Thread: my Sappy Story

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

my Sappy Story

Alot of you probably dont remember me, i used to message up here alot for like a 2 or 3 month span , when i went on my cycle, i started my cycle on Aug 5, 2002 and ended around Early Nov...i used 2shots a week of sustenon 250 for weeks 1-10 and used winny from weeks 8-12. i got my own Juice from mexico, cuz i stay in cali about 2 hours from da TJ border. I went into the cycle weighing about 198 or 200 im guessing, i can't remember really, and when i got off the cycle I weighed about 222. And alot of it was very solid gains. my bench went through the roof, i started out benching 275 or so and finished the cycle benching 335. my arms went from 16in to a lil over 17. i was pretty happy, i phucked up though people, alot of drama went down in my life right after the cycle and i wasnt able to workout until last week when i was able to get a gym membership, im not going into detail about what went down with me, but im back down to 200 again and lost alot if not all from my cycle , but i must say, during that time i truly understand the meaning of "roid rage ." i lost my temper alot of times during the cycle and ended up getting into a few confrontations "If your not ready to deal with the maturity of the juice, you shouldnt be juicing." i learned alot from my cycle, im in no way trying to make this seem like a warning or anything. Juice Is The Shit, all im saying is make sure you put yourself in check occasionally. i did manage to take a pic of myself right after the cycle though. Well i should be posting often again, im not planning on taking another cycle again for a long while, but going with regular supplements.well im also going to post on the regular again so......... Whats up everybody!! I also would like to thank the people who gave me really good advice through my cycle!! Ive also gained a pretty decent understanding of supplements and juice through this experience.
    This website is the Shit!!!
    oh shit, my roomate is here..gots to go..ill post the pics in a lil while...

my after pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my Sappy Story-armsanchest.jpg  

hmm

i guess i deleted my before pics...i know the quality sux on it but...like i said i had to work with what i had...i am 220 in that pic

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hehe, tuff times man ! jus try again ! my mom always used to say " the grass will always be greener on the other side"

Best fo luck !

yea dude, tuff times, ima get back on track and make this shit happen

oh yea..here was my before pic....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my Sappy Story-beforearm.jpg  

Thread Information