. doing a modified cutting diet for about a month (not strict, but still following basic rules and keeping teh calories up...so i guess you couldcall it a clean maintenance diet). then, i'm contimplating a mohn with 1-test or similar cycle, followed by a better PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    then, i'm contimplating a mohn with 1-test or similar cycle, followed by a better PCT.
    do a stack of 1-test with Finigenx. i did it and got 10 lbs in a month and kept every bit of it. both products i used were by Pharmagenx. Finigenx converts to tren . good stuff. congrats on your results too!

don't think so

i'm sure i could get the 1-test cheaper at bulk nutrtion.com and get the dermabolics version, which i understand is better than doing an oral 1-test. as for the other prohormone. never heard of it. i'm sure i could also save $$ by simply buying the PH itself without the fancy name.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    i'm sure i could get the 1-test cheaper at bulk nutrtion.com and get the dermabolics version, which i understand is better than doing an oral 1-test. as for the other prohormone. never heard of it. i'm sure i could also save $$ by simply buying the PH itself without the fancy name.
    yeah, 1-test is 1-test. i've never tried the derm version, but i hear it's better too. get whatever's cheaper. here's a link to the finigenx info: http://www.pharmagenx.com/finigenx.html Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is the active compound in it that converts to Tren . if you can find that bulk, i'd definitely recommend giving it a shot! worked great. i haven't heard much about it on AR, but locally and at the gym, it's very popular.

2 weeks pct

so, after 2 weeks, i'm holding at 204-205. i'm stopping the ECA today too for a couple weeks. strength is the same.

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    well superman, my strenght stayed up this whole time and i stopped a little before you.. Im taking 3g of trib every day and my weight is starting to climb back up, i guess next time i will use clomid though as i lost 4 lbs more than what i could have possilbe kept

done

so, after my PCt (and thanksgiving), my weight today was 206. my diet has been far from clean these last two weeks though. my midsection took a hit. my strenght gains are still here though, and i'm assuming the creatine is adding to some of my bloatedness. i'm going to slowly readjust my diet to a maintanence level....clean over the next couple weeks (i'm moving and have a big project at work due, so late nights are killing my diet). after i've gotten it back on track and afer xmas, i'm going to start my 1-test/M4ohn for 6 weeks and see how i cut up. i'll try posting after pics then if i'm satisfied. right now, i looks pretty much the same as in the originial pic...just a little stronger and about 6 pounds heavier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information