sneakypanduh is offline New Member

Smile First Cycle...Need Help

Well here's the story. I was at 5'10" 213 lbs. I decided to do p90x with some buddies last fall and I ended up doing the whole thing. After 90 days of p90 I was at 187 lbs at Christmas and I felt great. We started the Insanity workout program 5 days ago. I flew home yesterday and i'll be home until the 20th. I weighed myself and i was at 186. I've done some research and me and by buddy are going to do a cycle of Anavar . We got 60 50mg pills a piece and we are going to get more if everything is going smooth. We have never takin roids before, but we know that Anavar is a good one to start off with. We don't want to get really huge or anything...we are just looking to cut off the rest of our fat. I have gotten to the point where I eat 5 meals a day and try to take in at least 1,500 calories a day. Insanity really burns up food like no other workout I've ever done. We will continue to do the Insanity workout, and yes we realize that we will have to drink a lot of water. Our plan is to just take 1 pill everyday an hour before our workout. Please let me know what you think and if there's any info you could give me that would be great. I looked around for some steroid forums and decided to join this one.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME!
    stats please?
    weight
    BF%
    training
    goals........thanks! enjoy.....

Age 21
    Height 5'10"
    Weight 186 (Was 213 last fall before doing p90x)
    BF% I honestly couldn't tell you...probably like 15-30%
    Training I did p90x last fall and I started the Insanity program 5 days ago.
    Goals I just want to deplete my BF% and get cut. I don't want to bulk up, but I want to burn my fat and get defined.
    I have gotten to where I take in about 1500-2000 calories a day
    I eat 4-5 small meals a day. The fattiest meal in the morning with bacon and eggs, or honestly a slice of leftover pizza if I have it.
    doing p90x I have burned off a lot of body fat, but I still have some lingering in areas around the bottom of my abs, thighs, and ass.
    I was looking for something easy to start off with and something that would burn fat without making my muscles huge. An anavar cycle seems like the perfect thing for me, but ya...i'm new so I really don't know what i'm doing lol.

We bought 60 pills of Anavar-50. We are just planning on taking the pill once a day about an hour before doing Insanity.
    Last edited by sneakypanduh; 03-11-2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: adding something

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Lol you want to cut and you eat bacon and pizza. GG!
    Firstly you have to get a good diet without bacon and other """trash""". The anabolic steroids are not magic serums it wont work without proper diet.
    And the P90x is a good example of how the marketing works. They make a nice website then put some nice video to youtube and you see the results and think that how super it is. Ok im not fair as it is better than do nothing but it is not the most efficient way to work out.

Some guy is going to come here and say not to use steroids but as far as I am concerned the majority of the people are mules and you can give them the most reasonable reason why not use it however they will. I cannot give you any advice in connection with anavar . So wait for the others(and they will tear you to pieces lol)

Quote Originally Posted by atton View Post
    Lol you want to cut and you eat bacon and pizza. GG!
    Are you kidding me dude? I said I eat bacon and pizza. I didn't say I eat it all day everyday. One slice of pizza in the morning isn't going to throw off a diet. I can eat whatever the hell I want as long as I don't eat a lot of it. It's called serving sizes, and people nowadays fail to realized that shit has serving sizes. Like I said...I eat about 1500-2000 calories a day...2000 on the weekends. I workout in the evening and I have 5 meals throughout the day, so let's say I have a slice of pizza for breakfast. I take an apple and orange to school with me and eat that while im in class. Then for lunch I have a very low fat meal because I always eat my fattiest meal in the morning. It gives you a boost of energy when you need to wakeup and the high fat breakfast sets your system to burn fat throughout the day. I also don't eat pizza and fatty foods very often...Only on weekends when i'm trying to get up to 2000 calories. I do my hardest workout on Saturdays and rest on Sundays. I'm kind of already tired of this forum....I'm not getting any help on here whatsoever.

And another thing. P90x is a great workout program...do you honestly think p90 is a marketing scam? There's tons of people that bought it and never even opened, but for the serious people that got it to actually complete the program it works really well.

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Unless you're a woman, one pill a day of anavar aint gonna do shit!

This forum is ****ing stupid...a bunch of roid raging homosexuals.

Antonioj is offline Junior Member
    You wont find many places for better advice than on here, dont be so f**king childish!

Quote Originally Posted by sneakypanduh View Post
    Are you kidding me dude? I said I eat bacon and pizza. I didn't say I eat it all day everyday. One slice of pizza in the morning isn't going to throw off a diet. I can eat whatever the hell I want as long as I don't eat a lot of it. It's called serving sizes, and people nowadays fail to realized that shit has serving sizes. Like I said...I eat about 1500-2000 calories a day...2000 on the weekends. I workout in the evening and I have 5 meals throughout the day, so let's say I have a slice of pizza for breakfast. I take an apple and orange to school with me and eat that while im in class. Then for lunch I have a very low fat meal because I always eat my fattiest meal in the morning. It gives you a boost of energy when you need to wakeup and the high fat breakfast sets your system to burn fat throughout the day. I also don't eat pizza and fatty foods very often...Only on weekends when i'm trying to get up to 2000 calories. I do my hardest workout on Saturdays and rest on Sundays. I'm kind of already tired of this forum....I'm not getting any help on here whatsoever.
    Exatly one slice of pizza in the morning is going to throw off your diet. You have to eat fat thats true but not from sausage and bacon and i dont no from what trashes. From flax-seed and olive oil or from almond, peanuts etc. "high fat breakfast sets your system to burn fat throughout the day.->and this statement is true for that kind of oil....from pizza and bacon it is total clueless.

You should go to the diet and workout section and read read read. Getting a nice body is not about having pills and eating pizza and bacon then do some workout for lazy women.

You are the best example how most of the people think. They always want to keep out themselves from work and """making the things easier""" by having pills. And after not having the results they just give it up and say they have no good genetics.

(and you should be happy you get some reply. there's a forum in my language and you would have an insta ban after a thread like this. )

Thread Information