Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Post Diary of LookingToCut........

6/28

Hey guys/gals, I have decided to start a diary just like "Eradikate" for the remainder of my cycle. I have already completed 3 weeks of my cycle, and Monday ( July 1st ), will be the start of week 4. This is the perfect time to start the diary, because this is when I feel ALL of my gains, etc will take place. I'm sure you all know my cycle by now, but if not it is the following: This is my FIRST cycle:
    Weeks 1-10: T200 & EQ ( 400mg/week of each )
    Weeks 7-12: Winny ( 50mg/ED )

Stats prior to cycle: 6'2, 193 lbs, 14% BF.

So lets get started with the diary, and it will be updated EVERYDAY! All comments are more than welcome throughout this diary......

P.S. I WILL HAVE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/28

I hit shoulders today @ the gym...Strength has definitely gone up from before I started cycle. Feeling good strength wise, but no difference in physical appearance yet. Also got a good 30 min of incline walking in for cardio today.. Eating very clean, and got plenty of food in today! Very good day......I will be taking the weekend off to rest, and will post on Monday when I hit chest and take another shot!!!! Current weight, 196 lbs.

6/29

Well, I know I said I wouldn't post until Monday when I hit chest, but decided to throw in a post today to keep this thread active...Been sick the past couple days, very bad cough, so this weekend rest will definitely help so I can hit the weights HARD on Monday....Feeling better today, and have gotten off to good day eating wise.....Monday is beginning of week 4, so hopefully the test/eq kick in HARD!!!! I can't wait for the pumps!!!! See ya guys on Monday after my chest workout!

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    let us know how it goes. i am going to start my test/eq cycle pretty soon... what are your goals with the cycle?

6/30

I wasn't going to post today, until I hit the gym ytomorrow, but I wanted to answer GoldenFloyd's question....I am looking to put on a quality 15-20 lbs of nice solid muscle from this cycle. I am running Liquidex throughout cycle @ .5mg/ed to prevent water retention/bloating. Eating very good today, the past 2 days I have pounded tons of protien/carbs, and feeling good! Can't wait to hit the gym and take my first shot of week 4 tomorrow!!!! Wish me luck guys, and lets hope the test/EQ really kicks in hard.

6/30

I just pouned a huge steak sub on wheat bread...wow was it delicious...feeling very good, about to go pound a protien bar and some oatmeal in a minute....whenever I'm not eating a meal, I'm pounding cashews, cottage cheese, chicken breasts, or protien bars/shakes...I feel I'm not getting in enough food, even though i'm eating TONS...just sentimental....when do you think my test/EQ will kick in FULL blown? Week 4 starts tomorrow!!!!! I can't wait, ill continue posting, and keep everyone updated....peace

P.S. I see a lot of people viewing the diary, but not giving any feedback, etc.....are you guys interested in me making an entire diary like " eradikate "? If nobody interested, I will discontinue the diary!!!

LET ME KNOW GUYS!!!! I'LL POST AFTER I EAT DINNER....

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    I am definitly interested in your progress. I hope to do a cycle similiar to yours next spring and am interested in how yours comes out, I vote to keep the diary going!

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Hell ya, keep us updated, with lots of pics and stats....

Ryu

6/30

Hey guys, its 9:50 PM now, kinda posting late, but its better than never!! I ate a nice omlet for dinner tonight....You guys gotta try this omlet I make...i'll post the recipe if you are interested...its about 40-50g/protien, and like 5g carbs....so just eat that, and pound a bowl of oatmeal or something with it....best tasting food ever!!!!

I just pounded a protien bar about 40 min ago too, so that will do it for me until my shake before bed in a little while...

I'll post tomorrow after my chest workout, and let ya know how it goes....BUMP on the test/EQ...when will it FULLY kick in??? Should be ANY Day now...week 4 starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I will weigh in tomorrow as well!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    agree with young1 stay 10 weeks
    also check your other post for a response

7/1

It's 11:15 AM, I just woke up a little while ago, pounded another one of those omlets, with 2 pieces of wheat toast and jelly. Delicious! Going to pound a bowl of oatmeal in a few minutes also.....then I have to take my shot today around 2:00, and hit the gym @ 4:30! Beginning of week 4, and chest today! I'll post after my workout...in the meantime, BUMP on the Winny questions.....

Ok guys, I am going to run the Test/EQ weeks 1-10...And the Winny weeks 8-13, but then when do I start the Clomid? If I don't start Clomid until week 14, thats 4 weeks after my last test/EQ shot...Isn't it supposed to start 3 weeks after?!?!?!?!

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Are you injecting winny or takin tabs?

7/01

I am taking the Injectable Denkall winny. It is now 3:55 PM, I took my shot about an hour ago. Everything went perfect. 4th week is now under way! No pain, no soreness, nothing...feeling great...I've also pounded another huge steak sub on wheat bread for lunch, a protien bar, and snacked on some cashews since my last post...

I'm off to the gym now to hit chest...ill post when I get back in..and I'll weigh myself today...be back soon!!!!!!

7/01

Hey everyone, it's 7:05 PM, I just got home from the gym...Wow it was fuckin incredible!!! Before my cycle I was MAXING out @ roughly 205. I know thats not a lot at all, my chest is one of my weakest parts... Today on the flat bench, I threw 225 up for 4 reps, on my 4th SET!!!!!!!! My strength was through the roof, it was NUTS. I felt like SUPERMAN at the gym today...holy shit I couldn't imagine it getting any better than this, and today was the start of just my 4th week!!!! I think I can finally say the EQ/TEST kicked in...feels GREAT! Just pounded a protien shake, and going to eat dinner around 8:00....Also hit abs today, and a nice 30 min of cardio incline walking........

P.S. Weighed myself today @ roughly 203 lbs.

You'll hear from me tomorrow when I hit my back workout!!!!

golfer is offline New Member
    Success stories are great, keep it up

7/02

Ok guys, I just woke up a little while ago and pounded one of my omlets and 2 pieces of wheat toast. Now I'm gonna go eat a bowl of oatmeal, and a protien bar in a few minutes...Anyways, since I was so proud of my day @ the gym yesterday, I treated myself to a nice bowl of krypto last night...I stopped smoking weed while on my cycle, but decided to treat myself 1 night, and ended up getting WAY off track on my diet...LOL...you know what I mean, VERY bad last night diet wise, but I am RIGHT back on track, and no more treating myself at all...I don't even like smoking anymore...so those days are done!!!!! Anyways, I expected a LOT more feedback on this thread than I am getting..more support, comments, etc.....So come on guys and kick it in gear!!!!!!!
    I'm going to the gym in 2 hours to hit my back routine...and we'll see how it goes...ill post after...for now, i gotta eat oatmeal and a protien bar!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I am going to run the Test/EQ weeks 1-10...And the Winny weeks 8-13, but then when do I start the Clomid? If I don't start Clomid until week 14, thats 4 weeks after my last test/EQ shot...Isn't it supposed to start 3 weeks after?!?!?!?! ( winny = Denkall Stanazolic Injects )
    Last edited by LookingtoCut; 07-02-2002 at 01:13 PM.

7/02

I killed a nice bowl of oatmeal made with fat free milk and a protien bar since my last post...Just finished cooking up a bunch of grilled chicken breasts and some wheat pasta!!!! Now I have a whole shitload already cooked up, so I can just pound that for dinner when I get home from the gym an hour or so after killing my protien shake! I'll be pounding that for lunch tomorrow most likely too! Anyways, just waiting to go to the gym right now, and just eating/drinking lots of water! Can't wait for my back workout today, hopefully, pumps are there like they were yesterday for chest....last week my back strength had gone up, so we'll see how it goes...I'll post when I get in from the gym.....

BUMP on the Winny/Clomid questions............

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    keep up up bro...we're reading

NoLimits is offline Member
    LookingtoCut.... with all this "pounding" and "killing" of your food.... lol, you need to just sit down and enjoy your meals.... just kidding man... sounds like your getting off to a great start for this cycle! Just keep it safe.

7/02

I just got home from the gym. Had a very good back workout today...Stregth has gone up more in back since last week, but not as much as on chest....Definitely better pumps and more energy, therefore, putting up more weight...Can't complain there!!! Got my bf % taken @ the gym today prior to my workout...they do the 4 point test with calipers, and measured me at 10.34%. Definitely don't think thats very accurate, considering most think I'm 13-14% and I have no definition or anything, but felt good to hear that!!!!! I just had a protien shake and a bowl of oatmeal, both made w/ fat free milk.....In about 2 hours, I'll eat my wheat pasta with grilled chicken breasts...and that should do it until my shake prior to bed..........

Thanks for you guys who responded to the thread...nice to hear some input finally!!! Still awaiting answers on the Winny/Clomid questions above........

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Looking good BRO

As for the clomid question...start clomid 8-12 hours after your last winni administration. At the end of week 13 EQ should be metabolized out of the body and the only thing left in your system will be the winni you are taking, Because winni metoblizes out of the body in 8-12 then it is safe to start clomid that soon.
    Hope that helps you out some

Keep us posted bro!

7/03

It is 1:45 PM. Had a nice big omlet with 2 pieces of toast as normal for my breakfast....Going to eat a big bowl of oatmeal and a protien bar in a few minutes...Diet got a little off track again last night, LOTS of food, just the wrong type, but fuck it, a little extra calories...it is NOT happening again....Today I will be hittin legs at the gym, so we'll see how that workout goes....I should do some cardio today to make up for bullshit food I ate past 2 days, but I am doing cardio Mon, Thurs, Saturday...So I'll just wait and use the extra calories to bulk up on....Anyways, I'll post again once I leave the gym and get home...talk to you guys sooon...

P.S. So I should run my T200/EQ weeks 1-10, and the Winny weeks 8-13....Then start my clomid 8-12 hours after my last winstrol administration, correct? Therefore, in total, I am starting clomid 20-21 days after my last test/eq shot....This correct?

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    7/03
    P.S. So I should run my T200/EQ weeks 1-10, and the Winny weeks 8-13....Then start my clomid 8-12 hours after my last winstrol administration, correct? Therefore, in total, I am starting clomid 20-21 days after my last test/eq shot....This correct?
    You hit the nail right on the head!!! If you have any extra test, run it for 11 weeks. Keep the EQ at 10 weeks. The test has a half life of 2 weeks and the EQ has a half life of 3 weeks. Run clomid 21 days after last Eq shot...

7/03

I just got home from my leg workout at the gym...Got a pretty good workout in and my legs are very sore...feeling good...Also hit my abs at the gym....Just drank a protien shake and ate a bowl of oatmeal 10 min ago.......Tomorrow I am hitting bi's/tri's, and taking another shot, and I will post again later tonight after I eat my dinner.....talk to ya soon...

P.S. I do have enough test to go 11 weeks, and stop the EQ @ 10 weeks.....So does everyone agree I should run the test for 11 weeks instead of 10? Then the Winny will go weeks 8-13, and hit the clomid 8 hours after last winny inject....Opinions?

07/03

Hey guys, I'm about to call it a night and pass out...Just wanted to post....Ate a huge steak sub on wheat bread for dinner tonight...real meet, not cooked in oil....healthy Anyways, my legs are pretty sore, so I'm hoping my quad shot doesn't hurt much more than usual tomorrow!!! I am hitting bi's/tri's tomorrow at the gym, and 30 min of incline walking, so i'll post tomorrow after my workout....

BUMP on the question above......

7/04

First of all.....HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 11:00 AM, just took my shot today...It definitely hurt a little more and I felt the pin going into my muscle alot more due to how sore my quads are from my leg workout yesterday!!! Also, I noticed when doing my injection, that I just finished week 4, and my Brovel T200 still has enough juice for over a week...It must have been OVERFILLED, because I am running it 2cc's/week along with TTokkyo EQ....So I am going to draw a little more than 1cc each time for next couple injections....Anyways, I'm going to the gym in about 45 min since they close early...Doing bi's/tri's today...should get a very good workout..I'll post soon...I just woke up, so I need to go eat some wheat pasta/grilled chicken and a protien bar before the gym...talk to ya sooon!

P.S. ( Once again ) : I do have enough test to go 11 weeks, and stop the EQ @ 10 weeks.....So does everyone agree I should run the test for 11 weeks instead of 10? Then the Winny will go weeks 8-13, and hit the clomid 8 hours after last winny inject....Opinions?

bram is offline New Member
    I hope the workout went ok mate.

Tell me if you made some progress with the exercises for bi/tri.

GOOD LUCK LookingtoCut!!

7/04

Hey guys, it is 1:15 PM, just got home from the gym and drank a protien shake and ate a bowl of oatmeal. My workout today went great. Strength was definitely up on bi's and tri's.....Feeling good, gone up roughly 5-10 lbs in each excersize on average..Also got a great 30 min of incline walking in today too..I'm going to shower, relax, and then eat my egg white omlet in about an hour or so....then get ready to go out with my girl for the 4th of July and watch some fireworks!!!!! I'll post again later guys....keep this thread active...RESPONSES/Comments are APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

P.P.S. Once again, bump the question above.......

roch is offline Member
    I like the daily updates. It answers the questions for those of us who havn't gone through this yet. Keep it up!

Roch

7/04

Hey guys, it is 10:15 PM. I ended up never going out for the 4th of July tonight because I fought with my girlfriend on the phone for 3 hours!! It sucked, anyways, I ate very good today/tonight, and feel great...Just still feeling sick, and my cough is still here....But, tomorrow I will get a good shoulder workout....so I'll post tomorrow....

Once again, BUMP THE QUESTIONS ABOVE!!!! SOMEONE!!!!!!

7/05

Hey guys, its 1:50 PM...I didn't even wake up until 1:00...Got very good sleep, which is good so I can try to grow!!! I ate my usual egg white omlet with 2 pieces of wheat toast...I'm going to have a bowl of oatmeal in about 30 min, with a protien bar....Anyways, today is my shoulder workout @ the gym, I love shoulders...my favorite muscle...My legs are still killing me from Wednesdays workout...Damn, I can barely sit/stand...LOL, but feels good....I'll post after my shoulder workout, and we'll see how things go.....I want to see some physical appearance change already, wanna looked ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm being patient though!!!!

P.S. BUMP THE QUESTIONS ABOVE AGAINNNNNNN, there are tons of people reading this thread, SOMEONE CAN ANSWER PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!

P.P.S Feel free to make any comments/suggestions...the motivation is great, and I love hearing peoples input...Before/after pics comming SOON...I would post my before pics and my current pics, but nothing has changed......

realer is offline Associate Member
    hey LookingtoCut your doing a great job updated this thread. i read it all the time. good luck bro...

7/05

Hey guys/gals, just got home from the gym about 20 min ago...Had an awesome shoulder workout...strength went up about 10 pounds on everything....mostly....Felt very good..Also walked for 15 min on treadmill..I just drank my protien shake for the first time mixed with dextrose...I put 1/3 cup of dextrose which equals 40g in with my shake...It tasted SOOOOO good, it was incredible....I'm addicted...LOL....anyways, I'm going to relax for an hour or so, and then go pound a large wheat steak sub.....wow they are awesome from this place " quiznos "...you should try it if there's one locally....anyways, I'll post again in a little while.....

P.S Realer = thanks for the comments man, keep reading!!!!!

Today finished my 4th week of my cycle, and the strength has definitely been increasing, however, I am not noticing any vascularity, etc from the EQ...Why could this be? When could physical appearance begin to change? I thought vascularity, etc comes within weeks 4-5?
    Last edited by LookingtoCut; 07-05-2002 at 04:36 PM.

7/06

It's 12:45 PM, I just woke up...Slept late, needed my rest....Sat and Sunday are my rest days from the gym, so I get to just relax, and eat! Starting next week, I'll be doing my cardio on Mon, Thurs, Sat....I've been doing it MOn, Wed, Fri...but my leg day is on Wednesday, and I can't do cardio after...so I changed things around...anyways, I'm gonna go to the tanning salon today too, hopefully for a little while...I can't wait to hit the gym on Monday...looking forward to it......I'll post again later...I'm gonna go eat a nice big breakfast.......

BUMP on all my questions....COME ON GUYS!!!! Is anyone reading?!?!?!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    good thread lookingtocut. i just read your whole diary and it seems like you're doing very well so far! keep it up! and remember, dont smoke weed before a work out or during the day. only at night bro! im just lookin out for ya!

nuke is offline Member

Sweet

This is awesome for us newbies ! I wish I could answer your questions but. Keep writing. I start my cycle on Monday

GynoClinic is offline Banned
    tell us your latest stats please you have us all curious right now,

07/07

Hey guys, I got caught up in a few things last night, sorry I couldn't post...Anyways, I've been eating tons of food over the weekend while I rest for my big week @ the gym starting tomorrow...I do not have current stats, but I will weigh myself tomorrow at the gym....I will post those results tomorrow....Tomorrow is my chest workout..and I'm definitely looking forward to it, especially after my last chest workout!!!! We'll see the difference...stregnth is up a lot right now, just waiting for the physical appearance changes....Size, Cutting, Vascularity, etc....Some people say that doesn't come until week 7 or so...but I want it to come now!!!!!! I just ate another one of my HUGE omlets with 2 pieces of toast and a bowl of oatmeal....I'm off to the tanning salon right now, and when I get back, I'll kill a protien bar.....I definitely 100% will post again later....keep this thread going guys, and everyone who made comments, thank you so much for showing your interest in my thread.......I just drank my Liquidex...off to the tanning salon I go!

Bye guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    good shit bro! your strength gains sounds amazing so far! bro just keep with it and dont slack off your diet! i wish you the best man~

07/07

Hey guys, its 6:20, just got in a little while ago...Been eating ALL day, and out in the sun getting a tan.....You know you gotta have the tan...
    Anyways, I was told by 3 people today that my face is a little bloated and so are my arms, stomach, and love handles!!!! I am taking liquidex @ .5mg/ED, so I'm not sure if thats supposed to happen....I feel I am gaining FAT, and not muscle....Tomorrow starts week 5, and I have no definition, size, vascularity, etc.... Should I cut my calories to get shredded/ripped and gain LEAN muscle? Everyone says to EAT, EAT, EAT...and thats what I'm doing, and I'm eating VERY CLEAN, but I feel I am gaining fat, unless it is REALLY all bloat, which will go away, then I'm not worried....What do you guys think? I want to get ripped from my cycle, and LEAN mass, and lose bf%....help me out...I'm feelin kinda down right now

07/07

Hey guys, it's 11:10 PM...I'm very tired, and I just finished a nice egg white omlet with turkey and fat free cheese, about 40g protien....That was instead of a shake tonight.....I'm gonna go to sleep, and get ready for my shot and chest workout tomorrow! Wow, seems like forever since I've injected....I'm very anxious for chest tomorrow, but feeling very down about my cycle/bloating right now...I look pregnant, and my goals are to be ripped....someone give me advice on what I mentioned above....thanx guys, I'll check for all responses in the morning...I'll post after my inject...Wish me luck!!! GOodnite!

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information