flyspyder is offline Junior Member

fly's 255+ bulk and DNP cut

10 weeks of test enanthate at 500mg.

i'm being lazy and shooting once a week. i'm starting toget strong enough i just dont give a **** about getting big anymore but ive got 10 weeks of pushing myself like crazy and eating like a bad mother****er and then it the lean life for me for a long while... maybee some winny,var,tren ... but no more fatty bulks anymore.

i'm just starting my 3rd week and i'm already holding water like a mother****er... i know i look little for my weight but trust me... the strength s there... my workouts are low reps (useually 5-6 and only 3 very intense assisted sets) alot of eccentric work... it keeps me heavy and strong but no so bulky lifting.

like i said i look little but i assure u i can bench 425 lbs clean, no problem. i workout sets of 5 on leg press with 16-18 plates. sets with 16 plates unassisted.

anyone care to guess my body fat %?

DNP will come at on my first week, continue for 14 days... looking huge and ripped for spring break ( i live in florida)

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Id guess around 18%.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    How old are you?

i'm alot bigger than i look here.. the fat does that to u. my tris are definitly my strongpoint... i'll get some pics tomorrow

thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyspyder

I think you need to pick up all those cloth off your couch and straighten up your living room

Just messing with you. How many cycles is this for you? And I would guess 18 - 20%. Good luck.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    so how did that work out for you?

Whats your stats?

You appear to have not much muscle on your frame.
    Are you natural?

You also have gyno... I can see gland tissue pushing out the nipples.

That's a great bench...But again this is the internet and your chest and tris don't seem to be able to put 315lbs up...But who knows whatever...

LOL at the legpress comment.

Look around 17ishness-18ishness BF.

Why not cut while on the cycle? ....Instead of running DNP ?

You know Cardio/Diet is what gets you cut right?

Goodluck on your cycle.

timtim is offline Member
    i'm alot bigger than i look here.. the fat does that to u.
    sure, just like the internet makes your lift numbers look different than in person.

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    sure, just like the internet makes your lift numbers look different than in person.
    lmao. i think everyone scared him off...

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaydense
    lmao. i think everyone scared him off...
    not sure but his #'s seem WAY exaggerated! ive seen guys triple his size and shredded to hell have trouble hitting 405.

lol sorry guys ive been buisy... lifes made this harder... ive started eating better and exercising more.. i'm still around 255 but getting much much stronger... i'm working out with 18-20 plates now... needing much less assistance... and if u guys want i can get some vids of me woking out... ive managed to build some really dense muscle... i'm alot smaller than most people my size strength... maybee tomorrow i'll get u some vids of some 400+ lb bench presses... its chest day

lol sorry guys ive been buisy... lifes made this harder... ive started eating better and exercising more.. i'm still around 255 but getting much much stronger... i'm working out with 18-20 plates now... needing much less assistance... and if u guys want i can get some vids of me woking out... ive managed to build some really dense muscle... i'm alot smaller than most people my size strength... maybee tomorrow i'll get u some vids of some 400+ lb bench presses... its chest day

Cool man, sounds good.
    Now time to grow! The strength will pile on you.

i would love to see some videos...with good form

i always wonder about leg press claims. you mean 18 - 20 per side? i doubt that.

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    how tall are you? unless your 6 foot 3 or taller i cant see 255.

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    id like to see the rom on that leg press... also

i cant stress to people enough that i dont ever want to look like jay cutler... but i want to be as strong... i work very hardto develope tight, dense muscle.
    i was actually 257 today at the gym, i'm only 6 foot tall.... maybee the videos will help u match up the strength to the weight... i was really expecting 10 reps to day... form went to shit on that last one... i had a hard time getting phyked up for my set today... had one set of 5 wiht 225 one set of 5 with 275, and then this set with 315... not enough weight for my warmups...

anyway.. tomorrow i'll get u some vids of leg press.... squat till u puke baby... i'm all about the wheels. oh and ive never seen a leg press machie that could hold 18 plates on each side lol... i workout up to 900 lbs.

heres my bench press video

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1896220206

does anyone want a video of me wei***ng myself?

I still don't think you can bench 425lbs.
    Honestly,That was a sloppy 8 reps with 315.
    But not to bad bud, Work on stricter form and you'll get there!

Next time you weigh yourself , drop the 10 lb dumbells your holding in each hand.

lol well i'll get a video of me wei***ng in tomorrow.

likei said... shitty workout day... i cant say that i can do 10 regularly, but i useually get em cleaner lol
    i'll keep taking vids for u guys

lol well i'll get a video of me wei***ng in tomorrow.

likei said... shitty workout day... i cant say that i can do 10 regularly, but i useually get em cleaner lol
    i'll keep taking vids for u guys

Alright cool.

I'd like to see your progress during this cycle aswell.

i loved the screaming. yeah dont think you can get 425. that was just god awful form on top of your girlfriend helping you from rep 1. still not bad though. better than most people could do.

dont take this offensively, take it as a compliment since shes yours. i would love to bone the shit out of your girl. saw the pics on myspace. ****in hot.

keep ind she'd have to strain quite a bit to help... she's a little girl.

thanks for the compliments... she's also the mother of a 4 year old!

can i atleast get a "damn your alot stronger tha u look" atleas?

sure...Your alot stronger than you look.

hey nothing wrong with that. in a couple months ill be a father. no shame.

but can she curl 10 lb dumbells? im sure she can. just the slightest amount of pull on her part shifts your bench from a 315 bench to a 295 bench. also the stabilizing factors. its like benching on a smith when you have somebody stabilizing every rep. as well as the bounce of every rep.
    here are two videos of what repping 315 should look like. something to work towards.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZMW5CLYUD1Y
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=QcaJQdZQbn0
    but you are stronger than you look bro.
    Last edited by thekaydense; 02-07-2007 at 01:42 PM.

stevey21 is offline New Member
    impresive lift, a whole lot stronger then you look. people should help you with your diet instead of caring about #s

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member

You are really strong. get the vid of wei***ng urself and the leg press to shut people up, being as i already KNOW u do them

yeah to bad i left the effing camera at home yesterday.. i had a good gym day... woulda been good for some vids... my forms great on leg press... i can actualy do full reps not half reps like we all see kids doing in the gym.

st of 5 with 4 plates (its what heather had on . i figured i could stretch with it lol)
    set of 5 wiht 8 plates (more stretching... )
    set of 5 with 16 plates dropping as low as my body will allow, real slowand steady, i always like to get some heavyish warmups
    set of 5 with 18
    set of 5 with 20
    set of 5 with 22
    set of blah... knee steared hurting at rep 3 with 22 plates so i pulled 2 plates off and did 4 morewith just 20 plates

anyway, i rarely ever get to do bench press anymore because my spotter is so tiny, i cant do assisted lifts so my forms gone to shit for a combination of lack of practice and fear of death lol... i'll be honest... thhat last rep on bench scared the shit out of me...

anyway i really apreciate the constructive critisism... i'm still a younge kid at 22 and i'm growing and learning... my goal is 250 at 10% bf i'm not too too far off... a good tren /deca cycle and i'm there. btw i'm off the test... i'm to stressed out to worry bout the juice lately, plus the test flu and constant pain in injection site is bugging me... i'll go back to deca later. test never does much for me anyway.. i swear i get big just as easy with out it... then again my NATURAL test levels are in the 1600's

yeah to bad i left the effing camera at home yesterday.. i had a good gym day... woulda been good for some vids... my forms great on leg press... i can actualy do full reps not half reps like we all see kids doing in the gym.

st of 5 with 4 plates (its what heather had on . i figured i could stretch with it lol)
    set of 5 wiht 8 plates (more stretching... )
    set of 5 with 16 plates dropping as low as my body will allow, real slowand steady, i always like to get some heavyish warmups
    set of 5 with 18
    set of 5 with 20
    set of 5 with 22
    set of blah... knee steared hurting at rep 3 with 22 plates so i pulled 2 plates off and did 4 morewith just 20 plates

anyway, i rarely ever get to do bench press anymore because my spotter is so tiny, i cant do assisted lifts so my forms gone to shit for a combination of lack of practice and fear of death lol... i'll be honest... thhat last rep on bench scared the shit out of me...

anyway i really apreciate the constructive critisism... i'm still a younge kid at 22 and i'm growing and learning... my goal is 250 at 10% bf i'm not too too far off... a good tren/deca cycle and i'm there. btw i'm off the test... i'm to stressed out to worry bout the juice lately, plus the test flu and constant pain in injection site is bugging me... i'll go back to deca later. test never does much for me anyway.. i swear i get big just as easy with out it... then again my NATURAL test levels are in the 1600's
    there is no reason to not do bench. your form was absolutely terrible. and im not trying to be a dick. but you should be working out with 245- 275 tops. you dont need a spotter to do that. go for 12 reps with 4-6 SECOND negatives. then explode back up. dont bounce off your chest AT ALL. if you start bouncing a little, drop the weight 10 lbs. to really tear the chest up i like to drop a 6 negative on the first rep then do a static hold about a half inch off my chest for 8 seconds, then explode up, do my 12 reps and maybe another hold at the bottom or in the middle, but you would need a spotter for the second hold. just because you can bounce heavy weight with a spotter doesnt mean you always have to lift that much. if you have that problem, its only your ego getting in the way, not your muscles.

i cant criticize your leg press because i havent seen it. but as far as reaching your goals, your diet will play a far larger role than your lifting will. both are needed. but if you will see better results with 100% effort on diet and 50% effort on weights than 50% effort on diet and 100% on weights. get rest. you will get where you want.

do i look bigger without the fat? lol this ones a couple months old...

do i look bigger without the fat? lol this ones a couple months old...
    your 6'0"? id guess about 205 there. buy a $10 scale from walmart and weigh youself in the morning after youve shit and pissed. not at the gym with the days food, a gallon of water, a protein shake, sweats and 10lb dumbells in your hand.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    your 6'0"? id guess about 205 there. buy a $10 scale from walmart and weigh youself in the morning after youve shit and pissed. not at the gym with the days food, a gallon of water, a protein shake, sweats and 10lb dumbells in your hand.
    K Fly, video the scale weigh in...

HA!

He said that ones a couple of months old.

I agree he does look around 205-210lbs there. No way in hell he is over 220lbs unless he has barrels as legs.

Or he could be really thick and pics don't justify it....Who knows. In pictures I look ...well about the same to me LOL , but some thought I wasn't as heavy as I was because of height etc.....

Pics don't always do a justice, but I do agree, he needs to drop the 10lb dumbells while wei***ng himself.

SHOCKER2 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by SHOCKER2; 09-26-2007 at 04:08 PM.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    i would love to see you pressing 22 plates!!!
    please please post this up.
    Then i'll post up what 22 plates of what you should look like when you press it.
    depending on the leg sled, 22 plates is about what i max out w/ for reps.
    I can also squat 495 for reps when im in peak season
    so how bout this.
    squat 405 for 3 sets of 8...this should be no problem for someone who reps 22 plates on a sled!!
    .....ps....props to the HOTT chick in the vid!
    Last edited by Mealticket; 03-04-2007 at 11:49 PM.

thats my girlfreind... he's getting there... she;s a beautiful girl... on my next leg day i'll take a vid or 2

time for some more videos i think.

Conciliator is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    LOL at the legpress comment.
    LOL. Reminds me of Mark Rippetoe's comment in Starting Strenth: "Please slap the next person that tells you he leg pressed a thousand pounds. A 1000 lb. leg press is about as irrelevant as a 500 lb. quarter-squat."

wheres the videos?

Thread Information