Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    yeah right
    Posts
    426

    Who here has obtained 19-20" biceps with only one cycle?

    I believe that my first cycle (real cycle, that is...i don't count my 250 mg/wk for 4 wks of Test E because it didn't do shit) would put me in the 19+ bicep range (I'm already 18.75)...how many others here have such great genetics that they need cycle only once or twice ever for amazing results?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    yeah right
    Posts
    426
    bump

  3. #3
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    In just another post you said your are sitting at around 16-18% BF, lose the fat and see what your arms measure in at. Also the size of your arm doesnt mean much if it isn't proportioned with the rest of your body.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    strong island, NY
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    In just another post you said your are sitting at around 16-18% BF, lose the fat and see what your arms measure in at. Also the size of your arm doesnt mean much if it isn't proportioned with the rest of your body.
    true i was at about 16% bf after my first cycle... since then ive dropped to 10%... i know i've gotten more lean muscle, but my arms actually shrank when i lost the fat.

  5. #5
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    true i was at about 16% bf after my first cycle... since then ive dropped to 10%... i know i've gotten more lean muscle, but my arms actually shrank when i lost the fat.

    i here ya
    they look better ripped though

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    yeah right
    Posts
    426
    i've been down to 13 % and 190 with 18.5" a few months ago...I think if i got my diet right and worked my ass off, i could pump them to 19" @ 185 or so at maybe 10% bf

  7. #7
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    i've been down to 13 % and 190 with 18.5" a few months ago...I think if i got my diet right and worked my ass off, i could pump them to 19" @ 185 or so at maybe 10% bf
    Why are you so obsessed with 19" biceps?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    yeah right
    Posts
    426
    it's bee my lifelong goal to have 19" bi's with a decent rip

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    19" with only one cycle is pretty tough, but with good genetics its very possible. Now under 200 lbs with 19" guns is a different story. Thats a rare bird right there

  10. #10
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpythons
    it's bee my lifelong goal to have 19" bi's with a decent rip
    interesting cuz its been my lifelong goal to be a millionaire.

  11. #11
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    dreams are for people who arent willing to make things happen. I have goals.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    yeah right
    Posts
    426
    it's both my dream and goal....I've been working my ass off for 7 years to achieve it...lol...but I just started cardio yesterday

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •