Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hillshooter is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Hillshooter's Gyno buster cycle.

I wanted to log this for awhile but I feared the flame, so lets not flame me. I have researched this very hard and think I may have come up with a nice little cycle to help bust out pubescant gyno.

The only reason I am logging this is I have seen countless how to's about letro, never have I seen a letro before and after. I think for alot of people this might answer some questions about exactly how effective letro really is. Myself included.

Now of course I want letro to be a miracle drug. I am facing a very expensive surgery. I have high hopes but then again I know I have had this gyno for 20 years and this might be asking too much.

Stats:
    Age 29, pushing 30
    height 5'10
    weight 197
    BF %14
    second cycle

Ok here is the cycle....

week 1-3
    Sustaplex 325 E5D
    Week 4-8
    Sustaplex 325 twice a week
    Trinaplex 200 twice a week
    week 5-8
    winny 30MG(low yes, wanted to keep the cycle small and I am all ready balding)

During weeks 5-8 I will be running the letro progression that C_Bino suggests in his gyno guide

PCT weeks 10-14
    Aromasin 25MG per day
    nolva 20MG per day first 2 weeks 10MG per day second 2 weeks

Ok here are my thoughts. By running a short cutting cycle, I am hoping to reduce the fat build up on my chest. At the same time I am hoping the letro really comes through and blasts out the actual gyno.

PS. I just finished week 4, start letro tommorrow. More pics 6 days
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hillshooter's Gyno buster cycle.-month-month-progress.jpg  

Here is another pic just for fun. This would be at the start of week 4. I am hoping letro gives me a massive face reduction as well......HAHAHAHAHA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hillshooter's Gyno buster cycle.-ray-pool.jpg  

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you have made some good progress hillshooter. I'm interested to see this as I have always kind of questioned the effectiveness of any compound once gyno has set in for a time period.

Went to swim laps this morning. Tren definately makes me feel like I have the endurance of an 80 year old man. Its going to be difficult over the next month to lean down. I hope I get used to it.

Thanks for the comment dangerdan, I am hoping this log answers alot of questions for people. wish me luck!

MrNice is offline Banned
    DHTs are actually quite effective at nerfing gyno.

You'd be better off lowering your sust to a TRT dosage, dropping the tren so it'd look like this:

test 125mg/wk
    Masteron 100mg ed
    winny 100-150mg ed
    letro 2.5mg ed

I feel I am too buried in the current cycle to change now. However I definately like your plan. Maybe I will try it this fall.

Anyone have any experience with letro and bacne? Should it reduce it?

MrNice is offline Banned
    in that case i'd bump your winny considerably, try 100-150mg ed when u do run it

How do DHT's combat gyno? Sounds interesting.

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillshooter
    I feel I am too buried in the current cycle to change now. However I definately like your plan. Maybe I will try it this fall.

Anyone have any experience with letro and bacne? Should it reduce it?
    i used to get acne, now that i use letro with every cycle, i no longer get any!

MrNice is offline Banned
    How do DHT's combat gyno? Sounds interesting.

Four boys with persistent pubertal gynecomastia were given intramuscular dihydrotestosterone heptanoate (DHT-hp) at 2 to 4-week intervals for 16 weeks. By the end of treatment, breast size in all four boys had decreased 67% to 78%. Initial plasma levels of gonadotropins, estradiol, testosterone , and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) were normal. Mean plasma DHT concentration rose with the injections of DHT-hp, and remained elevated throughout the treatment period. Estradiol, LH, FSH, and testosterone decreased during treatment, as did 24-hour urinary LH and FSH. No regrowth of breast tissue was observed 6 to 15 months after treatment, although hormone concentrations had returned to near pretreatment values by 2 months after the last injection. DHT-hp has potential to be an effective medical therapy for persistent pubertal gynecomastia.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Abstract

I know other people who have had success shrinking gyno with DHTs. Narkissos ran 150-200mg Winny ed in a cycle with Masteron and his was "noticeably reduced" (his words)

definately a good plan B. However with my hairline that would be giving up hair for lack of boobs, which is the most evil?

MrNice is offline Banned
    not all people are affected by DHT even if theyre already balding, are you sure you are?

I am the king of side effects. However, I also respond well to aas.

sitnbakwrds is offline New Member
    I'm curious how this works. If a person has had gyno for years (20+) how is it reduced by using products like these?

we will see won't we, cross your fingers

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    very interesting ill follow along as well

Got mail
    Last edited by hillshooter; 06-14-2007 at 10:01 AM.

doolo is offline Associate Member
    I hate my doctor and most doctors (minus the fact they save lifes and stuff)

My doc is anti everything that has to do with weightlifting. He once told me creatine doesnt work and its a gimick, so i try it and voila my bench goes up and i gain about 7 lbs. I go to him with a soar back and he says "stop squating and deadlifting" and prescribes some drugs. I go to him with a soar shoulder, he says "stop working out" and gives me some more drugs. I go to him with puberty induced gyno he says" dont worry about it, girls are more worried about themselves then you when they are that close". I finally put my foot down and went back and said i want the surgery!. So they r***e me into surgery and i come out with puffy scared nipples which is almost as bad as the gyno itself. It looks alot better now then it did after surgery but my nipples are still fatty and puffy. He never mentioned anything about high estrogen or blood tests or alternative drugs to surgery.

Couple years later i wind up on this beautiful website and i find out i might have been able to scrap the surgery. I had really really tiny bits of cardilage in my nips, hardly noticeable at all. I kinda hate the puffy nipples ever more so then i hated the gyno. To be honest i would rather have gotten rid of the fatty puffiness then the actualy lumps.

I'm gonna follow this. Thanks for posting it.

MrNice is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doolo
    I'm gonna follow this. Thanks for posting it.
    This is a cutting cycle, not a cycle designed to eliminate gyno.

You'd be better off running what I outlined, that was in fact a cycle Narkissos designed and ran in an effort to reduce his gyno (it worked) and it has worked better for others.

LOW test (optional, use if ur scared to run a cycle w/o test)
    Masteron 100mg ed
    winny 100-150mg ed
    (optional) letro 2.5mg ed

this cycle might kill your sex drive completely, I personally don't get any libido issues from letro, but it'll certainly at least reduce your gyno.

No offense to hillshooter, but his cycle is just a cutting cycle and wasn't designed specifically for gyno elimination, in fact with test at a standard cycle dosage and tren too it might even worsen his gyno if he is unlucky

I appreciate the feedback. To me cutting is a huge part of getting rid of the fat around my gyno. Also, this is a test to see exactly how well letro will work in this case. I think alot of people would agree that my current plan looks to be pretty solid. Again, we will just have to see. Pray that I get my letro soon. I am really thinking of just going to another site to get it.

First day with letro.

.50 MG in the morning.

1.0 mg this morning.

I am feeling super bloated. I weighed 198 yesterday with is super high for me. However my strength is through the roof. In fact its too much where I fear injury, so I have backed off.

Anyway, the letro should help with the bloat right?

1.5 mg this morning.

Still feeling super bloated. My diet is real clean but my pants are starting not to fit so well. Especially around my ass and upper quads. My waist itself has remained unchanged at 32.5.

Strength is incredible, as an example.

January 2007- lat pulldowns 120 poundsx10 MAX
    Last night- lat pull downs 170 poundsx10

Just last week was the first time in my life I benched over 200 pounds, 205 for one rep and 205 pounds 5 reps decline. I know I am still not as stong as others on this board but man it feels good. My lifelong goal is 225, I can see it coming soon.

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you are starting to make some solid strength gains keep it up champ

Dr.Accumulator is offline New Member
    Nice! Congrats

2.0mg letro yesterday
    2.5mg today.

I wouldn't say the letro at this point is affecting my libido, more like performance. This could also be the tren , in fact I really think its the tren. So I will see as time goes on.

Down an incredible 4 pounds in 5 days. I attribute all of this to the letro drying me out. Pictures to follow soon.

2.5mg of letro this morning.

Here is my updated month by month progress picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hillshooter's Gyno buster cycle.-new-image.jpg  
    Last edited by hillshooter; 06-19-2007 at 08:55 AM.

Still taking letro at 2.5MG per day. No sides to speak of. Though I have been really tired and fatigued.

Incredibley I have lost 9 pounds since starting to take letro. I have no idea where this came from but I must have been severely bloated.

Still taking letro at 2.5mg a day, definate size reducton felt in my gyno. However I am losing hope it will wipe it out completely.

here is a couple of back shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hillshooter's Gyno buster cycle.-back-shot.jpg   Hillshooter's Gyno buster cycle.-back-shot-2.jpg  

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    bro I don't know if you answered this or not beacuse I kind of skimed through the middle but have you had gyno since a teen? I have and am really looking into doing this same letro doseing in the coming weeks. Also I notice that you have estrogen fat (much like myself) in the stomach. Has it helped with that at all?

Cephas84 is offline Associate Member
    ive had my gyno since i was like 10yrs old in 5th grade im turning 23 in august this post really interests me ill definatly keep checking this to see ur progress with the gyno i went to a dr to in ny gonna run me 6ginos for the surgery def interested best of luck bro

I am not sure if I have estrogen fat in my stomache, it might just be fat. My gyno is from since I was between 10-12 years old. I was a thin child and went through puberty fast as hell and early. I think that is why it developed. What made it completely worse was getting to be a fat ass. My highest weight was 250 pounds.

I have definately noticed that there has been a reduction in the mass behind my nipples. However, it could take weeks to see major changes. The problem with that is I am currently having letro sides. my joints hurt like hell, I am exhuasted all the time. I have even lost strength. I don't know how much longer I can go.

Couple more days and I will post some pictures.

Looking forward to the updates. You have the same type of gyno as me. My left breast is a lot worse then my right. As far as the estrogen fat in your belly it seems like you have a touch of it... Most men who have gyno do, but it is very easy to get rid/ reduce with just normal weight loss. I have noticed a huge imprvement in that as well. Keep up the good work.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not sure if I have estrogen fat in my stomache, it might just be fat. My gyno is from since I was between 10-12 years old. I was a thin child and went through puberty fast as hell and early. I think that is why it developed. What made it completely worse was getting to be a fat ass. My highest weight was 250 pounds.

I have definately noticed that there has been a reduction in the mass behind my nipples. However, it could take weeks to see major changes. The problem with that is I am currently having letro sides. my joints hurt like hell, I am exhuasted all the time. I have even lost strength. I don't know how much longer I can go.

Couple more days and I will post some pictures.
    letro is HARSH stuff man, had the same experience, GL!

any new progress?

No new progress really, I just decided today that I want to extend my cycle 5 weeks, so I made a quick order.

Lately though I am exhausted all the time. My weight has maintained at a solid 189 pounds.

would you chalk the lack of energy you have to letro, diet, or over training.

gotta say the letro, I have been eating plenty.

All I work outside 10 hours a day. Its been 102 degrees here. So maybe thats it.

Any new updates for us hillshooter? Any new progression pics?

here is the latest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hillshooter's Gyno buster cycle.-new-image.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information