sportfan33 is offline Associate Member

My TREN/Test P anavar Cycle.

Hello fellas. I am currently running tren A and Test P 100 mg 3 times a week, with 40mg of anavar ed. Running the test's for 10 weeks then doing another 10 weeks of test p and EQ. I am gonna log my cycle results and random stuff that happens during : ) Now first, i am a few weeks in. My strength has improved put on 8 pounds last i checked. Im 6'6 256 pounds. Issues so far...Temper has increased a tad. Not huge, but im finding just a couple times i get a little more aggitated than normal. Also my joints!!! My joints are hurting bro, today i hit biceps and a couple exercises was hard to hit because my elbows were feelin some stress. Any help on the issue, anyone have similar results as me.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Careful with the strength gains. You may be able to do it, you may feel like doing it but your tendons are not use to it and will pay the price. I know, both of my shoulders HURT all the way down to my elbows and have for over a month now. They are FINALLY getting better after cutting my weights in 1/2 for the last couple of weeks. I dont think I will be doing any heavy sets for a while.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Careful with the strength gains. You may be able to do it, you may feel like doing it but your tendons are not use to it and will pay the price. I know, both of my shoulders HURT all the way down to my elbows and have for over a month now. They are FINALLY getting better after cutting my weights in 1/2 for the last couple of weeks. I dont think I will be doing any heavy sets for a while.
    This is a smart man right here. Go by feel and like he said you'll grunt and be pissed because you fell like you can do more but pull back when you need to avoid injury and pissing the whole cycle down the drain.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Agree with both, i've always said your ego needs to be left at the door when entering the gym...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Just to add to that, some of the biggest guy's i know would increase rep range and decrease weight to add most of their lean muscle....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information