Fixr is offline Associate Member

Survey for Test E users

I was just wondering about everyone elses experiences:

1. How long after your first injection did you guys start to feel the test kicking in?

2. And when you did, did it come on slowly? or was it like all of a sudden you started to feel like a beast?

I am 2.5 weeks in and not really feeling anything yet, so I am curious.

most feel it start after 3 weeks, some much later like after 6 or 7 weeks. you will know when it kicks in cuz you will feel like a monster in the gym although ur strength will still gradually increase as you continue ur cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixr

1. How long after your first injection did you guys start to feel the test kicking in?

2. And when you did, did it come on slowly? or was it like all of a sudden you started to feel like a beast?

I felt it after week 4-5.

You start to notice little things. like after a week or 2 you are super horny. then after 3 or 4 weeks you see your strength go way up and the pumps are incredible. Then after week 4 into 5 you start to put on the weight.

How much are you taking per week? 500mgs?????

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    yes. 500mg/week. 250 Tues and Friday.

MDNFireman31 is offline New Member
    My 4th shot is tomorrow (thursday), so 2wks in and i feel nothing so far. Ive kickstarted it with 50mg Dbol and can def. tell a diff. with that stuff. It makes your workouts alot better, you sweat your ass off (even in a cold AC gym like mine) and your workouts seem great. Muscle tightness is ALOT better, but dont really see any increase in strength yet, but look a hell of alot better after working out with DBOL than before lol....

nathanst0 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    I felt it after week 4-5.

You start to notice little things. like after a week or 2 you are super horny. then after 3 or 4 weeks you see your strength go way up and the pumps are incredible. Then after week 4 into 5 you start to put on the weight.

How much are you taking per week? 500mgs?????
    This is how it pretty much work for me too.

marinewarrior42 is offline New Member
    I felt it right away one week to two weeks in, the water weight piled on because I wasnt using an AI

skank is offline Member
    Felt good after 1 to 2 weeks in. At the 4 week mark is when I started noticing muscle growth and strength gains.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i tripple dosed my first two doses and "felt it" 9 days in, so 2 tripple shots and 1 regular. I felt a little different a few days into it but 8 days in i was sitting on my couch listening to music and boing!! Couldnt get women outta my head and i felt super storng all of a sudden.

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    i felt hardcore water retention within like 5 days. i went up in weight like 10lbs within a week (all water). i must be very prone to water retention though

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I felt nothing for the first 8 weeks, my test was underdosed. I switched to prop, and felt it on the 4th day. Strength was supercharged.

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I felt nothing for the first 8 weeks, my test was underdosed. I switched to prop, and felt it on the 4th day. Strength was supercharged.

took me 8 weeks too at what was supposed to be 600mgs/wk....eod injects of 200mg test e.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    3.5 weeks I felt something...6 weeks ...full force

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    you want a faster ester go with omnadren ....galenikas are test e. and they kick in pretty quick i think...they were quicker and more potent then any other UGL or vet lab by far

Sioux-Fi is offline New Member
    first of all, it took me about two weeks to have any significant gains. and second, you dont "feel like a beast"...its just that things come significantly easier to you. Like for instance im only half way through my cycle right now and my squat has gone up about 50 or more pounds easily, and it goes up every time i go back to squat, and my shrug has gone up alot too...like about 40 pounds on the dumbells or so. Its things like that. but it normally takes about 2-4 weeks to kick in...and for me it took about two. so i was lucky. good luck with the test.

illogik is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixr

Just a quick question, this is your first run with gear ? nube just doin some research.
    Good luck with it.

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    Im starting week 5 tonight, my 9th shot. 500mg/week, 250mg every Sun AM/Weds PM.....I frontloaded 1000mg for week 1. I have no strength or weight gains yet. Getting kinda worried. Sex drive maybe went up a tad but It was already very high, feel maybe a bit stronger but nothing to write home about.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Libido increased after 2 weeks. Strength began increasing after 4 weeks. Size began increasing after 6 weeks.

Thread Information