Black R/T is offline Junior Member

Post Prop and NPP eod for 6 weeks. 5'6 168lbs

Ok im going to try and keep this updated as well as i can but, im on 24hr call and have to work for many days at a time without coming home. please excuse my writing as i am not an english major and im not getting a grade on this so i dont really pay attention to wording. see that was a run-on.

I will exercise bis and tris/ back/ chest/ shoulders and lats/ legs/ abs and calves. each on a different day but not in this order, which would take 6days to work out everything. im going to do this for 18days straight then im going to exercise each body part once at 50% volume and 50% intensity to give my body a break, then back at it everyday. prior to this cycle i primed my body the way Marcus told me to, by cycling my carbs 1high 3low. this dropped about 7lbs of fat for me in a short amount of time.

here are my stats as of the first day of my cycle: 5'6 168lbs, 15" arms, 245lb bench for 1 rep, im going to go with my scale on this one but im not sure 24% bf, 24yrs old and this is my 4th or 5th cycle.

i began working out again, after two years of not doing a damn thing, about 3 months ago. i took 1c of sustanon once a week for 5 weeks, just as a refresher you could say, then did pct for 4 weeks and took another 2 weeks off before starting this cycle. before i moved in with my girlfriend 2yrs ago, i was 180lbs with 16" arms and a 275lb+ bench, and 19% bf. pisses me off to actually see that in writing, maybe thats the test talking.... It took me almost exactly a year to get to that and i started at 129lbs not sure how much bf, less than 19% for sure, i was skinny! i was coming off of an injury in which i broke my right hand and dislocated it in two places. i was heavy on lortab during this time and i think that is part of why my weight was so low when i started. i gained 25lbs on my first cycle and upped my bench by almost 100lbs. enough about my history here it is.

week 1-6: 100mg eod test propionate
    week 1-6: 100mg eod nandralone phenylpropionate
    500iu hcg every 5th day
    pct: clomid and nolva

So far: im on day 6 of my cycle and i dropped 3 more lbs. the weight has to start stacking on cause im drinking water and eating like a cow now. i havnt noticed any strength gains as of yet but i am starting to feel the test. i love that feeling i did legs for the first time in over 2 years today. squated 225lbs 10 times which i thought was not so bad and i leg pressed with 6 plates on each side 10 times also. no max weights on legs yet, i dont want to injure myself. i think i could have squated 315. till next time.....

my legs are hurting already , feels like the first day of cross country practice. i took before pics, well day 5 pics, i will post them when i figure out how im thinking about increasing my prop dosage after 3 weeks to ed.
    Last edited by Black R/T; 03-16-2006 at 09:20 PM.

no gyno signs as of yet either, had some from the previous cycle, i think my levels were fluctuating too much on that one. that was before i found this site. i am interested to see what my gains are like doing them right.

heres b4 pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prop and NPP eod for 6 weeks.  5'6  168lbs-imga0164.jpg   Prop and NPP eod for 6 weeks.  5'6  168lbs-imga0166.jpg  

friday 3/17/06

worked out tris and bis today. my legs are ****ing sore!! my gf said im walking funny. taking another shot tonight. im rotating from one side of my glutes to the other with 2cc each time eod. can i get away with that or do i need to start thigh or delt injections? weight picked up a few pounds, im at 169 today. my appetite started picking up, i think ill shit out most of those pounds tomorrow. my workout went like this:

TRIS
    closegrip bench on smith machine(im going to count the bar as 45lbs for ease of calculating)
    set 1 95 x 15
    set 2 185 x 10
    set 3 185 x 10

french curls
    set 1 60 x 15
    set 2 80 x 10
    set 3 80 x 10

straight bar tri pull downs(cable machine)
    set 1 90 x 15
    set 2 160 x 10
    set 3 140 x 10

two variations of the kick back with a cable for 1 set each
    set 1 40 x 10
    set 2 30 x 10

burn out on dips

BICEPS
    alternating dumbell curls
    set 1 20 x 20
    set 2 30 x 10
    set 3 40 x 5

hammer curls
    set 1 35 x 10
    set 2 35 x 10

barbell curls w/easy curl bar
    set 1 95 x 10
    set 2 115 x 6 drop off 40lbs then pick it right back up for
    set 3 75 x 8

reverse curls w/easy curl bar
    set 1 55 x 12
    set 2 75 x 10

and to finish it off, an exercise i made up, its sort of like alternating 21s with a twist. 1 regular curl with each arm, then 1 hammer curl toward the opposite side of the body's pec with each arm, then a hammer curl where you curl the weight right at the same arms shoulder with each arm and youve done 1. do that 7 times and youre done. gives a sick pump to leave the gym with, cant touch my back after. i use the 20's.

saturday 3/18/06

good gear 4sho. i crapped like a cow twice today and i weigh 172 thats up 4lbs from the day i started, 7lbs from my lowest weight this cycle. propionate is the greatest ester invented!!!!! my step-brother is visiting for a while, hes a beast, 5'8", 185lbs with a 405 bench! hes a freak but i get to work out with him while hes home so thats gonna help. we are doing back tonight, ill post up the workout later tonight. PEACE!!!!! i feel good even tho im tired
    Last edited by Black R/T; 03-18-2006 at 04:58 PM. Reason: forgot the title

gym was closed i was pissed. i measured my arms instead, ive gained 1/4inch already. gotta go, my dog broke something.

Sunday 3/19/06

im feeling the test more today, my appetite is also picking up. went to the gym and did abs, calves, and forearms. dont really care about weight with those, i just do them till it burns really bad.

Bsg243 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    awesome bro good to here your getting good gains im interested to see how the prop turns out I plan on throwing it in next cycle. Keep us updated

Talking Monday 3/20/06

WOW!!! i pushed 100lb dumbells for 5 reps. it may not seem like much weight to most of the people on this site, but for my lil ass thats good. i did 90's for 3 reps about 3 weeks ago.

Strength is obviously starting to kick in. today is day 10 i think.
    did my first quad injection ever last night. i took me about five minutes to pump myself up enough to do it tho. i read a thread on thigh injections and all i saw was people saying how much it hurt. everyone is different, i guess im one of those guys that can do them. feels like a lil bruise.

Oh, and weight is going up up up. im at 176 today, thats 4 lbs in two days. Marcus, youre the man! thanks for that thread on priming, i really think its working. i shed about ten lbs before this cycle, and didnt lose any strength in the process, and i didnt even follow my diet as strict as i could have. im going to put my all into priming next time.

my anger level has also increased, ive got to keep reminding myself to chill out. not that i get out of hand, but i find myself saying things out loud that i would normally just keep in my head. oh well.

almost forgot, my chest workout:

Flat bench w/dumbells (i dont do much barbell work for chest)
    set 1 75 x 10
    set 2 100 x 5
    set 3 80 x 10

Incline w/dumbells
    set 1 75 x 10
    set 2 75 x 10
    set 3 75 x 8
    set 4 75 x 8

Cable crosses (decline motion)
    set 1 60 x 12
    set 2 70 x 10

Cable crosses (extreme incline motion)
    set 1 40 x 10
    set 2 40 x 10

low dips till burnout

oh yeah, nips are starting to get sore, im gonna take nolva 10mg ed.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Well done keep it up, train hard and get plenty of food in.

Marcus

thanks for the support guys. i just got called onto a job thats gonna last about a month and a half straight. its gonna be hard but i can still manage to train and diet right i think. gonna work out back later today, im gonna post my workout.

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    good stuff....keep it up

well work called me at 12 and told me to be at the shop at 3, im gonna hunt for a gym tonight, doubt ill get a work out in tho.

found a lil mom and pop gym last night, and i did back. workout went like this:
    wide grip pull ups
    set 1 x 12
    set 2 x 10
    set 3 x 10

close grip pull downs
    set 1 120 x 12
    set 2 150 x 8
    set 2 130 x 10

shoulder grip rows
    set 1 150 x 10
    set 2 180 x 8
    set 3 150 x 10

standing rows
    set 1 ? x 20

i got put on the night shift, not going to work out today, but im going to start going early in the am

been a while

i know its been a few days, things have been crazy. a dog show in houston kept me out of the gym for the weekend, but i did work out thursday and friday.
    weight is at 180! poundage is really starting to stack up, im eating about 4500 calories a day, 600g of carbs, 300g of protein, 10g of glutamine and i eat amino pills all day. started 40mg of nolva every night to combat this gyno im getting about 5 days ago. im on day 16 and ive got 27 days left. im up 15lbs from my lightest on this cycle. hopefully i could gain another 15, that would be nice, prolly wont happen tho. 195 has a nice ring to it. im gonna post pics around the end of my cycle. lata

monday 3/27/06

Leg day. weight is 181 lbs
    felt sick, i got cold sweats and was on the verge of losing breakfast. i cut the workout short. this is what i got:
    leg press
    set 1 90 x 25
    set 2 270 x 20
    set 3 540 x 15

lunges on smith machine
    set 1 95 x 10 with each leg
    set 2 115 x 10 with each leg
    set 3 115 x 6 with each leg

extensions
    set 1 70 x 12
    set 2 85 x 10
    quit

thrusday 4/6/06

been a while since i posted on this. 12hrs a day 7 days a week puts restraints on what i can do. been in the gym kinda regularly, i have to take days off now, everyday is just too much with the work schedule. weight is holding at 180 but im shaping up. i was going to use this as a bulking cycle but its turned into a cutting cycle. taking in 4500 cals is harder and im burning alot more cause im working my ass off. ive got abs now. everything is growing except my bis and chest. dont know what i do wrong but i never notice gains there like i do other places. im thinking about adding some winny at the end of the cycle to continue with the cutting theme.

about 180lbs is all i saw out of this one, broke up with the girlfriend during the last few posts of this thread. overall a good cycle. and i dont think i was right on the bf%, seems really high.

peterbondra is offline Junior Member
    Tough break man! But still good results.

Use the negative situation to fuel your fire for the next go around!

Thread Information