GGallin is offline Senior Member

First Cycle Deca and Test-

I just did my second injection today of Test E and Deca . The first week I did Glutes and this week I did Bi's. I have already noticed a slight increase in my sex drive. I have also noticed my energy in the gym is up a bit as well. Normally I am ready to quit by the end of my workout but today I felt as though I could keep going and going. I cant wait until I get deeper into my cycle so I can really see some gains and strength increases. I have read most people start seeing results around 6 weeks or so. I am doing a 10 week cycle 500mg ew Test E Mon Thur, & 300mg Deca ew Mon Thur. When do you think I will peak in my cycle? I feel good though so far, maybe its just a mental thing. I am not sure when most people start noticing a real difference. I read in an earlier post that Deca can give you a feeling of well being. I do feel more alert in the mornings and less grouchy. Am I jumping the gun or can you really start noticing changes this quick?

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    bump

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like the placebo affect to me but i'm sure those compounds will work out great for you as i have run the exact same cycle. I started to notice real gains around late week 4 and early week 5 and kept building until i hit my peak at week 7 ish and i was putting on 5 pounds a week. Good luck bro, let us know how it goes

i just started a test/deca cycle almost exactly the same as urs. started feeling strength increases at about 2 weeks. im 4 weeks in now and ive gained about 12 lbs. just make sure your diet is good.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Im on the same cycle bro hitting Test at around 600mg ew and deca at about 400, and dbol at 30mg ed.... I feel more pumped up which is form the dbol, but i think its all psychological man, cause i know dbol isnt going to kick in the first day lol.... im just ready to roll like yall are.... hope everything works for yall, keep me posted on the results

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    100% placebo affect for now but in 5-8 weeks you should be feeling like a king. I am sure people told you before but for a first cycle i think the deca is a waste. Should have ran 500 test e for 12 weeks then second-third cycle add the deca.

Goodluck.

Thread Information