Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    keep the updates coming bro,how's the person in the mirror looking,during my cycles my delts get fucking huge.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Eradikate...Test and Winny is a killer combo! Your strenght will go through the roof bro. The Winny will make your muscle hard as a rock. What brands are you using??

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    yea my delts are big, is this only temporary? cuz i like my delts huge. im using ** winny tabs 50mg ones, and brovel test. i hope it goes all well for me

5/27/02
    i worked out my chest today. i benched 225 10 times!!! holy shit!! i went from benching 225 once to 225 10 times so far in like 4 weeks. i think the test is kickin in now, feeling a lil different at the gym and just in general. i think my nuts shrank a lil bit more also. acne on my back is not so bad anymore, it's actually dying out since i stopped the dbols. i also benched 255 4 times, and i couldn't believe myself. my friends were freaking out as well. this is a big accomplishment for me and it's going well. im going to quit the weed now, got my head on straight on my dental degree and get that Dodge Viper! winny starts in a week and i cant wait. i havn't checked my weight yet, but i will be weekly. good luck to me!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    thats nuts! good work dude

5/29/02
    sup dudes. today i felt heavier, so i got on the scale and im finally 166lbs. im going to hit 170 real soon. i smoked weed today again. i honestly think weed dont hurt you at all at gains, but i could be wrong, what do you bros think? is there any proven fact that it interferes gains?
    i hate weed i hate it!! i wanna quit but it's so hard having an ounce in your pocket. tomorrow is leg day, and im defenitely lifting heavfy tommorrow. wish me luck bros!!

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Everything looks fuckin great so far!
    Drop the weed though dude, you really don't need.
    If ya got an ounce I'm guessing you sell the shit, you can't smoke your own stash, how you gonna make any money?

Good Luck on the legs!

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by eradikate
    5/29/02
    i honestly think weed dont hurt you at all at gains, but i could be wrong, what do you bros think? is there any proven fact that it interferes gains?
    I think everybody is different when it comes to smoking weed and lifting. My buddies insist that they HAVE to be high before they hit the weight room, but for me I'm like a slug and don't wanna do shit when I'm stoned so I stay sober and they get stoned. We lift together and they will throw the weight around, but i don't think they have the same intensity as i do.

Other than the weed problem. Good gains and keep up the hard work. Stoned or not it seems like your gaining a lot of strength. To each their own!!!

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    As far as i hear marijauna dont know how much the amounts have to be promote estrogen, either that or inhibit test. So its definatley not good for you if you wanna put on mass.

you're right guys. im gonna stop the weed. i started my winny yesterday, but it didn't kick in yet im sure.
    6/01/02
    i will update anything i missed. leg day, my leg is damn stronger than before. before i started i was leg pressing 5 plates on each side, now im pushing 7 plates on each side with alotta reps. i think im seeing more strength than size wise, or im just being greedy with what im gaining. i did biceps and tris yesterday. i was curling 200lbs on cable bars, curling 55lb dumbells each arm, and tris are just out of hand. i actually look half decent big at my gym now. my face got fatter since i started and my dad and mom is suspicious. but whatever, im a good hustler. next week im gonna try to bench 265 3 times and see if i can actually do it. good luck to me bros

Great results bro! For me the strength came first, then I noticed an increase in size. Keep up the good work. BTW, I've herad ** 50mg Winny is shitty...How much are you taking a day???

xplicit is offline Member
    I hear more good then bad about the ** winstrol . Im starting not to belive if a batch is good or not its what u make of it: eat right and train hard. Im taking ** stuff and people are telling me its garbage but i feel if i dont see any results its my fault not the product. Yea i admit i was expecting mroe of the product and if i dotn get my results ill be all pissy and mad and look to blame everything i can think of but basically it comes down to me.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Update?

6/03/02
    sup bros. i benched today. i rested the weekend. my bench was the same as last time but one more repetition. my joints are hurting, probably from winny. pple tell me im looking more solid now. im thinking i look more solid because water dropped from dbols? but i didn't lose any weight, infact gained wieght. I think i should chill with the weights since i feel like 265 is gonna crush me, but i can do it. tommorrow is back and im gonna pull some serious weight!!!!!!!

6/04/02
    today i worked my back. back was very very good today. im on my third day of winny and it seems to be working. test is kicked in. everything i all good except one problem. i dropped in weight again, down to 164lbs!!!! but i can lift just as much, and pple say i look even bigger. im eating like a fucking horse and my weight seems to be stuck at 163-167 range. how can i raise my weight bros!!! i wanna be atleast 170lbs after my cycle. should i just wait and see? am i rushing? help me out!

xplicit is offline Member
    how many weeks you got left? Dont worry about weight weight is over rated if peopel are telling you, you look even bigger thats all that matters.

The best way to judge is by the mirrors and peoples reactions not by what the scales say. Often you can look bigger once you drop water weight and get really cut but yet the scales show you weighing less.

im on week 5 right now. going to week 6 soon. pple tell me im looking massive but i dropped weight. im looking more ripped for some reason. my measurements grew but i lost weight. i do not know why, but ill go by the mirror from now. scale depresses me. also im really strong now.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    keep working hard dude

whats the messurements like?

Before cycle started:
    Weight 153-5lb, arms 14 inches (flexed), quads 18 inches (flexed), waist 29

Week 6
    Weight 165-168lbs, arms 16 inches (flexed), quads 21 inches (flexed), waist 30. with no water. i seem to put on lean mass on this cycle since no water is on, everything looks cut and defined.

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    2 inches on arms and quads. That's SWEET!!! Are you feeling anything with the winny yet? I start my winny next week. I can't wait. It looks like your cycle is coming along real good so far, I'll be checkin in on your updates. Have a good one bro.

im feeling some joint pains on winny, but nothing noticable gains yet. test is defenitely in big time now and im loving it. i just cant wait for my next cycle. winny is making me look harder though, as my friends told me

6/10/02

Sup bros, i worked out my chest today. i was actually weaker than last week because i was so tired from the sun and wasn't in full condition, but i was still able to pull out a decent amount of weight. my chest is looking alot fuller now and into week 6 and loving every piece of it. all my friends complement me and girls notice me alot more and that's the best high ever. im going to shoot into my triceps today, and this friday into my biceps. test is cutting in 2 weeks, and winny is still going to go for a couple more than clomid and creatine comes through at week 11. so far weighing 167lbs SOLID, and i know im going to break 170 soon. wish me luck brothaZ!!!

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Awesome gains bro good luck on the rest of your cycle.

Your doing awesome bro. Damn i wanna start my first cycle now heheh but still gaining too good naturally. Isnt it the best feeling though when a girl is with her boyfriend she gives you a long look and smile and he gives you a glare LOL. Enjoy getting huge bro theres nothing better.

ha! im feelin ya canadian mofo. im gettin alot of looks at the beach now. it feels great! im looking forward to my 2nd cycle already

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    i just read this entire thread and damn bro......YOU ARE KICKING ASS! keep up the work and keep us updated!

6/12/02
    sup bros. i worked out my shoulders today. my strength seemed to kinda platue at this point for some reason. im on test and winny right now and strength havn't increased much. dbol gave me alot of strength and im still lifting just as much, but increase in strength isn't much at all at this point. but im 170lbs now, and feeling great. winny seems to give me unbelievable boners.LOL! and thanx AZlifter!! comments like that makes me work harder and harder! 3 1/2 weeks left!!

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    "boners"hahahahahah thats funny i havent herd that sence jr.high

6/13/02
    today my diet was awesome. im keeping up with everything im eating and damn, i can eat alot now. Im bout to hit the gym up for legs. squatting and stuff. ill tell ya how my work out was. Im happy my weight is going up, i hope ill get a lil more stronger soon.

mlb47 is offline New Member
    keep us updated bro.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Definately keep us updated and keep slamming the weights around!

BUFFINCOLORADO is offline New Member
    Bro, you sound like you are hitting the weights hard, the one thing you must always know about juice, is that you look at the scale too much and you loose intensity because the dissapointment. I still don't understand why i tend to lose so much weight, and not gain crazy amounts, but we tend to burn off more than we gain. So you are probably turning into a minature or massive hulk. I mean, i took laurabolin , and this wasn't powerful at all, yea i gained like 6-7lbs, but i was so cut and pumped all the time. So keep up the good work outs and keep eating a ton, things are going to make people and you go crazy when you are done. I have done 2cycles going for my third AUG 1. it is going to be fun, and i am hoping the mix of test 200, and deca will make me gain and look tight.
    so keep up the journal it reminds me of my first cycle.

6/17/02

today i worked out chest. my flat bench was weaker, i couldn't do 245 more than 6 times, but i think it was because i was at the beach all day i was really worn out when i went to go lift. my chest is looking much fuller than before. my incline was stronger, and my decline was defenitely stronger as well. i think im doing good with this cycle, since im 170lbs now! holy shit, with a good diet, some juice, and some knowledge on working out....you can achieve alot. im pretty impressed at myself right now, and feeling great! 1 more week of test, than 2 more weeks of winny than im done. i gained about 20lbs now, but i still feel small. defenitley dont expect juice is a miracle drug, NAte dog told me this. thanx alot brotha

you work chest alot bro

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    i dont think he is working chest too much....I went back and read through some of the post and he works chest monday's and once a week typically. sounds pretty normal to me.

However there do seem to be more chest posts than any other body part, maybe that's why it seems like he's working chest all the time.

Keep bangin big dogg!!! I Cant wait to see the before and after pics!

Lata

KunipshunFit

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Amazing bro...

Sounds like your having a great time.

Could you post your workout routine in this post.

20lbs so far is amazing.

Keep it up!

Ryu

sup bros, im having a good time right now. im going into week8 soon and test is ending this week but winnny is stiill good to go for 2 more weeks. i work out my chest once a week just like other body parts. My chest routine is simple, but it works well. i do flat bench 3 sets, incline flat bench 3 sets, declind smith 3 sets, and peck deck 2 sets with cable cross 2 sets. next cycle im going to try big kevs work out routine, if that routine made him that big, im sure it works well!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Im ready for some before and after pics,

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member

url

whats the link to bigkev's routine?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information