Thread: "First Cycle"

MDNFireman31 is offline New Member

"First Cycle"

6' 31
    180lbs 12%bf

25/mg Liquid Dbol daily for 4wks
    250mg Tess E, shots on Mon. and Thur. 500/mg weekly

My prob. is my PCT, i've read for about 6months now on diff. types and i can honestly say I'm more confused now than i was when i knew nothing. Seems every post i read tells you to do diff. things and diff. amounts. My plan was Clomid and Nolvadex and possibly (Letro?) Please give me some good advice on doses, when to start, if those look good etc.

And please no one saying, you should read before you start all of this...lol....I've been reading and reading and cant decide on what is the best to do, doses. etc. I had my mind made up on what i was going to do, but read a post saying "you dont need clomid and nolvadex together, its more hurtful and than helpful" Boy did that throw a monkey wrench in my plans.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've ran this with good results, pct start 14 days after last injection of test e.

Clomid:
    Weeks 1-2: 100mg ED (300mg first day)
    Weeks 3-4: 50mg ED
    Nolva:
    Weeks 1-2: 40mg ED
    Weeks 3-4: 20mg ED
    Weeks 5-6: 10mg ED

There are many people here who know more than me, so perhaps you'll get some better advice, but if not this should help. Good luck.

Was also gonna run Vitamin E with Cod Liver oil, is this something i should run throught the beginning of cycle, or should it start with PCT?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    I've ran this with good results, pct start 14 days after last injection of test e.

Clomid:
    Weeks 1-2: 100mg ED (300mg first day)
    Weeks 3-4: 50mg ED
    Nolva:
    Weeks 1-2: 40mg ED
    Weeks 3-4: 20mg ED
    Weeks 5-6: 10mg ED

There are many people here who know more than me, so perhaps you'll get some better advice, but if not this should help. Good luck.
    This PCT would most likely work great for you. I am starting week-three of a similar recovery along with MyogenX (a natty test booster) and have been pleased with the results, so far.

Both fish and flax are good before, during and after a cycle
    Last edited by Primalinstinct; 06-18-2007 at 08:00 PM.

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    i was very pleased with the results of this following my first cycle:

hcg 250iu every day for 3 weeks. I began 5 days after my last shot of test c.
    I was running a-dex 0.5 every other day and continued until I began the hct.

then I started nolvadex 20 mg every day for 30 days. ideally, i think i would have run it for 45 days since my acne got so bad during this time i think my estrogen was still high.

but i recovered fully and once the water weight came off i kept almost 15 lbs. just stay at it in the gym.

good luck

Just a quick update, I ended up raising my Dbol to 50mg's a week instead of 25. As far as gains, about 12 in 4 1/2 wks, can definatly notice a diff. in size and strength, havent notice any sideeffects yet, maybe a little puffiness in face (waterweight?)

I'm actually slwing down a tad on my shoulders, they seem to be outgrowing the rest of my body besides that everything is going great.

I'm debating on throwing in a high calorie shack to help out a bit, its hard for me to consume the calories i need in a day because of work, kids etc. Ive read several post of guys using them and they seem to have great results. Whats your opinion on this?

I'm also guessing most of my gains so far has been off the Dbol, ive been off of it for almost a week now, ready to see some Tess gains.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes make sure to get your diet in check while on and especially while off cycle. Your diet will dictate how much lean mass you will obtain during cycle and how much of it you will keep post cycle. Go to the diet forum and get it in check!!

just took my first clomid dose, i can honestly say that is the worst tasting shit ive ever had. wow.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDNFireman31
    you dont need clomid and nolvadex together
    Sorry to hear about the taste of your 1st clomid dose.......anyways, good luck with your cycle dude, keep that diet strict and you shall succeed...

Thread Information