Thread: Winny

brajosm is offline Banned

Winny

no no no
    ok here it is
    week 1-10 test e 250
    want to through some winny in there the whole time to, if i could get some feedback that would be great.
    Last edited by brajosm; 04-29-2007 at 08:39 PM.

ok now that i change my mind on this if i could get some feedback on the winny i would appreiate it
    Last edited by brajosm; 04-29-2007 at 08:40 PM.

ok ok

scratch that idea; just talked to my friend told him the deal here is the new cycle.

test e weeks 1- at least 12 at a very small amount feedback would be nice.
    winny weeks 10 - 14 at 50 mg a day
    clomid and nova post cycle.

some feedback from some brotha's in the program would be nice. Or just some feedback in general would be helpful.
    Thank you

BigEast is offline Junior Member
    looks alot better than just using winny tabs. that wouldve been stupid. i am actually on a similar cycle only i am using Dbol also (1-5). im in week 5 the pumps are crazy. so ur runnin the test at what 500mg/week?

the results that i am looking for will be to gain a solid 10-15 pounds, and gain srength. i would also like to walk away with at least 7 to 10 pounds, which will obveosly ***end on my diet and pct. anyway feedback here would be greatly appreiated.

well what i was thinking was running it at 250 per week, mainly because i do not what to draw to much attention to the fact that i am juicing

and i am thinking about running the winny in small amounts during the hole cycle what are ur opinions on that.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEast
    looks alot better than just using winny tabs. that wouldve been stupid. i am actually on a similar cycle only i am using Dbol also (1-5). im in week 5 the pumps are crazy. so ur runnin the test at what 500mg/week?

hows the strength and size?

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    hows the strength and size?
    currently 170 pounds
    pretty low bodyfat meaning i just have a inch layer of fat over my abs but can still see upper abs.
    what i would like out of this cycle is not any RED FLAGS of steriod use but to walk away with 10-15 pounds in a 2 months cycle. IF that is what u meant by strength and size there it is. I have rewriten this tread a couple of times so if something does not make sense let me know and i will clear it up.
    By the way i am 28 and have been lifting for 5 years been healthy( quit smoking, abusing drugs and alcohol for past year.)

Thread Information