Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    mique is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all of the updates, Im considering on doing a very similar cycle and Im glad I read.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    hey LookingtoCut, thanks for the diary, i'm hanging on every post, i've never read a thread this big b4, and i've read every single post.

I havent done a cycle yet, but this has been so valuable to me, you have no idea.

Thanks again for sharing with us.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    09/09

Hey everyone, I am back up in Tallahassee for college...I just sent Pete235 my pics for him to re-size them for me...They WILL be posted 100000% tonight...The pics will not be under this thread, so keep your eyes peeled!!!!! Anyways, I started my clomid today, taken 4 tabs so far....I havent felt anything...No emotional problems, nothing..so I'm hoping it stays like this....I'm going to take my last 2 in a few hours....I hit chest @ the gym today...Was kinda dissapointed...I only ended on 295 for 4 reps.....Last week I was hitting 315 for 8 reps! I definitely think its because I went early in the morning today and all I had before I went was a protien shake, so I didnt have much carbs for energy.....But, I am weighing in @ 225 lbs right now....feeling good...and today I started back on my diet...100% on track..so I can slowly lean out.....

I will keep this diary going throughout clomid, etc..This way you can hear day by day how things are going POST-CYCLE and maintence wise....Keep reading guys, dont give up on me!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS...I LOVE TO KNOW YOU ARE STILL WITH ME...IM HAPPY MY DIARY WAS IMPORTANT TO SO MANY OF YOU....FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS.....

-LTC

( I will be back online to post the pics ASAP when I recieve them )

09/10

Whats up brothas....Wanted to let everyone know that I had NO problems with my Clomid yesterday...Haven't broken out at all, and no emotional sides at all...Maybe I'm one of the LUCKY few who dont get affected from Clomid........We'll see how that goes...Anyways, I'm on my 2nd day, and it feels good to only have to take 2 tabs....1 in the morning, 1 with lunch......

I'm going to the gym in a few hours to hit back today, so I'll let you know how that goes...Still weighing 225....

MY PICS ARE UP! BEFORE/AFTER PICS of first cycle!! Check for that thread!

-LTC

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    wait about a week or two. you'll get the acne and the emotional sides...actually i shouldn't say that. from my personal experienece i got most of my acne around week 2 of clomid. just becareful! oh yea...couple of weeks after clomid your ballz will be bigger again. good grace

09/11

Hey guys, thaks for the replay Eradikate.....I'm hoping I get lucky and have no side affects from Clomid at all ( knocks on wood )....I've talked to many people who made it through without anything, depends how you react....I finished my 3rd day today, still feel the same...maybe a little bit more emotional than usual...nothing tooo bad.....

I hit Shoulders/Calves today...got very good workout..strength went up in shoulder still, which I'm happy about....Diet has been clean....3 protien shakes a day, chicken, turkey, oatmeal, etc.....Eating A LOT but eating CLEAN now...."maintaning " for a month or so before I start cutting calories, taking ECA, and cardio...

-LTC

09/16

Hey guys, I'm still here...I am currently on my 8th day of Clomid, still no problems yet.....Everything has been going perfect...taking 100mg/DAY. I am weighing 220lbs now, so I'm guessing I must have lost all or most of my water I was holding.....I am going to maintain throughout Clomid, and then hit Clen /ECA/Cardio...2 weeks on, 2 weeks hydroxicut..That should really shred me up...Do you guys agree?

Check out my other threads, and if you still have not seen my pics, they are posted...Check in Members Picture section....bump it up...Anyone still with me? Or did you all give up?

brucelee is offline New Member
    Yea dude, still here! great job on the diary! I'm thinking about hitting up the same cycle myself....

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    still with you man....keep posting until clomid is done..i am interested in how much you keep and what if any sides you experience on the clomid

Grand Master B is offline Junior Member
    I've been away for a bit, but just read this thread from start to finish. Someone please tell me LTC posted his pics. I'm dying to see these.

Good read LTC, give us an update!

GMB

hey guys, sorry its been a while since the update.. Anyways, I've FINISHED clomid!!!!! I have broken out a little bit on my chest/back since I stopped Clomid, but nothing TOO bad...I hope it stays like this...My weight is still around 218-220. I am starting Clen today, so that should help cut down the bf%. Cardio will be 3-4x/week for 30 min as well as clean diet. Yes, I did post my pics a while ago, so go check them out!

Thanx guys, if you have any questions or anything you want to know, feel free to ask!

-LTC

chinups Guest
    Wheres shoulders???

Shoulder picture? What do you mean?

Hey guys, I noticed today I am kinda breaking out on my face,back,chest....Not TOO bad, but its gotten a little worse....What can I do to stop this before it gets worse?

Retin-A? Anything over the counter or anything?

Ever since I ended clomid, its been gettin worse...it sux!

i told ya bro!! acne comes after cycle! start using some retin-a and wash your face with dial soap. those two got rid of all my acne right now. i have a nice smooth sexy eradikate face again

LOL, there ya are Eradikate....I thought you had dissapeared!!!

Anyways guys, here's an update....

So far things have been going pretty well. I started Clen on Monday, and I am @ 120mcg's/day. I plan on increasing up to 160mcg's/day because I am not getting shakes or anything.....I am hitting cardio 3x/week for 30 min, and eating clean but alot of calories....I'm weighing around 212lbs now.....bf% - not sure.......

I'm going home this weekend, and I am getting my blood work done again to make sure things are in check......

But so far, so good....I gotta lean out, so lets hope things go smootly...

As far as strength, I have been maintaining strength wonderfully. Actually, I have gone up in strength in several excersizes...Only thing I have gone down in is Chest, which I expected......

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    LTC... Congrats on everything.

The only thing that bothers me is the rating of this thread. WTF? Alot of work whent into keeping this journal. Ah well. Get some b5 for the acne too bro. It should help.

RYU- Thanks a ton brotha...As far as the rating of this thread, it somehow went to shit. I guess people got sick of seeing my posts....

Anyways, today is Sunday, 10/13....I have been visiting my parents all weekend from school as you know...Anyways, my diet got thrown off since I visit them only once in a while, they wanted to go out and eat, etc.....Mom wanted to cook me all sorts of shit....But, I still took my Clen , and I haven't really gained ANY weight yet....I am leaving to drive back up to Tally today, so I got a long 7 hour drive ahead of me, but when I get back tomorrow, diet is 100% on track again as well as cardio 3x-4x/week for 30 min first thing in the morning....Just wanted to keep everyone updated...we'll see how my strength goes tomorrow for chest....Chest is the only thing strength has gone down in, so hopefully, I stay around where I'm at without losing much more......

i notice that too. i been off my cycle for a while now and my chest got weaker but everything else is the same or even stronger. is there any explanation whty?

littlekid is offline New Member
    hey man i was just looking through your journal and I've got to say...good job! wow, the strength gains are rediculous.

But also, in your last post I noticed that you said you were driving up to Tally. Do you live there? Cuz i'm a junior at Leon and train at Premier. I thought it was cool that someone else on here might be from Tallahassee.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Oldie but goodie post. Bumping it so I can find it again later:

LookingtoCut 's diet diary

tallyjuice is offline Member
    for those who say u can judge weight by pictures, read this thread and look at the pics. Keep in mind that he's almost 6'3"

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    hmmm

HereWeGoAgain is offline Banned
    WOW, I pulled this thread up from almost 3 years ago!

This is ME ( LookingToCut ). I just re-registered on the boards again with my new name! I can't believe all the support and views this thread received!

Thanks for keeping up with me, and I am BACK and ready to start over!

NO JUICE THIS TIME, JUST HITTING IT HARD!

hitmanh is offline New Member
    yeah man, i just read the whole of this post! and i was let down at the end because i didnt see any after pictures!!! arghhhh

The pictures are up in the pictures section! I have before/after pictures.

Well guys, I had gotten terribly out of shape. Got up to 291 lbs over the past 5 years since this diary.

I'm proud to announce I'm back to 209lbs and about 10-12% BF after hard NATURAL training and dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovinglife is offline New Member
    keep up the hard work

dadiesel5 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGoAgain View Post
    Well guys, I had gotten terribly out of shape. Got up to 291 lbs over the past 5 years since this diary.

I'm proud to announce I'm back to 209lbs and about 10-12% BF after hard NATURAL training and dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    great job

Look who's back guys!!!

big abe is offline New Member
    whats up man, just read your whole diary. great job man really wanna see before and after pics i cant pull up the pics on your thread is there any other ways to see the pics??

I don't even have the pictures anymore

They were all put in a different thread under the Members Pictures section. They don't load there anymore?

kappaz0 is offline New Member
    what are your goals?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information