Thread: 1st cycle

gee brown is offline Junior Member

1st cycle

23 years old 6ft 1" 177 lbs been training consistently for 5 months and this is my first cycle and i know im gona get flamed for being to light and having not trained long enough but ive already made my mind up and this is my cycle that i will be running for 12 weeks. goals : to get up to 210 lbs cycle : 750mg sus e.w(250mg shot 3 times a week) 500mg of deca e.w(250mg shot 2 times a week) thai anabol 60mg e,d pct/nolva/clomid i will be taking in 4500kcals a day and i will post my full diet at a later date but im expecting big gains from this cycle and to the people who are just going to flame why not just wait to see my b4 pics which i will be posting shortly then flame all you want at the end of this cycle when you hav seen the after pics.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gee brown
    23 years old 6ft 1" 177 lbs been training consistently for 5 months and this is my first cycle and i know im gona get flamed for being to light and having not trained long enough but ive already made my mind up and this is my cycle that i will be running for 12 weeks. goals : to get up to 210 lbs cycle : 750mg sus e.w(250mg shot 3 times a week) 500mg of deca e.w(250mg shot 2 times a week) thai anabol 60mg e,d pct/nolva/clomid i will be taking in 4500kcals a day and i will post my full diet at a later date but im expecting big gains from this cycle and to the people who are just going to flame why not just wait to see my b4 pics which i will be posting shortly then flame all you want at the end of this cycle when you hav seen the after pics.
    Then why even post
    If you want to hurt yourself then do it on your own time and save us some board space.

mateo112 is offline Associate Member
    you said it dsm

so basically what your saying is post here and we will jus flame you

and when you say hurt myself what exactly do you mean

Blog Entries
    He is posting because he still wants advise but doesn't want to just come out and ask since he knows he will get flamed.

u got me wrong bro i do want advice and dont mind constructive critisism but ive seen some other threads on here people go on them jus to put people down without any reason , and i am a novice at aas but thats why i posted this to try to help me get as much gains as possible

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gee brown
    u got me wrong bro i do want advice and dont mind constructive critisism but ive seen some other threads on here people go on them jus to put people down without any reason , and i am a novice at aas but thats why i posted this to try to help me get as much gains as possible
    the way to optimize your gains was to go further in your natual training. but you said it yourself "you've made up your mind your doing this cycle" then i guess you've done all the research you need to and know everything you need to know therefore no one can be of any assistance. you should never come off as being cocky/all knowing and not willing to take advice. why do you think people tell other people not to do the cycle etc. because they KNOW more about the subject. so good luck hope all goes well. you will most likely not get the results you want because i guarantee your not knowledgeable enough on the subject. but i doubt many including myself are going to help you out because of the attitude you expressed in your first post. at 6'1" you could have seen 200+lbs relatively easily...

u obviously didnt read my last post, and im really not arrogant or cocky as u seem to think so im sorry if u got that impression and i really dont claim to know everything thats the reason i posted the thread in the first place.

well here ill tell you what you dont know. that 750mg of test a week is over kill along with deca for first cycle. should just be a long estered test such as C or E. not sus this is the general view on a first cycle. which you would know if you had researched. have you started yet?

cycle help

this post says your 185lbs and been training 2 years also that your diet is 3000 cals and that was 5 days ago.......i probably woulda helped you out some more but theres no point in being dishonest, you've been told in two threads not to do this cycle this way and you still persist. HAVE FUN!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    cycle help

this post says your 185lbs and been training 2 years also that your diet is 3000 cals and that was 5 days ago.......i probably woulda helped you out some more but theres no point in being dishonest, you've been told in two threads not to do this cycle this way and you still persist. HAVE FUN!

for haro like i said in my other thread been training for 2 years that is correct but i said in this thread been training consistantly for 5 months so not being dishonest there, also i was eating 3000 kcals a day hence why my weight is lower now thats why i decided to up it to 45oo kcals so please dont make me out as being dishonest as i do value your opinion and others.

Thread Information