GGallin is offline Senior Member

New Cycle Week 2 & 1/2!

This is week 2 1/2 of my 500mg Test E and 300mg EW deca cycle. I have felt much more energy in the gym. My gf says she notices I look a little bigger all around and that it looks like I am losing weight as well, as do my co-workers. I feel pretty good so far. Although when I started I weighed 250lbs and now I weigh 257lbs. I dont know if that is all bloat or 1/2 bloat 1/2 muscle or what. I doubt I could have packed on 7 lbs of muscle that quickly even with a cycle but maybe I am wrong. Any suggestions to keep the bloat to a minimal. I dont really feel that bloated, really I feel solid but I know deca tends to have those types of issues that come with it.

1zach4 is offline Associate Member
    At week 2 that 7lbs is from your diet and water retention. The Test and Deca have not kicked in yet, so the energy is psychological and obviously you look bigger because you are now retaining water.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    At week 2 that 7lbs is from your diet and water retention. The Test and Deca have not kicked in yet, so the energy is psychological and obviously you look bigger because you are now retaining water.
    Awsome, nothing like some good bloating to bulk you up lol. Oh well I can handle a little bloat I guess. I can lose the water post cycle.

1zach4 is offline Associate Member
    you could also include something like arimidex or letrozole to cut out bloating. I am taking anywhere from .5 to .75mg of letro everyday while on cycle for bloat and to prevent gyno. Lost a lot of water within a few days of dropping Dbol .

Thread Information