Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Breathe man! Breathe!!!!!! Relax a bit, I'm sure your blood pressure is already a bit high from the AS, you don't need to get all worked up and raise it more. Go for a walk or something... I hope your day gets better.
    Thanks man, but I'm alright now. Hopefully I will be more sensible about anger control in the future .

I just started taking the drug "Trileptol" as a mood suppressant. I've had anger problems since 6th grade (according to my parents, although I disagree), but I hadn't really noticed it until now. I've taken other mood suppresants before, but they never worked. I think I have a very big case of
    "small man's syndrom"...but 15 weeks from now, I'm not gonna be small anymore.

Peace bros, good luck to you all.

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-04-2003 at 05:18 PM.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I might be 212lb at 5'8" but probably 30lbs of that is sitting around my waist.How do you get so strong? I wont post my lifts because they are patheticly weak compared to yours, although my deadlift is ok 405 for 3 reps at 185lbs.

Awesome deadlift Red... I actually used to deads and did them the first 3 months of my training at age 17. When I started everyone at my gym thought I was gonna be the next big deadlifter in the lower weight classes, as I was pulling a 365 max at only 123 after training the lift for only a few weeks. But I pulled out my back and whenever I've tried them since they've given me huge upper back pains. That kind of sucks but I never really liked the feel of the lift anyhow. Also Red, just post your lifts so we can see how you progress... remember that it's not the amount you can push, it's how you push it. I hope everyone works hard and gives it their all every time, because then there is no questions about how to get strong... I believe getting strong does not come from genetics it comes from how hard you train. Work hard and give it your best... that's what I do and that's what all the other strong lifters on this board do. And trust me I am nothing compared to some of the freaks on this board, there's 3 guys I know who post here who bench over 600!

And 212 pound is 212 pounds... it's a massive amount for little short guys like us. I definately respect it. Great job.

I'm gonna hit the sack... big day tomorrow.
    Rest easy, lift hard... thanks for staying tuned bros.

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-04-2003 at 10:58 PM.

Thumbs up On top of my game!!!

Damn, what a way to start off week 6. I weighed in at just 157.1, and I thought I was looking a little small today, especially in the shoulders. But I would venture to say this was my best bench/shoulders day ever. I judge this by the intensity of the workout and pound for pound I was stronger then ever. Here's how it went: I warmed up on bench and hit 246 for 8 reps, then right after I went up to 261 and hit 4 easy without much of a break. Also I checked on my max calculator formula thing, and it says 246*8 is a 310 max! Anyhow, then I did some decline/incline work... here's where I got fucking stoked. I used to only be able to do 65's 8 reps on the dumbell press with only one hand at a time. I've noticed that doing one hand at a time takes off about 15 lbs each hand because of the unbalance and it's hard to keep control of the barbell. So today, at the very end of my workout, I smoked 65's for 8, then 70s, then 80s*8!!! I'm stronger then I've ever been and extremely proud... I also maxed out the tricep machine for 10 easy ass reps (the whole set took me about 8 seconds... shit what a day.
    More updates to come... stay tuned!

HUGE PRESSER

Dipsy is offline Junior Member
    yo huge,

this is regarding ur diet, have u ever consider getting up in the middle of ur sleep to get a protein shake? i was thinking abt this but was afraid that this could lead to unwanted fat.

and this is about ur choice of gears. didn't anyone say things like 'that's way too much shit for a beginner' or 'that's gonna be hard on ur liver'? incidentally, r u using any liver protectants? i was also thinking about doing a dbol kickstart for 4 weeks at 35mg ed and ending a 15 weeks cycle with the last 5 weeks doing winny tabs at 50mg ed. but think it maybe a little too harsh for me liver since both dbol and winny are 17aa.

lastly, could we have some pics?

cheers.

dipsy.

Whats up Dipsy. I'm gonna edit this post cuz I didn't answer your other question. Bro I don't think it will necessarily lead to unwanted fat... it depends on your metabolism. So I am considering taking a protein shake in the middle of the night. If I decide to do it the I will PM you after a week and tell you if there has been any unwanted fat. And right now I am taking milk thistle as a liver protectant, and checking in with my doctor every 8 weeks to check on my liver and kidney health. Also, quite often beginners start off with a long extensive cycle. Majorpecs did, Red5 and rexboy and also going 10 weeks + for a beginning cycle. But if you check, the doses are low for us all, and there aren't too many roids being taken at one time. Good luck figuring out a cycle.

HUGE PRESSER

BTW... My injection of 2ml Norma Deca and 1ml Organon sust was my cleanest ever... I shot into my left delt. Week 6 has started off on the right foot!
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-08-2003 at 09:53 PM.

lilbull is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

HP, Lovin the updates man. you keep us wanting to know what's next. Like, are you gonna kill someone at work or kill the weights in the gym?! Haha. Your progress sounds awesome. Hopin to see some pics soon. Keep up the hard work.

Get swole.
    Bull

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    mental clock. I get up at 3am when im not dead beat tired, and pound a 3g carb shake. Helps the recovery, stay with a lean shake and fat isnt a problem.

I'm taking pics manana.
    About to hit biceps with a few of my bros, then off to work.
    I have a unique training routine, more focused on the specific push/pull muscle groups. Here it is:

Day 1: Bench, Shoulder, Tris
    Day 2: Squat, legs, glutes, calfs etc.
    Day 3: Back and biceps
    Day 4: Rest
    Day 5:Bench, Shoulder, Tris
    Day 6: Squat, legs, glutes, calfs, same shit as 2
    Day 7: Back and bis
    Day 8: Rest

So it doesn't fit into a week but it works and I love it. Sometimes I have to work bis and legs on the same day but not usually. Peace bros... stay swole. I'm hoping to get all the pics up on Tuesday.

Peace,
    HUGE PRESSER

Thanks for the compliments bros... and I mostly likely am gonna kill someone at work before I kill the weights lilbull... none of my employees are showing up these days
    What a huge workout today. Hit the bis hard.
    I only weighed in at 156.2, and am losing water while gaining strength and muscle. Here's what I did:
    Curls (bar weighs 20):
    80*10
    85*8
    90*6
    95*4
    100*2
    100*12 easy
    Hammer curls/Dumbell curls
    The I did some lat pulldowns: 200 for 5 reps, then 162.5*10 easy... wide grip pullups were next, followed by some more lat work where I repped out the whole stack with ease doing pullbacks while sitting (I love that exercise). I looked and felt huge today despite the weight loss.
    I'll be back on Monday for chest... stay tuned.

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-07-2003 at 10:59 PM.

Might switch to Tren!

I am thinking I might keep the Eq for a later cycle and switch to Trenbolone Acetate for the last 10 weeks along with the winny. Any imput or comments about this drug would be appreciated... also I am questioning the dosages... I am thinking 80mg EOD along with 50mg winstrol EOD. There is a possibility that that could really work out well.

Alright here's whats up for tomorrow:
    Bench, shouldaz, triz.
    Then an injection with a 1.25" 23 gauge of 250mg sust and 200 deca into da ass!
    Then work until two in the morning... and afterwards I hunt down every single checker and bagger who decided not to show up today and CRACK THEIR FUCKING SPINES IN HALF!!! Sorry... I'm only kidding.

Stay tuned.

HUGE PRESSER

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Might switch to Tren!

Originally posted by Huge Presser
    I am thinking I might keep the Eq for a later cycle and switch to Trenbolone Acetate for the last 10 weeks along with the winny. Any imput or comments about this drug would be appreciated... HUGE PRESSER
    I have a pros and cons discussion in my cycle results of winny AND fina...i don't recall if it really got rolling or not, but you might check it out. Buddha Red is probably the guy to contact if you have real specific fina questions...he's sorta the unofficial "fina guy". I continually here that it is not for first timers, but that argument is rarely expanded upon in a satisfactory way. Most people will point to the ED injections being a bit much for your first go around, which is a vaild point, but also something that one can easily evaluate for themselves after a few weeks of 2x or 3x week injections whether or not they can handle that. The more valid argument is that your experiences with test can often tell you a great deal about how you'll respond to fina...this is the aspect that isn't necessarily explained to my satisfaction and its something i'm looking into.

For example, as evidenced by the fact that i am here past midnite on the night of one of the most emotional up and down days of my life attests to the fact that test seems to give me random insomnia on some nights (and massive night sweats...again, on random nights). Is this in any way indicative of the fact that that fina might very well magnify these sides fivefold (or any other #-fold)? Again, I'm not sure, but all of this is something i'm looking in to.

Big Green... thank you for the suggestions and imput. I have read your pros/cons WINNY VS FINA many times and it was a great idea, but it is (in my opinion) copyrighted under your name. So I will have to consider a few other aspects, some provoked by your thought:
    1. Your debate on fina vs winny involved two substances that EACH involved ED or EOD injections... I am debating between a substance that has ED/EOD injections, and Eq, which requires 2x per week application. However, injecting fina every other day does not seem to be as big of a problem as injecting each day, not only will I save money, but obviously there will less injections. However, it is easier to inject 2x weekly rather then 3-4x.
    2. Personal goals: At only 8-10% bf, I am looking more to bulk out then to cut, although I still would like to lose a little fat... but I'm not going to get greedy. Either way, Fina (or Tren ) is more suited to what I am trying to do.
    3. Sides: This is a no brainer. Eq has less sides then Fina, especially if you look at how I respond to Sustanon . I had not considered this before.
    4. Costliness: Fina EOD will cost me appr. $35 weekly.. the Eq 2x per week will cost appr. $18.
    5. Strength gains: Fina will pack on the strength like none other (or at least I have heard.) Eq is not as effective in this department.

I will decide tomorrow whether I will switch to Tren or not. The arguments for both are very close... once again thanks for the imput BG.
    Stay tuned... I'm gonna hit the sacks.

HUGE PRESSER

Peace,

HUGE PRESSER

using the tren eh?

Presser, progress seems good. As for the tren , I'll just give you my experiences with it. I've got a friend who used it 75 mg EOD coming off his cycle of Deca and Dbol . He like the strength gains he got and the no water retention, but he got serious RAGE. I he said the rage with tren is about 5 times worse than it is with test, and he broke out a lil bit but not too bad. I'd do it if you're trying to rip up towards the end. I haven't heard of anyone getting good size gains from tren but I believe strength gains are awesome. I've got a friend who's on tren and EQ right now and got noticed strength gains on his first day in the gym. (might have been the placebo affect though.) He also complains about the rage he gets though. Just be careful with getting mad on it. I'd just say it's all about your goals.

Day 40, Week 6

Thanks for the advice lilbull. And for all you readers I have chosen to take the Tren instead of the Eq despite the costliness, it fits my goals better and I hope to make huge strength gains off it.

Today was day 40. I hit chest today and got a mad pump and was really feeling the weights... I got 256 lbs for 6 reps and halfway up on 7 on the bench, then I went down to my old close grip max (205 lbs) and hit 8 reps ... wow that felt good. After that some good decline/incline work, then some overhead shoulder presses and tris, more shoulders and flies for the chest. Felt great and looked huge... bodyweight is still fluctuating... today it was 157.1... btw: Shoulders are not as big as before but look much more muscular and I've got more seperation. And the size loss in them was very small... if I can keep them as cut as they are now and gain a little more size in them it will look crazy!

About to inject 250sust and 200deca into the glute. Stay tuned for updates.

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-09-2003 at 02:44 PM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Presser,

Keep us updated on weight and body fat(even a guess). Thanks

Scott, loving the avatar. I keep trying to get one up myself and my computers too much of a piece. Maybe on day it will work.

Alright so far I have maintained at about 10% bodyfat or possibly 9 throughout my cycle. I would not say it has dropped any, although I am looking more cut and thinned out in certain areas. If at all it has gone from 10 to 9, because my chest and shoulders are more seperated. The goal for the end of the cycle is for me to be 165 pounds at 6%. btw everyone... pics will up thursday or at the latest sunday.
    As for weight: I have kept a journal showing my weight increases. The numbers indicate the day and obviously next to it is my weight (in lbs):
    1: 145.6
    2: 146.7
    3: didnt weigh in
    4: 147.7
    5: 148.7
    6: 149.8
    7: no weigh in
    8: 150.8
    9: 151.2
    10: didnt weigh in
    11: 150.8
    12: 152.7
    13:nope
    14: 151.8
    15: 153.5
    16: didnt check
    17: 153.8
    18 155.2 OH YEAH!
    19: 155.2
    20: 157.2
    21: 156.7
    22: 156.9
    23: Didnt check again
    24: 158.5
    25:159.5
    26:158.7
    28: 159.5 (last day of dbol ) and all time high
    29too depressed to check
    30: 157.5
    31: 158.2
    32: 157.0
    33: 156.6
    34: 159.3? now it starts goin down... right now about 157

I hope that helps.

HUGE PRESSER

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Excellent info. Thanks for the quick response. I am waiting on some stuff before I can start my first cycle. I am looking at:

Dbol 1-4 30mg ED
    Test E 1-13 500mg Weekly
    EQ 1-12 400 mg Weekly

Liquidex .5mg ED at least through dbol - have more if needed
    Nolva on hand
    Standard clomid.
    Also running Avodart .5mg ED for hairloss prevention.

I am at 6'4" 210 right now, just comming of of a serious cold, broncitus(sp?), sinus infection. Gonna get my strength back up before starting. Had to miss 8 days straight on the workouts. I hope to get to 215 before starting, lost 5lbs during my cold. Goal is to put on about 20lbs.

Your posts are very informative. Please keep em comming!
    Last edited by scottp999; 06-09-2003 at 04:29 PM.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry about the weight loss, I dropped a few pounds after finishing dbol .It will soon start going up, more importantly your strength is continuing to improve and you said yourself that you have more definition.

yeah don't worry about the weight loss after dbol , I lost about 5 lbs of water weight right after I got off of it, I felt like a lil bitch, but keep at it and it'll come back.

Thanks guys... I am not concerned with the weight loss as I am sure it is mostly water. I appreciate the imput however.
    Scott: Your cycle looks great (and so does your avatar!) Sorry thats just a great avatar though... Pump n swole, Screenz and you I believe have the best three avatars on AR. Good stuff. Oh yeah... back to your cycle: looks great, looks like you did a lot of research. And good idea to stop the Test a week after the Eq... my only suggestion: maybe for a guy your size increase the dbol to 35mg/day. I am small and took 30 a day and had great gains, so I would suggest that you take the same proportionately as I. I believe the ratio is about .2mg/pound bodyweight a day... so for you: 42mg... but thats a lot to start off with, so I'd keep it at 35-40. Good luck, keep us updated on what you decide on.
    Red:Glad to see you back on the boards bro... did you find out how much you weighed today despite distractions? Let me know.
    Lilbull: Just curious... what are your lifts? I'd like to hear so I can "compare" with a guy my size. And good luck with your winny.primobal cycle... keep us posted in your diary with the results.

Peace bros...
    Stay tuned: Tomorrow is squat and glutes with my old friend who is a personal trainer and she is dead sexy... she has done fitness competitions before and is fucking hot, but sadly, we're only friends . I hope she will not be a distraction cuz I'm gonna be shooting for 345*6 on squat!!! Stay swole!

Good luck to yall.

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-09-2003 at 10:28 PM.

-----I would just like everyone to know I got an avatar!!! It is Brooke Burke, the finest piece of meat (besides Shannon Elizabeth) in Hollywood. this woman kept me alive during my teenage years in high school with her wild on show on E. I recommend for all you who haven't yet seen it, Wild On repeats usually are on E at 12 O clock MST. If you haven't felt the need to masturbate since your teenage years, you will feel it as soon as you start watching the show. Just kidding, but serioiusly... it is good that I finally have an avatar up.

I'm seriously looking forward to tomorrow. I'm gonna go get back to work but I'll be back with more updates later tomorrow. Peace bros!

HUGE PRESSER

I haven't maxed in a while, but if I had to say, I think I'm prob maxin 215lbs on bench, about 300lbs on squat, and prob around 300 on deads. not really sure though, and no where near your lifts. My girlfriend got a digicam today so I'm gonna be posting some pics soon, but I think I've changed my mind about starting my next cycle. I think I might wait a while. I'm gonna use some andro and creatine for a lil bit before I go to the juice again.

No man go for the cycle... and thanks for posting your lifts.
    Why are you changing your mind about the cycle?

HUGE PRESSER

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    I've been reading all of your posts so far huge and i'm starting the same cycle next sunday. Your getting me pumped up for this coming up. Your gains look damn good and i'm just waiting for some pics to see how it looks . Before and after pictures. I'm starting the 30mgs of d-bol and thinking of maybe 400mg of deca and 250mg of sust not sure though. I heard the d-bol keeps your heart pumping hard how was it trying to sleep ? and were you feeling pumped all the time? the deca and the sust together is that a great combo ? This is my first cycle coming up and i'm just making sure before everything start. Keep me updated and everything sounds really good so far. One last question ... when did the gyno start to show? if any did... I want to know if i should keep the nolva on hand ... Keep me informed... Quez

Alright quez, first and foremost, thanks for staying tuned to the cycle. Second, during pictures are being developed, they are very recent, and they should be up along with my before picture shortly (although I still don't know where the b4 picture is.) Alright, and for your cycle: run the 400mg deca with 500mg sust not 250, or you'll get deca dick as the test will be lower then the deca. So run extra sust. The dbol did not make it harder to sleep at all, and I was always feeling extremely pumped during my workouts (and still am). Workouts are great right now. Do not worry about sleeping problems... and yes the deca/sust/dbol is one of the best combos out there as the three combine synergetically for awesome gains. And finally bro, always keep nolva on hand. I got a little paranoid about gyno as I thought my nipples were getting a little puffy, so I threw in the nolva and all was good. That was at the end of week three I believe. So keep nolva on hand. Good luck bro. Keep us posted on what you decide.

HUGE PRESSER

Basically because of the funds. I don't have a whole lot of cash right now, and to be able to run the kind of cycle I'd like to would cost about $1000 dollars. I might have to wait until the fall. I'm still gonna be posting pics and keeping up though. I want to do it so bad right now though.

A few more questions... winny at the end of the cycle what week are you going to start it? and should you start winny 3 weeks after d-bol? and if i ran weeks 1-3 250mg then 4-7 500mg then rest 250mg of sust would that be better for me? weeks 1-8 and 1-8 of sust and deca ? ..and the anger coming into effect...i already have a bit of that problem already.. is it a irritating thing and does it come on strong? another question... you happy with this cycle so far? .. Quez

Lilbull, sorry to hear you can't afford the cycle. I was looking forward to hearing about your results with primabol. Good luck anyhow, keep us posted.

Quez: Dog you've got lots of questions. As for cycle suggestions, check in the steroid questions forum. I believe your thread has a few responses already, I wrote one of these responses, giving you advice on how you should run your cycle. I'm sure there are several other suggestions by now. And as for your last two questions, I have had bad anger since I was pretty young, and yes I've noticed an increase since starting. But like many will say, roid rage is somewhat bullshit, and unlike the common belief that people with roid rage are "out of control" I feel completely in control of my anger. Also I am very happy with this cycle. My strength has increased a shitload and my weight is up bigtime. Pics will be up soon so yall can see.

I just had a meeting with my therapist, who hasn't seen me in 4 weeks. He says I look like a whole different guy, telling me I've really "bulked up," since starting. I've heard this compliment from three others this week, along with one of my old powerlifting rivals from back when I was competing against him in the 148 lb class... We talked, and I now outweight him by 10 lbs and out bench by around 35... the last time I competed against him, in the bench, I won with my 286 to his 275. His lift has not moved up any since then... it's good to feel like I am continuing to progress

About to hit the legs hard... peace bros.

HUGE PRESSER

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    Keep going Presser! This thread is great motivation for me, as I just started mine last night. KEEP PRESSIN!

My bad Press.. I just seen you complaining about people not replying and thought i'd start asking questions since the cycles were almost the same...Quez

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wow, this guy is serious. this is serious and crazy dedication. great diary man ! holy shit !

I'm still thinkin I might do it, it just depends. It'll prob be at least a month though before I'd start, and I really don't have a good source right now, so I'm looking for that and money, but rest assured I will be back on AS one day soon.

Gundam: Thanks a lot for the compliment bro! However, I feel that everyone else who posts on this board is just as serious as I am, if not, we would not have so many hugeass powerhouses like we do on this board... dedication is only one of the traits that make a lifter a great lifter. Thanks bro.
    Quez: I wasn't complaining back when this diary started, I was simply stating that I would "appreciate" more responses since things seemed to be going a little slowly. I wasn't sure if people were going to pay attention seeing that I started this diary 4 weeks into the cycle. So I guess it was kind of complaining... bro posting here about your cycle is no problem, never was. Don't worry bout it.
    And Rex: YOU DA MAN BRO! Welcome to the dark side. Keep us posted in your diary. Good luck.

HUGE PRESSER

Sorry lilbull I didnt see ur post. Dog I'd really shoot for the cycle if possible... keep looking for that source and let us know when (or if) you start.
    Bros I forgot to tell yall how legs went with my old friend (damn she's looking good ). Here's what I did:
    warm up
    315*6
    345---felt real light
    355*6!!! Holy shit... I was hoping just to get 345 for 6! This is 10 lbs over my old max and I hit 6. I remember the week before I started I was only hitting 315*3 and then 345*1... feeling great about the improvement.
    Then some good mornings, lower back, quads, glutes, etc.
    Biceps/Back tomorrow... I'll keep yall posted.
    Weights on the rise again, today up to 158.2... feeling and definately looking bigger then ever!

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-10-2003 at 09:22 PM.

awesome work out man!! You were just tryin to show off to the hot chick weren't you?

Yeah just a little
    It worked though, we're going out Saturday. Oh yeah!!!
    Good luck bull.

HUGE PRESSER

I've decide what I'm gonna do, you can check out my diary if you wanna see. I'm trying to decide whether I wanna start bulking now or keep cutting and wait until the cycle to start bulking.

Definitely let me know when you go on to the winny part of the cycle i wanna know how you develop when that kicks in... Quez

Frijolero is offline New Member
    YO Big Presser.
    i admire you to the fullest, and that lady is hot...i like video games.
    Smokin weed is good

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information