Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I love this journal, so it sounds like the painful pumps are kicking in?!
    do you chew your tabs or not? just curious

keep as posted! the more details the better dude!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Wait till the test kicks in......

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Sounds like your making some great progress....I cant wait till my cycle so i can feel those pumps!!!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    5/3/02
    I got up this morning very very tired. I had chicken rice and veggies for breakfast and bout to have a shake now. going to work out now, i do wanna go work out early today. Im very happy lately because the girl who was confusing me finally finally gave me a call and left me a messege to hang out! YAE!!! Im going to work out legs now, ill post ya how it went!

5/3/02
    leg pumps were awesome today. I did squats, leg press, hamstring curls, cabs and others. I couldn't really walk by the end of my work out.
    I feel great now. I also took my 3rd shot of test today, hope the test comes in soon, but for now, dbol is in the league

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    sounds like its going well mate. Whats the weight gain now?.I've got to have my 3rd shot of sust tonight i hope it gets easier cause this sust 300 is literally a pain in my ass. Keep us posted..........HITMAN

5/4/02
    im up 4lbs and this is my 9th day. I should've gained more but my diet has been off due to financial problems. Also im thinking about quitting the weed while on the cycle, im afriad it'll hinder gains. Anyway, i hope i gain atleat 6-7lbs by the end of 2nd week. Good luck hitman

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Well congradulations on your cycle so far bro, sounds like your really happy and your making some great progress. Im thinking that your reacting off of the NLarge the way you are because a)lactose intolerent b) the quality of protein in any weight gainer is usually shit, this is why many experience upset stomachs, and get bloated at times.

5/5/02
    I got up this morning at 12:30 tired as shit. I feel very warm and bloated as a mofo. I have a minor headache and feeling like shit as of now. I took my shot on friday on my right glute and last night it was hurting so much i just had to fall asleep. it looks like my fingers are thicker than they use to be. Im going to eat 5 egg whites, 2 toasts, 2 packets of oatmeal, and a nlarge shake for my breakfast. I hope starting this week, my weight goes up alot. I still havn't taken my liquidex because my money is in my pocket and not in the bank yet. I will be ordering 22guage for my liquidex, 25g for shoulders tommorrow. Hopefully, everything goes ok. And you guys are right, don't go by the scale, go by the mirror. Right now my chest looks fuller and my quads looks thicker but my arms and shoulders look like they havn't changed a bit. I will work out super hard this week and progress! ill keep ya posted
    Peace and enjoy my journal!

5/5/02
    I just ate my lunch. I am stuffed man!! i just had a big chicken parm on a hero with a dbol . I will be resting today. My work is interfering with my cycle since i have to work tues and thursday. Im going to have to work out early those two days. I defenitley feel heavier now and everyone's been telling me i got bigger and my face looks fatter(damn it!). i still havn't run the liquidex yet but it seems like i have no gyno yet. no burning no itching and no more sensitive nipples. I will be drinking a shake in 2 hrs and eating dinner 3 hrs. My diet has been on the pin point today since i can rest and relax. So far the side effects of dbols are nausea(which has been disappearing), headaches, heat rush, some acne, bloat, tighten up balls, and some aggresiveness. Im also extremly horny these days. I think girls can smell test or something because im constantly getting hit on at work by girls and i love it!

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Keep us posted, seems like everything is going good for yah bro, i always come to this board just so i can read what has been happening to you while on your cycle. Good luck with the rest of it.

5/5/02
    i ate dinner. i had fish, rice and veggies. Dinner wasn't so fulfilling, i will be eating some cottage cheese with oatmeal and a shake. Eating 2 more dbols and i will be good to go for the day. oh by the way left nipple is erected and i keep thinking im getting gyno and pressing on my chest but i dont feel any balls or knots under nipple. Nipple is very sensitive right now than before. Ok im off to go drink some water. tommorrow is chest day and i can't wait!

5/6/02
    Today i went on the scale and i am 163lbs. It's been 9 days into the cycle and iv'e gained 7lbs. My face is bloated and need to get rid of the bloat. I just purchased my 22g so i will be taking liquidex .5mg/eod or maybw 1mg/eod for 1 week since i havn't taken liquidex yet and im already a week into my cycle. Pump was awesome and strength is up a bit. Im defenitley heavier and bigger and feeling great right now! i wonder how it's going to feel like after test kicks in. MY FACE IS BLOATED DAMN IT!!!!! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO BEFORE LIQUIDEX IS INSERTED INTO MY THROAT TO HELP THE BLOAT A LITTLE BIT?

5/7/02
    I just ate my breakfast of champs again. Im still 163lbs. I won't be able to lift today because of work, so i'll be resting, which is good anyway. I almost threw up again eating, so i stopped eating for the morning. I fnally ordred my needles!!!! i can finally take liquidex starting thurs or friday. My dads beeen telling me im getting bigger and my face looks like a moon face. I guess i can use that liquidex to get rid of some bloat. But feeling strong and heavy as ever. I ate 5 egg whites, 1 pcket of oatmeal, 1 nlarge shake, 1/2 cup of apple sauce, and vitamins and dbol for breakfast.

update this bro!!

5/12/02
    i was really busy. I started liquidex and shot it in my mouth two times. How long until the liquidex kicks in? pple say i look bigger now and my back has grown alot and my shoulders. But chest seems to lack. My diet has been off for a couple of days since work interfered. But now im on scale i weigh 161, i lost some lbs like 2, but hoping its water

Sema is offline Associate Member
    keep up the hard work dude, awesome

iron surge 2Big is offline New Member
    good job man..keep it up...hey what does ur cycle look like ..what are you takeing and when do you take it keep us posted.....peace

5/13/02
    Sup bros. I worked out my chest today. My weight seems to be stuck right now and havn't increased weight for 4 days. My arm grew an inch so far(YAY!!), and my overall body looking good. My back is broken out with acne, which is getting real nasty. Im taking test/dbol /winny cycle and winny is not till later on in the cycle. Dbol will be stopping in a week and half. My strength is up alot now, i went from maxing 225 once, to repping 225 5 times without spot. Im 2 1/2 week into my cycle and loving it so far. when my chest is pumped it looks fucking huge!!! must be the dbol pumps. Also headaches and nausea disappeared. I guess my body is getting used to it. I also pulled my abs today and it fucking hurt like a bitch. Well anyway, going good so far! ill keep ya posted

cool bro! how much weight have you gained so far? 5 pounds did you say? how much protien/calories you chugging?

so far i've gained about 10lbs and almost 3 weeks now. im not keeping track of my protein and cals but every meal i eat, i eat alotta chicken, bread, rice, and veggies. I just eat till im stuffed and feel like going to sleep. Im bout to eat some rice and steak right now. Defenitely feeling good man. pumps are awesome and i love it. thinking about coming off.....it's depressing.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Well your going to have to come off sooner or later.
    Forget about that and just focus on the great pumps your getting.

Good Luck bro.

dude, you had 4 pounds then all of a sudden 10! great job!

dont give up dude! your shits about to kick in full blast!! ride it out!

we know what your feeling, it's a very tough lifestyle.

well this is what happend. I didn't take my liquidex for a while and i was up alot. i started taking liquidex and lost alot of bloat, which i didn't mind since i can see the net gains. My arm grew an inch. my strength is up alot, but lbs right now only 7lbs in 2 weeks and half. But that was after the water had dropped. My face is looking normal now. i have one question. do test give you better results than dbol ? i only gained 7lbs of net muscle so far. im hoping to gain atleat 15lbs more. Fuck!

5/15/02
    i worked out my back today and it was absoultely ridiculous! i was throwing up weights more than the big guy next to me and i felt like super man. My friends are telling me im getting huge especially my guns, my shoulders, lats, traps and chest. I was very aggressive at the gym today and i have a headache from working out so hard. Whew~! that felt soooo good though. Im only 161lbs, i lost weight due to bloat loss. if im going by the mirror im happy but if im going by the scale im not. i thought i would atleats be 167lbs by now but im not at all. i hope test puts on more weight on me than dbols. tommorrow is my shoulder day and im going allll out tommorrow also. good shit!

I think your long over due for an update.

Where'd you go?

ya dude, come on!!! update this!!!

5/22/02
    sorry guys, i been real busy doing shit and i just forgot to update. Dbol is ending in a week and so far i've gained 12lbs, with very little water. Im happy with my results so far. My bench went from 225 once to 245 4 times so far. and others are really banging out also. Friends are telling me i got huge. Im just waiting for the test to kick in, hopefully it'll put on more size on me. I want to gain about 10-15 more lbs. My diet has been strict, i been eating 4 steaks a day for past 8 days and i think i gained about 4lbs there alone. Ill be posting pics soon since i have a before pic and once im done with the cycle ill post pics. Sorry for this late update, ill be posting my workout today. SHOULDER DAY!

12 pounds without much water? nothing wrong with that!! and your injects haven't even kicked in yet most likely.

keep it up

Sounds good bro, keep up the great work!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    gl bro keep us updated.

5,23/02
    i trained my shoulders today. i had a shitty work out for some reason. my hands were real sweaty and i couldn't grab anything since i dont wera gloves. my shoulders felt painful today, the pump was painful. Im doing arms tommorrow and i hope its better. By the way im 165lbs now but start to see a lil gut forming. when i take my winny ill try to reduce the gut somehow. but right now things are going mighty fine!

5/25/02
    today was the last day of my dbols. im very depressed to let these pills go. i hope the test will kick in soon, i do not know how test feels like so i hope it feels differnt. im 165lbs now, gained about 13lbs from dbols with minimum water due to liquidex. strength is up alot, and looking great now. everyones telling me im jacked now, no longer small, so i feel good. i hope the test will put good 10-15lbs on me. hopefully.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Good gains eradikate the best is yet to come my friend just wait till that test kicks in, i hear its only going to get better.

i can't wait for the test to kickin. but i really REALLY miss the dbols...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    keep us informed...bump for eradikate

5/26/02
    i feel smaller today. jus becuz i finished dbols yesterday, i feel like im smaller already, eventhough i know it's in my head. week 5 starts with test and winny now. i hope that would put good 10-15lbs on me, praying to god now. i just got up, ill be eating 1 large chicken breasts, rice, salad and a cup of NLarge shake. should do my stomach just right. i cant wait for the winny. can anyone tell me their personal expeireince from winny and test? test is kicking in soon and winny will be soon as well.

the test should have kicked in by now, is it possible that its bunk?

StickFigure is offline New Member
    hey bro..good to see things are going well for you but i have one thing to say..it seems you're depending more on the drugs then u are on your diet and training..the drugs aren't gonna give you the pump it's the working out that does....and you seem to be over analyzing ur weight too..i'd check my weight every week instead of everyday..you'd go crazy seeing ur weight fluctuate because of water weight gains/loss...so relax with all this lbs counting and just train hard..eat well and sleep good....

PS. oh yeah...quit the weed man..you don't wanna jump from one addiction to the next..i'm hoping to see a picture of a barbell or a 4lbs tub of protein as your avatar instead of a weed leaf the next time around.
    Last edited by StickFigure; 05-26-2002 at 09:29 PM.

hey im going to quit the weed. i just signed a contract with my aunt that if i get out of dental school, she's going to buy me a dodge viper, and weed is only gonna hold me back from it. I gotta do well now, in order to get the viper. it's something to look forward to ya know. but im young now, ill prolly quit after this summer. But thanx for the advice stick figure. ill do what you said. payCe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information