abigbitch is offline New Member

first time cycle help

i am 22 years old, 5'4, 175 pounds. been lifting hard for a while now. 17 inch arms. max bench 350. looking to try something new. i was thinking of just using deca durabolin for my first cycle, injections of like 200 mg a week. for approximately 8 weeks, what kind of results would i obtain from this kind of cycle? is it okay to just use one injectable without using an oral also? also what should i use something for when im coming off to prevent bitch tits. keep in mind i have never used any andros/pro hormones or anabolic steriods before. i would like to do one cycle to put alot of mass on and strength, i want to keep as much of my gains as possible. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

sd11 is offline Banned
    You seem to be pretty big and strong congrats! As far as a cycle 200mg ew of just deca is a waste. Here is a very basic yet effective beginners cycle.
    Test Enanthate 500mg ew 1-12
    Deca 400mg ew 1-12
    Dbol 30-40 mg ed 1-4
    Clomid starting week 15 300mg day 1 100mg for 10 days 50 mg for 10 days, plus keep some nolva on hand just in case.

paulastone is offline Member
    sd11 has a preaty good cycle for ya!

fast is offline Associate Member
    You have been lifting for a "while" now ?
    No offence but I would do "while" more before using AAS

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    I think sd11 is on to something there. I dont think you'd be happy with a Deca only cycle. Deca is a great compliment roid when combined with some kind of test also great for joints. im on test c/human deca right now and lovin it, even though it's simple.

Grand Master B is offline Junior Member
    I've done a Deca only cycle as my 1st a few years back. I'm 5'7", 150lbs. Then I was a little heavier and ran the Deca @ 250 for 10 weeks with only mild results (the fact that it was a Brovel product probably didn't help). Looking back, I would have added something like SD suggested.

GMB

Thread Information