Thread: test e & dbol

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member

Smile test e & dbol

evenin bros!!

just makin note on success so far on first cycle..

on 12 weeks of test e 500mg p/w
    added dbol in on week 6 @ 40mg per day for 4 weeks..(due to late delivery from source)

on week 10 a the mom..

started bulking in jan @ 198pounds
    **started cycle in march..

now weighing in at 238pounds..

got my pct in place , going to be running clen .. hope o keep as much as pos!

juice_305 is offline Banned
    dude i ran the same cycle for my first. my starting weight was about 200lbs or so and after my cycle i ended up at 232lbs after pct. the only differance is i ran dbol for 4 weeks not 6 and ran it at 50mg/pd. i got crazy strength and lots of muscle add. good to hear that your cycle went well.
    good job bro..

juice

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    my stength is crazy at the mom. my training partner says its killing him !! lol

filledout is offline Junior Member
    hey bro u started ur d-bol at week 6 and u are going to run it four weeks so u will stop taking d-bol at week 10 and u are going to stop ur test shots at week 12 that is very bad u should not have run the d-bol at all if it was that late u will only be running ur test 2 weeks longer than iur d-bol do some research its not good to do that u will prolly lose alot of ur gains u are super supressing ur nads at the end of the cycle i hope everthing works out

eatit is offline Junior Member
    good gains! How much fat have you put on?

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by filledout
    hey bro u started ur d-bol at week 6 and u are going to run it four weeks so u will stop taking d-bol at week 10 and u are going to stop ur test shots at week 12 that is very bad u should not have run the d-bol at all if it was that late u will only be running ur test 2 weeks longer than iur d-bol do some research its not good to do that u will prolly lose alot of ur gains u are super supressing ur nads at the end of the cycle i hope everthing works out
    yeah arent u supposed to do dbol at the beginning of the cycle so u get quick gains from the dbol and sustained gains from the test and so ur natural test isnt depleted as much at the end of the cycle. but if what ur doing is working then good job and keep it up.

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    if you're gonna run the dbol late in the cycle, maybe dial it down a bit towards the end of your cycle so it won't be such a shock on your system when you go into PCT... just my two cents, thinking of doing something like that myself.

smallchecks is offline New Member
    Hey guys, great results, i am getting ready to run the same cycle, what time of day did you guys run the dbol ?? I have read different things, what worked for you guys??

Candyman22 is offline Junior Member
    Thats some good results!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    good results brother

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    40 pounds?

Thread Information