Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by Frijolero
    YO Big Presser.
    i admire you to the fullest, and that lady is hot...i like video games.
    Smokin weed is good

God damn it's funny when people try to make a sensible post when they are BLAZED OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MIND! Frijolero, thanks for providing a little bit of humor on what I'm assuming is going to be a long day.
    Lilbull, checked out the diary, looks great. Glad to see you're gonna go with a cycle as planned. Stay tuned yall, biceps and back is today.

HUGE PRESSER

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Huge Presser
    So I am considering taking a protein shake in the middle of the night. If I decide to do it the I will PM you after a week and tell you if there has been any unwanted fat.
    I'm not sure if we've had this discussion before, but I really believe you should be going with glycerlean or a similarly designed slow digesting protein before bed, as opposed to waking up....largely for two reasons:

1. Unless you wake up "naturally" in the middle of the night to take a leak or something, going so far as to make it a point to get up by setting an alarm can unleash havoc on your sleep patterns.

2. (and more importantly) "normal" protein shakes are designed, and quite well at that, to be digested very, very quickly...this is the absolute last thing you want in the middle of eight hours worth of sleep. In my opinion, if you feel compelled to fill yourself in the middle of the night, you should go with something slower digesting such as a lowfat cheese, cottage cheese or even a little chicken...anything that won't be digested as quickly as a whey shake.

This is true... but I have been taking Glycolean in the middle of the night. I am considering just taking it before bedtime instead of waking up in the middle of the night. I also have trouble falling back to sleep after taking it because I find it tastes like shit. But thanks for the advice BG.

HUGE PRESSER

Yeah, i'd avoid waking up at ALL costs, especially if you have trouble getting back to sleep. What flavor glycerlean are you using? I use the "malted muscle" and find that it actually tastes strangely good. And, while i'm not a salesman for the stuff, I can attest to the fact that since I've started taking it I haven't woken up hungry in the morning ONCE...somethign that used to happen virtually every day.

I am using the the ChocoLATS flavor and it tastes horrible. I will look for the Malted Muscle the next time I shop for protein drinks, shakes, etc. Once again, thanks for the advice.
    Today was back/bis. I went with a few of my bros. Great workout. Weight was the same as yesterday at 158.2... here's what I did:
    Curls:
    90*10
    95*8
    100*6
    105*4
    110*2
    110*10
    Hammer curls, Dumbell curls w/ 50s, lat work: 175*10 on lat pulldown machine, then more work on lats

I was looking fucking huge today. Took some more pics last night. Hopefully I'll have some up soon. Peace bros!

HUGE PRESSER

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    hurry up and get your damn pics up!! We wanna see how you've grown!!

Yo... just found my old pic... lol I look pathetic. Its a pic of me in my most muscular pose and I hardly have any bis or shoulders. Damn it feels good to be so big. Yeah pics are getting developed right now... they'll be up soon enough. Updates to come yall... stay tuned.
    4.5 more weeks of sust/deca , and 4.5 weeks until I start fina/winny
    Looking forward to maxing out in a week and a half with all my lifts.

HUGE PRESSER

Pics are up!

Here we go... this is from when I had just started... weighing about 115 here, 145 bench, age 17, 4 weeks of hard liftin. Dimensions: 33" chest, 24" waist, 12" arms, 16" legs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle... Getting Huge!-jun_12_007.jpg  
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-12-2003 at 10:48 PM.

The week before I start!

One week before I started. Weighin in at (on a good day) 145 lbs. Benchin 270 (thought it was 275 but I counted the weights wrong that day), squatting 345 max. Dimensions: 40" chest, 14" arms, 28" waist, 21" legs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle... Getting Huge!-jun_12_009.jpg  
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-12-2003 at 10:50 PM.

AND NOW!!! Week 6 pics

About 158 lbs... 12 or more pound gain... I think it's a pretty obvious difference! Now benchin about 310, squatting I believe at least 410 max... new dimensions as of tonite: 44.5" chest, 15.25 arms, 28" waist, 23.5" quads. Oh yeah!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle... Getting Huge!-jun_12_010.jpg  
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-12-2003 at 10:52 PM.

Back and tricep shots

Sorry... tricep one didn't go too well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle... Getting Huge!-jun_12_011.jpg  

Sorry I don't have any wheel shots... abs before and after are coming soon... stay tuned yall!
    Flames are welcome.

HUGE PRESSER

Kayslay is offline New Member
    Good job bro, there is a difference in between the pics mainly the shoulder/trap area. Keep it up bro and keep us posted!

good work man, keep it up

Alright... another bench day today. Bodyweight is all the way up to 159.
    I hit some good weight today on bench, 266 5 reps no prob. Did lots of incline and shoulder work today. New pics will b coming soon.
    I did not notice this before but it appears that in my back pic there is some extra bodyfat that has not been recognized until now. I have a very defined 6 pic (although you cannot tell in my most muscular because I always puff out while flexing my shoulders), however it seems that along the edges of my waistline there is a little extra fat. This will have to be a new target of excercise in order to get that shit away.
    Saw some dude today who hasn't seen me since Feb... he didn't even recognize me at first ... I've put on 15 lbs since then so I see why.
    Stay tuned... injecting today.

HUGE PRESSER

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    145 - 160 on a 5'6" frame, and you are what at about week 6 or so. Man must feel good to run into people you have not seen in a while. Keep the posts coming. You are getting me very anxious to start my first stroll down AS lane.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    look like a typical bulker, its obvious u are eating right....

Originally posted by Huge Presser
    Alright... another bench day today. Bodyweight is all the way up to 159.
    I hit some good weight today on bench, 266 5 reps no prob.
    I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what's the story with your weight selections on bench? I've never come across anyone who uses 266 or similarly "random" weights (though i'm sure they're anything but 'random', as your chest development is *very* solid indeed).

Otherwise, with regards to the pics, I certainly see a difference...though even more laudible is the transformation from "regular guy" to "muscular guy" without the use of AAS. My pet peeve on AR (which I must go post on the pet peeve thread after this) are the cycle starters who post pictures of which you would not even guess they'd worked out a day in their lives. These individuals, by and large, are the ones who make this harder for the rest of us, in my opinion. I'd like to think that, based on my pics, you can tell i was someone who reasonably paid his dues before even thinking about AAS, and it is fairly obvious that you are as well.

In terms of weak spots/strong spots, I'd have to say the chest is the strong point for sure. On the other side of that coin, however, is the fact that the large chest tends to make the arms look smaller than they actually are (I have the same problem, though it is my shoulders that make my chest AND arms look small). I'd wager that your back is also much better than it looks in the "from behind" pic, as one of the chest pics also reveals some wide lats under your left armpit i believe...those things are just such a bitch to "spread" correctly in a pose. Already, though, the mental image of the pics is fading, so anything i'd say from here on in would be pure conjecture...and, as such, I'll stop.

EDIT: Okay, looking back now over the pics, I'd say that a couple of angles reveal that your traps could use a bit of a "raising", but hell, that's an alright weak spot to have, and I'm nitpicking a bit here too. A very solid overall package!

The info is appreciated BG... I agree, your pics show hard years of work b4 considering AS, it is clear, as is the same with me (I hope). I could have probably waited another year or two, but I am glad with the results thus far.
    Well, as for the completely random weights, it is a relatively long story. The old bar I used to bench with only weighed 40 pounds, which I just found out two weeks ago. So all the weights I claimed I was using on my bench up until 8 days ago (my first workout with a real 45 pound bar) are 5 pounds less. So I really like my new 45 pound bar, however, the ends of the bar are slightly less in diameter then all the other bars, including my old 40. So I have to use these 2.5 kg (5.5 lb) collars to tighten the weights on each side. So I just add 11 to whatever is on the bar... and yes, my gym sucks dick, it's real small and only a few sets, but whatever... it's OK as long as it's not crowded.
    Peace,
    HUGE PRESSER

Day 44 (Week 7)... bodyweight at 158.8

Solid injection into right quadricep just an hour ago. Felt almost like the muscle was being pumped while the oil went in, but afterwards it felt normal. Massaged for about 5 minutes, then put on a bandaid, although there was no blood .
    New pics will be up by week eight's end. I want to get a real good most muscular because the last one I took was shit, as I was leaning over and my stomach was puffed out. I am going to go back to my bro's, where the pics were taken last time, and get a new most muscular with flexed abs, and hopefully it will show the extra size in shoulders I have accumulated.
    Thanks for the support everyone.
    Legs are tomorrow.
    Fina/Winny, I just realized, is going to be started in just 4 weeks... can't wait

HUGE PRESSER

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    Good pics bro, keep up that hard work. How long did it take for the dbol to start affecting you? like how long till you noticed its effects? I'm already feeling a lot more aggressive and looking bigger from the bloat, and How is the deca treating you?

Good job bro!
    Rex

Well rex... the dbol started effecting me I think by week 1, as I gained 4 pounds in just the first week. Dbol is EXTREMELY fast acting... so I noticed it in about 5-6 days I would say. And I don't know about the deca , but I think I like the sust better... I don't know it makes me feel and look bigger and also helps muscle seperation.
    Feeling great, about to hit legs.
    Peace bros,

HUGE PRESSER

Day 45, (week 7) Bodyweight at 161.7

Well bros I'm proud to say I finally broke the 160 pound barrier... feels real good. Let's see, I believe that is 16 pounds since I started... I'm very happy... and there's still 11 weeks.
    Well I hit the squats today... had no energy after working 8 hours earlier this morning and early afternoon. So I warmed up and then left early because there was no way I was gonna get a good workout. I will do squats instead of today, on Wednesday. It kinda pisses me off that I couldn't lift today, but oh well... work sucks. Biceps are tomorrow along with back.
    Only 7 more shots of deca /sust... stay tuned!!!

Real proud to be in the 160's now. Not bad for a guy who's only 5'6, I guess .

Peace bros,

HUGE PRESSER

good job on busting the 160 mark, now push for the 170

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Great thread HP! I cannot believe this is the first time I saw it. Your dedication to reaching your goals is inspirational. Congrats on the 160 mark.

unknown $eph is offline New Member
    damn bro, you're only 17 and doing cycles? or did i misread something? if you are 17, then any tips? i'm also 17 wanting to start a cycle. my pics are posted in the "Member's Pics" section.

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    Congratz on the 160 mark HP! Make those talls guys wish they were as cool as us shorties. You've made me set a lofty goal on my cycle, but ill reach it............220+, The funny thing is, youre max lifts are all near mine, I guess i got some useless mass on me. Ohh well.........POST PICS SOON!

Rex

when I was on my cycle I put on 25 lbs in 8 weeks, go for 170.

Thanks for the encouragement bros!!! Being little all my life, it feels good to be reasonably close to the size (well, bodyweight at least ) of an average man. I checked last night on a survey conducted amongst 400 men, and the average bro checked out at 5'10, 165... so I guess I'm getting close. Of course, this is not the AR average... we destroy those numbers.
    And also for unknown $eph, I am 20 years old... but I started lifting at 17. Give it some time bro, you will grow a lot in your years ahead.
    Peace bros,

HUGE PRESSER

everything looks great HP, The pictures look good man, I can definitely tell a difference. Keep up the good work.

Caught the test flu yesterday... bad!

Wow, can't believe I forgot to put this in.
    First, brief update on sides:
    Of course, my balls are tiny, and I know this sounds corny but I have little scrotum shaped wooden blocks that I can use to compare to. My balls started at 26 cubic cm, now they are 20 cm... ... I think that's a good way to show how roids effect your balls, kinda embarassing for me to share though . Well, besides that, acne has gone up on chest and shoulders, but is way down on face. Agression is up. Another note: horniness has really taken a drop in the past week. I haven't popped more then one boner a day and it's pissing me off, however, when i do get hard, it is bigger then usual... I find that interesting. Is this unusual?
    And as for the test flu, it came up for the third time throughout the cycle yesterday. It is caused by the prop content in the sust, and it gave me the worst headache I've ever had my whole life. Almost unbearable! Well, I was sore all over, hot, dizzy, and I knew what I had to do... I threw myself in a tub full of ice! I know it sounds crazy, but for all of you who catch the test flu bad it is the thing to do. I lied in the tub for about 2 hours and was freezing cold when I got out... but felt a hell of a lot better. Then hit the sacks and got 12 hours of sleep.

Felt great today! Biceps/back went well... the weight I was using was a little less then usual, however the pumps and size where the best yet. Felt like my lats were gonna bust outta my skin... had every single person looking at me, and a little girl (who was with her mom for some reason) even ran out of the gym when I started grunting on my last set of lat pulldowns where I hit 150 for 15 reps ... felt like a fucking monster, had three guys compliment me on my size. Ran into another bro who had been out for awhile, said "It looks like you're on steroids !"... but shit, what does he know ...

Peace bros,

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-16-2003 at 09:30 PM.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    planning to do a cycle like that keep up the good work and keep us updated, post some new pics

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    Progress is great HP. Congrats on reaching your goal of 160. Keep going bro.

Great progress...though I didn't expect anything less. Do you have any plans on running HCG now that you've got solid proof of "shrinkage"?

I am considering running the HCG the last 4 weeks of the cycle.
    Of course I will be running clomid post cycle... the problem is my source does not carry HCG... I found another source last week, a domestic one, and he does not carry it either. So we will see if I am able to find someone who carries it. However, I do not feel it is much of a problem (as of yet), considering sex drive, although lower then it was at week 4 or 5, is still higher then it was when I began, and I can still ejaculate quickly and quite possible faster then I was at the beginning of the cycle (a problem for the ladies, but not for me )... well bros, I am off to hit the chest, after I drive up to my therapyst's for a quick appointment and update. I will be back for an update shortly.

HP

Shit what a great workout today. Huge pumps, had everyone looking at me, and hit 276 four reps no spotter. Maxing out in a week and a half, hoping to get 311 or 316... but we will see. The weights were realling moving fast today and I felt great... real happy to have such a good day. Great pumps and everything...
    Well I'm gonna go eat.
    Legs are tomorrow.
    Stay tuned... I'm exhausted.

HP

Day 59, Week 8

Shit, gotta update this:
    So I dropped a little weight, back at 158.5, but I'm starting to notice new cuts and looking really seperated and defined.
    I maxed out in the bench today... keep in mind my old max was 270, that was 8 weeks ago, and 4 weeks ago it was exactly 300.
    Warmed up: 45*5, 95*5, 135*5, 196*3, 236*1, 256*1
    Oh hell yeah, feelin good. I went to 286 and smoked it... decided I would play it safe, and slapped on 311, the bar was bending and everyone was lookin at me. Well I took it down and got it back up, hard lift, but I was stoked. I figured the way 286 went up I woulda had 316, but I'm definately happy with 311... 8 weeks in, up 41 pounds! Not bad... I'll keep yall posted.
    I'm gonna go to work and celebrate tonite . Only 9 more pounds till I get to my overall goal of 320 by week 12. I am starting tren and winny next week.
    Stay swole bros. Oh yeah I'm stoked!!!

Peace,

HP

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Man..i cant wait till my cycle...Test/EQ for me...Huge Presser feels great doesnt it!

Hell yea bro I'm feelin fucking great.
    Can't believe I'm lifting so much ... I am considering doing an APF sanctioned bench meet in the next 4-5 months, and then possibly I might go to the national championships in California in April. Who knows what I'll be doing then. It'll be great to find out how far I've come, considering I haven't done a meet for 8 months or so now.

Squats today, went heavy, then did lottsa reps. Bodyweight at 159.8!
    I'm trying to get back up into the 160's before I start tren /winny. I'm actually hoping to gain bodyweight even while on the winny, hopefully the tren will help me gain about 10 pounds of lean mass while the winny drops 5 lbs of fat... the overall goal for da cycle is 165 bw, benching 335.

Squats:
    *warm up
    *225*15
    *225*15
    *225*10
    *225*8 box squats
    All sets were pretty easy... I'm not going to go heavy on squats for a while, and more just try to build up mass in my legs. The more mass in one's legs the more testosterone can be stored, therefore more strength can be attained in other areas. And since I don't compete in the squat, that'll work fine just to get huge legs while building a huge bench.
    The goal by next year: 180 lbs benching 400! (After 2 more cycles of course )

Stay tuned.

HP

sounds like a great goal. I think you can definitely make it to 165. EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. good luck bro, again your lifts still amaze me. being that your about my weight and height and you're benching 130lbs more than me keep up the good work.
    Bull

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information