bigbank69 is offline New Member

Exclamation Any knowledge About Prop?

I just started on prop and I am on week three, and I am taking 100mg every other day. I have been told that this is a moderate cycle? My goal is to trim up and clean up, am I on the right track?

I need help I dont want to do this wrong and I want to have the most results in the least time! Any knowledge is good knowledge.

Iowa is offline Banned
    First off this is the wrong forum, but its your first post so its okay. 100mg of prop is on the low side but theres other factors to consider when determining gains. As for trimming and cleaning up, thats going to depend on your diet and training, but mainly diet. Check out the cutting sticky bro.

bigbank69 is offline New Member
    Thankyou , I am dieting in a low carb and high protien diet and I run 4 times a week and I am in the gym 5 times a week at least and am in the pool twice a week. How many mg do you think is apropiate?

9000rpm is offline Member
    If this is your first cycle, you are dong fine. I disagree with the people that say you should run 600 to 1000mg of test per week. It really depends on your size and size goals also. How tall are you, how much do you weigh, etc. I am 5'5", and range from between 165lbs and 190lbs depending on whether I'm cutting or bulking. I always keep my total AAS intake to 1000mg or less per week. But I'm past my first cycle and I know how my body reacts to it.

You are taking approximately 350 to 400mg per week of prop, and that is fine for a first cycle. You WILL see gains from that, you just need to give it time to kick in. If you are in week 3, you will only be feeling minimal effects. Wait until week 4 and will you notice an increase in strength and libido. Just eat plenty of protein and work your ass off and you will see the gains you want. The gear isn't a magic drug, your dedication in the gym is 90% of it. If that link isn't there, you will see minimal results.

Be patient.
    Last edited by 9000rpm; 04-21-2005 at 10:42 AM.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    I am in week 2 and I actually felt the prop kick in around day 10. I took 100mg days 1-5, and now take 75mg ed. Take l-dex, or if you aren't concerned with putting on too much mass, take letro. These will keep water and estro fat off. I agree though, diet is the only thing that will determine your success. Might consider switching to ED injections. I thought I wouldn't like it, but have grown used to the pin. Keeps your blood levels more stable. Good luck.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    9000 nailed it!

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    9000 nailed it!
    Thanks bro.

Thread Information