Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Female Log - first cycle

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Sorry, but hcg doesnt cut fat, its a scam.
    I have used it many times and it helped me, maybe not all fat, but it for sure cut me down, but I WON'T do it if it messes with muscle that I am building during this cycle.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    I have used it many times and it helped me, maybe not all fat, but it for sure cut me down, but I WON'T do it if it messes with muscle that I am building during this cycle.
    Its the super low calory diet that comes along with the hcg diet which reduces fat... Of course muscle also goes.

Its the super low calory diet that comes along with the hcg diet which reduces fat... Of course muscle also goes.
    I haven't used it in a long time, mainly a quick round just for bikini season, but hoping that after my cycle I won't ever have to do that again, cause I will achieve the results I am looking for. Looking forward to it

Thanks Mr.BB for your thoughts, much appreciated.

I am dragging ass right now. Have back and bi's tonight and was SO excited, now i am a sleepy head. Boo! I can't wait to get the 10mg and split them, does that keep it in my system for longer? My friend said you don't have to split the doses?? Or he said men don't, is that true?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle
    I am dragging ass right now. Have back and bi's tonight and was SO excited, now i am a sleepy head. Boo! I can't wait to get the 10mg and split them, does that keep it in my system for longer? My friend said you don't have to split the doses?? Or he said men don't, is that true?
    I don't know what men do or why they wouldn't.

Var has 9 hour half life so after 18 hours nothing left in the body.

Maybe one of the guys who have cycled Var can speak to male protocol.

The daily meal you posted looks higher protein then the goal in fitness pal. You can customize your daily goal if it is showing defaults.

To get maximum benefit on cycle, eat clean and train hard. Lift heavy!

Took me about 1.5 weeks for sides other then water retention which was immediate. Not all sides are bad. I especially enjoyed one common side in particular.

You should do well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    The daily meal you posted looks higher protein then the goal in fitness pal. You can customize your daily goal if it is showing defaults.

To get maximum benefit on cycle, eat clean and train hard. Lift heavy!

Took me about 1.5 weeks for sides other then water retention which was immediate. Not all sides are bad. I especially enjoyed one common side in particular.

You should do well!!!
    What side is that? Increased sex drive? I don't have a man at the moment, so that might be bad.....ha ha. I am holding water for sure. I sure hope i don't get the skin issues I read about, I have never had bad skin and don't want to get it.

I will customize my daily goal. Right now I am about 1 - 1.2 gram for a pound I need more, I know it. It's so hard to consume that much food.

I just wanted to say that after 5 days, is it crazy that I already felt stronger in the gym tonight? Back and Bi's was intense. I will post my workout tomorrow in my daily update!!! Thanks so much all for being her along this journey with me. It's so fun!!!!
    InternalFire and Xv1d like this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I just wanted to say that after 5 days, is it crazy that I already felt stronger in the gym tonight? Back and Bi's was intense. I will post my workout tomorrow in my daily update!!! Thanks so much all for being her along this journey with me. It's so fun!!!!
    Nice to hear your making gains

Day 6

Good morning and happy Thursday!

I had an incredible back and bi's workout yesterday evening. I noticed more strength for sure. I am going to try to remember my workout as much as possible; forgive me if I don't know all the names of the machines

Back Fly - 55, 70, 85
    Lat pull down with plates machine (don't know the name) - 45, 50, 55 (reverse grip)
    Cable face pulls - 90, 105, 120
    Straight Arm Lat Pull Downs - 50, 60, 70 (this one is always harder for me)
    Sitting on my arse cable rows from above (don't know name) - 135, 150, 165, 190 max reps
    Wide arm Back cable pull downs - 75, 90, 105
    Behind neck cable pull downs - 75, 90, 105
    Dumb bell lawn mowers - 30, 35, 40
    One arm Lat Pull downs - 40, 50, 50 (I was spent)
    one arm isolation curls - 22.5, 25, 27.5
    Biceps (with one arms holding weight at a 90) - 17.5, 3 sets of 10 each side
    Rope Cable Curls - 50, 60, 70
    Cable Curls on Flex - don't know the weight conversion, but I was increased by a plate
    Biceps on plated machine - 25, 30, 35, the 25 till exhaustion

Any input on this? Or pointers?

I am training back with my power lifting friend on Sunday, he wants me to start training one body part a week, so he wants to teach me more workouts.

Here are a couple pictures from my workout last night.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1914.JPG 
Views:	390 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	163142

showing my booty and how little it got after 2 years of yoga

Name:	FullSizeRender-1.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	275.3 KB 
ID:	163143

my arms after last nights lift session compared to week 2 of weight lifting. I have really long arms (being nearly 5'11) so getting a bulk has been extremely hard for me, so I am super excited to see size coming on. My training partner noticed my veins popping when i was lifting and this got me all excited. I felt stronger

Name:	FullSizeRender-2.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	163144

Here is my macros and goals for the day food wise. I am eating more carbs right before I do legs this evening (sweet potato)

Name:	IMG_1926.JPG 
Views:	323 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	163145Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1927.PNG 
Views:	233 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	163146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1928.PNG 
Views:	184 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	163147

I am so excited to be on this journey and have you all here supporting me!!!! SO HAPPY!!!
    Dj Screw and Xv1d like this.

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    Very nice log. Nice work so far!

Quote Originally Posted by USVet81 View Post
    Very nice log. Nice work so far!
    Thank you so much!!! I am trying to keep myself accountable and maybe I will inspire other woman too on their first cycles, the way others have inspired me.
    USVet81 likes this.

Took some back pictures in my office today. Lighting really sucks, but for comparison reasons in the future, here they are. I really don't know how to flex my back.

Name:	IMG_1931.JPG 
Views:	308 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	163148Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1933.JPG 
Views:	379 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	163149Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1937.JPG 
Views:	384 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	163150
    InternalFire and Dj Screw like this.

What side is that? Increased sex drive? I don't have a man at the moment, so that might be bad.....ha ha. I am holding water for sure. I sure hope i don't get the skin issues I read about, I have never had bad skin and don't want to get it. I will customize my daily goal. Right now I am about 1 - 1.2 gram for a pound I need more, I know it. It's so hard to consume that much food.
    Some gals get oily skin, breakouts, enlarged clit & sensitivity, oily hair, easily bothered by things that typically don't, hair loss at hairline, hair growth And water retention. By the end of cycle I had all sides but the breakouts and rashes.

Your macros look great. You look awesome. It is hard to consume that much food! I completely understand.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    how to flex my back.
    good tip regards flexing back: film yourself at home and comment on every move you come up with so when you look in to your video you know which flexing movement worked best and what you did exactly. also two mirrors are good option to practice flexing. mind-body connection is interesting thing you will find the more you practice flexing in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    good tip regards flexing back: film yourself at home and comment on every move you come up with so when you look in to your video you know which flexing movement worked best and what you did exactly. also two mirrors are good option to practice flexing. mind-body connection is interesting thing you will find the more you practice flexing in the mirror.
    You are awesome, thanks, I will play around with it at home. It's really hard. All I know is the girl I work out with tells me that muscles are popping out. So I want to take pictures to compare to later.

Some gals get oily skin, breakouts, enlarged clit & sensitivity, oily hair, easily bothered by things that typically don't, hair loss at hairline, hair growth And water retention. By the end of cycle I had all sides but the breakouts and rashes.

Your macros look great. You look awesome. It is hard to consume that much food! I completely understand.
    Oh man I hope I don't get all those! I have never had any of those issues......bad skin would be the worst. I am going to think positively and hope for the best. Thanks for the comments. Really appreciate it and look forward to going strong this cycle.

Oh man I hope I don't get all those! I have never had any of those issues......bad skin would be the worst. I am going to think positively and hope for the best. Thanks for the comments. Really appreciate it and look forward to going strong this cycle.
    Sides are less predictable for females and depends on hormones, dosage and cycle length. I had an occasional breakout and use origins spot remover immediately. It helped.

I will write in on my workout tomorrow morning, but had to say, did the most on leg press I have ever done 4, 45lb plates on each side. I have never done 360lbs, I got 6 reps done too!!! I was so excited.
    InternalFire likes this.

Day 7 Update

Had a great leg day yesterday, could tell I was stronger in some areas for sure. Others, I practiced more form, really want to get this down before I push my body with weights. My legs were actually shaking by the end of the workout. That's a good leg day. My legs can take a beating, I rarely get sore in them, which is odd cause I really do push them, I do a lot of fascia rolling though to release the fascia around the muscle so it can grow and not be restricted, this is done with an amazing tool, not just your average foam roller, I swear it helps me with soreness.

Squats - 25 lb plates - Still at this, working on form 4 sets of 15 each
    Front Squats - 20 lb plates 4 sets of 15 each
    Reverse hack squats - 90 - 14 reps, 140 - 10 reps, 180 - 7 reps
    Leg Press - 270 - 14 reps, 320 - 10 reps, 330 - 8 reps, 360 - 6 reps (this is a huge difference from last week last week I ended with 270, this week I started with it)
    Dead Lift - 80 lbs -14 reps, 90 lbs - 14 reps, 100 lbs - 14 reps
    Leg Push downs using pullup machine - 145lb single leg 3 sets of 14 each leg
    Hamstring Curls - 90, 100, 110 (up 10lbs in this)
    Single Leg press on your side (target booty) - 50, 60, 70
    Squat Jacks with 25lb plates
    Side lunges with no weights

I really like getting stronger, but I will say I forgot my sleeves, being tall I think my joints can't always handle the weight i put on, I am pretty small framed naturally. I can tell my hamstrings are getting better, my ass is lifting. Excited to see what var will help do.

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	163164

This morning I woke up and did my HIIT Sculpt Class and WOW, it was crazy, 1000 calories gone.........I always do this on an empty stomach except BCAA'S. Felt great. Had to modify some legs cause frick they were sore from yesterday, but got right on those burpees, I love workouts that pump me up and push my body to max. We are machines, I like to work it. Me after hiit this morning. This shirt is normally not see through.

Name:	IMG_1979.JPG 
Views:	335 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	163165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1980.JPG 
Views:	275 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	163166

Food today is going to be bland. I am packing the protein, but only had tuna today, so that's my meals with broc and sweet potatoes and my green smoothie and hard boiled eggs. Still getting my protein and water in!!!

Happy Friday everyone. I am so excited for the weekend.

Dani
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 04-29-2016 at 09:12 AM.
    InternalFire and Dj Screw like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Geez, you sound always so positive and cheerful

Any secret you can share? I would like my wife to a be bit more like that
    InternalFire likes this.

Geez, you sound always so positive and cheerful

Any secret you can share? I would like my wife to a be bit more like that
    Awe that's sweet, thank you for the compliment. I am just typically a happy go lucky go getter type personality. Try to smile everyday and see the good in everything.

Tell her she is beautiful everyday!!! That may help
    InternalFire and SlimmerMe like this.

megang is offline Female Member
    great job so far! Couple things I wanted to comment on.

Calories: to me it looks like you aren't eating enough. according to your my fitness pal, you are around 1200 calories. That is not even close to being enough when trying to add muscle. if I were you, I would figure out how many calories you burn throughout the day not including your workouts and eat that amount. Then when you train you will still have a deficit but it won't be crazy and force your body to try to get energy from your muscle that you have worked so hard to build. I eat generally around 1500 calories right now but I am cutting for my competition. Unless you are getting ready for a competition you don't need to worry so much about sodium. 80mg in your eggs is not bad. Just try to keep your total for the day between 1000-1500. You need sodium for certain bodily functions.

Var: You can also get 5mg tablets so you don't have to split them in 2 when you take them. If your plan is 10mg per day, I agree with GGR and take a split dose. The reasoning is that there is a half life of around 8-12 hours which means in order for you to be able to take advantage of it during your training while it is still in your system, you need to train within that window. So by splitting the dose you take advantage of having it active in your system pretty much all day.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Sides are less predictable for females and depends on hormones, dosage and cycle length. I had an occasional breakout and use origins spot remover immediately. It helped.
    One important side I forgot to mention.....recovery time after workout is quicker.

HAPPY MONDAY! You all are awesome. I love this journey and people taking the time to motivate and write in to each other!

Day 8, Saturday

All I did on Saturday was my HIIT training in the morning. I really needed to take a break and recover from serious lifting. In HIIT we still lift, but we do lower weights and more reps, this teacher has us do very slow pulls and pushes, which is awesome to change up the routine. It was my nieces prom so we kept it light and easy the rest of the day.

Day 9, Sunday

I trained back with my guy friend, who i love working out with cause he always shows me new lifts and really takes the time to show me proper form during the lifts. I can tell my back is getting stronger for sure. He is the one that got me the var, so asked how I was doing on it. I can tell totally that I have increased strength in most areas, when learning a new work out I am not able to push as much as I want, but I WILL!!!! So I am super stoked, I finally bought a nice grill and completely grilled all my meal prep food for the week. I made steaks, salmon, chicken breast, sweet potatoes, zuchini, asparagus, peppers and grass fed burgers. I AM SO happy I made the purchase. It's amazing and so much better. Had a my gym friend over for a barbecue and it was so nice being in 85 degree Portland weather just hanging out. Funny story, went to buy the grill at Home Depot and the one I wanted they didn't have already assembeled so the guy gave me the model 2x up from the one I was looking at for the same price, so I walked out of there with a 250 grill for 179.....whoop!!! Best investment.

Name:	IMG_2101.JPG 
Views:	251 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	163231Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2111.JPG 
Views:	239 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	163232

Day 10, TODAY!

Woke up this morning and did HIIT Sculpt Yoga at 6 am, fasted. Noticed that I could do heavier weights. I love pushing my body. I am not going to lift today, cause it's supposed to be 88 today and I really want to take advantage of the sun, unless I get a wild hair up my ass and go lift for an hour or so!

I live for sunrises!!! I love waking early so I can see this beauty!

Name:	IMG_2118.JPG 
Views:	135 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	163233
    Xv1d likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by megang View Post
    great job so far! Couple things I wanted to comment on.

Calories: to me it looks like you aren't eating enough. according to your my fitness pal, you are around 1200 calories. That is not even close to being enough when trying to add muscle. if I were you, I would figure out how many calories you burn throughout the day not including your workouts and eat that amount. Then when you train you will still have a deficit but it won't be crazy and force your body to try to get energy from your muscle that you have worked so hard to build. I eat generally around 1500 calories right now but I am cutting for my competition. Unless you are getting ready for a competition you don't need to worry so much about sodium. 80mg in your eggs is not bad. Just try to keep your total for the day between 1000-1500. You need sodium for certain bodily functions.

Var: You can also get 5mg tablets so you don't have to split them in 2 when you take them. If your plan is 10mg per day, I agree with GGR and take a split dose. The reasoning is that there is a half life of around 8-12 hours which means in order for you to be able to take advantage of it during your training while it is still in your system, you need to train within that window. So by splitting the dose you take advantage of having it active in your system pretty much all day.
    Thank you so much for writing in! I am really trying to get my calories up! The macros I posted were missing dinners, but even with dinner I am only getting about 1400 calories, so I will try to eat more. It's so hard to consume more calories, I brought a couple more hard boiled eggs today, so hopefully that will put me up. I will put my macros in and post them here and you can take a looks. I did figure out my TDEE (I think that's what it is called) and it said 1650 calories, does that sound about right? My friend said he has a tester that will tell me how much I burn per hour/day by a saliva test.......never heard of it, but I am down.

On the var, right now I have the 50mg that I split at GGR's suggestion into 1/8th (not the most even), but I take one at 5 am and the other at 4:15 pm, does that work, so 6.25 in am and 6.25 in pm. I am trying to keep it in my system.

One important side I forgot to mention.....recovery time after workout is quicker.
    I have noticed that. I was telling my guy friend that I am just not sore after workouts, even before var, he said some peoples bodies just recover much quicker. I think mine is one of those. I can push my body hard, I think a lot of mine has to do with fascia release too. I really working on releasing the fascia around the muscle so it has time to recover after my workouts. I have been doing this for awhile so maybe my body just recovers? I thought it was cause I wasn't pushing myself, but my guy friend said I push myself, so I just recover quicker, LUCKY ME!

I noticed increased sex drive! It's crazy!

Today's Macro's!!! Any advice is welcomed. I am not training weights today, well maybe

Name:	IMG_2120.PNG 
Views:	170 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	163234Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2121.PNG 
Views:	92 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	163235Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2122.PNG 
Views:	202 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	163236

I noticed increased sex drive! It's crazy!
    Increased sensitively!!! Often gets a tad larger which will go down after cycle.

Girls who run excessively larger doses get mini dicks which could stay a while. It's really disturbing. There's a pic of one lady who was abusing her body by the size of her new addition. It's posted in the female only forum. Or google girl with AAS mini penis or something like that. Disgusting IMHO.

Request pink access if haven't yet.

Day 11

Good morning. Happy Tuesday! When do you all really start to feel the var start effecting you?

Went to the gym this morning and did a great back and bi's workout. After being shown some new ones, I was able to actually do more. Felt really strong. My bi's are sore already, which I love that. Tells me I am working them. I didn't go up in weight too much today, I did get 25lbs on superstition bicep curls 12 reps (max), I start with 20lbs and then 22.5 to 25 all sets 12 reps each arm, my left arm is for sure weaker then my right arm, I do notice more strength for sure. Could have pushed my body more, but I didn't want to overwork to where I can't do HIIT in the morning. I took some pictures this morning. Finally getting more of a bulge on these long ass arms. It's so much harder for me to achieve the look I want, to give you an idea of how long my arms are, I have the span of a 6'2 person. I am 5'10.5. I have always wanted to look like a lady when standing normal, but then flex and be BAM!!! Ha ha. i am so cheesy, but I seriously love muscle on woman. I think it's so sexy. Here are some updated pictures as of this morning. I feel like I am making progress.

Name:	FullSizeRender-2 2.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	163240Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2147.JPG 
Views:	191 
Size:	209.0 KB 
ID:	163242Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender-6.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	150.5 KB 
ID:	163243

I am holding legs till tomorrow evening, HIIT in the AM and then chest and tri's on Thursday morning with a buddy of mine, cause he spots me on bench press. We will see if I have increased there. I am hoping so.

Diet today is the same as yesterday, but I did add more sweet potatoes. Also last night I totally had a bunch of tacos, not the best, but I was craving it and some corn tortillas, I am not too worried about it. It's food and food is fuel. I will burn it off in the next couple of days!!!
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 05-03-2016 at 02:37 PM.

Increased sensitively!!! Often gets a tad larger which will go down after cycle.

Girls who run excessively larger doses get mini dicks which could stay a while. It's really disturbing. There's a pic of one lady who was abusing her body by the size of her new addition. It's posted in the female only forum. Or google girl with AAS mini penis or something like that. Disgusting IMHO.

Request pink access if haven't yet.
    I tried to google it couldn't find it, so I am look through the female only section. I have to say I am a little excited to see it, ha ha!!!! Disturbed too, but intrigued. I would totally hate if that happened to me and probably would keep my legs closed till I was off cycle.

Can I ask, whats the sequence in which you really started feeling the effects of the var? Like 2 weeks, 3, 4 or 6? Just curious!

I tried to google it couldn't find it, so I am look through the female only section. I have to say I am a little excited to see it, ha ha!!!! Disturbed too, but intrigued. I would totally hate if that happened to me and probably would keep my legs closed till I was off cycle. Can I ask, whats the sequence in which you really started feeling the effects of the var? Like 2 weeks, 3, 4 or 6? Just curious!
    Var didn't do much for me but body responded well to primo. I would never suggest u do what I did. I stacked var and primo and ran a longer cycle. I was starting to experience what I call undesirable sides. Hair growth in places I didn't want and hair loss in places in I didn't want.

I started to feel after a week and couple days. I bumped up my dosages just to "feel" it for 2 -3 weeks. I ended my cycle sooner then planned.

Stick with the lowest dosage that gives u results with minimal sides. More isn't always better.

I found the pic in female lounge as I recall. It was really disturbing....

Var didn't do much for me but body responded well to primo. I would never suggest u do what I did. I stacked var and primo and ran a longer cycle. I was starting to experience what I call undesirable sides. Hair growth in places I didn't want and hair loss in places in I didn't want.

I started to feel after a week and couple days. I bumped up my dosages just to "feel" it for 2 -3 weeks. I ended my cycle sooner then planned.

Stick with the lowest dosage that gives u results with minimal sides. More isn't always better.

I found the pic in female lounge as I recall. It was really disturbing....
    I looked....how far back do I need to go? Can you post the title of it here?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Great thread and journey!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what men do or why they wouldn't.

Var has 9 hour half life so after 18 hours nothing left in the body.

Maybe one of the guys who have cycled Var can speak to male protocol.
    I split my var - if I'm taking 80mgs(UGL) I'll. take it 3x a day or at least e12hrs.... Works great for myself

Also great log - subb'd

Day 12

Good morning everyone! Happy Hump day!

I have only made it to the gym 2x this week sadly, I am going tomorrow morning to lift chest and tri's with a friend. May hit legs up tonight, but may hold it till Friday morning. I always lift every day on the weekend so I will get 5 days in still. Did HIIT this morning on a fasted stomach and man, I just love that shit. I was able to hold heavier weights the ENTIRE workout. So our HIIT classes are weight focused with major bursts of cardio.

Here I am after today's class. I love to sweat, tells me I am melting stuff away!

Name:	IMG_2245.JPG 
Views:	243 
Size:	220.6 KB 
ID:	163265

I am feeling some effects for sure from the var, my sex drive is off the charts.....I am typically at a 100 already and NOW I am at a 150.....worst time to NOT have a boyfriend, may need to call my friend up!!! Ha ha. Sorry if that's too much information, but I am an open book. I haven't experienced any other sides yet, thank God. I just keep knocking on wood that I won't. A little prayers never hurt anyone

I am noticing more veins in my arms showing. I actually like that look so it doesn't bother me.

Food today is on point. I ate a little off diet last night. I had some tater tots with a friend (delish) so no shame, but I am feeling the bloat today from them.

Today Meals:

Green smoothie with whey protein
    Quest Bar
    4 eggs (3 whites, 1 whole)
    Tuna 2 small cans with mustard
    2nd meal - 3.2 oz salmon, 2 oz sweet potato, brocolli
    snacks, banana and another quest bar.
    Dinner will be something similar to one of my meals today.

I am trying to spread my food out throughout the day eating 5 meals.

Happy Wednesday!!!

Dani

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Great thread and journey!

Thank you for stopping by, I loved your log!!!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I split my var - if I'm taking 80mgs(UGL) I'll. take it 3x a day or at least e12hrs.... Works great for myself

Also great log - subb'd
    I splitting mine now, 1/8 of 50 mg at 5 am and the other 1/8 at 5 pm so it stays in my system. Hopefully that is right.

Thanks for subb'ding......I am so excited to be on this journey, it's a blast!!!!

I looked....how far back do I need to go? Can you post the title of it here?
    I searched and could not find it. :/ Clearly this he-she had abused AAS!!!! You are not!

Day 13

Good morning all! Happy Thursday. Gym this morning at 5 am, did chest and tri's. I was a little sore after class yesterday and felt like I could have pushed more, but I didn't want to hurt myself either. I am not feeling the 'pump' yet, when does that start to kick in? My muscles for sure get fatigued during the workout, but I always leave feeling like I could have done more. Here is my workout today.

Bench Press - (I am learning balance on the bar) 65 lb - 12 reps, 75 lb - 10 reps, 85 lbs - 8 reps (I did increase this in weight, could have gone more, but I get shaky, so I want to get form down first)
    Chest Fly - 100 lb - 14 reps, 115 lb - 10 reps, 130 lb - 8 reps
    Upward Cable Fly - don't know the weights cause it's funky plates, but went up a plate on each one, more than last week. 3 sets of decreasing reps
    Downward Cable Fly - Same as above
    Incline Chest Press - 45lb plates and did 3 sets of 14
    Tricep dips - 3 sets of 15
    tricep kickbacks - 22.5 lbs - 13 reps, 22.5 lbs - 12 reps, 25 lbs - 10 reps
    Rotator cuffs in between sets - 15lb dumbells 15 reps each side
    Tricep Cable pull downs - 70 lbs - 13 reps, 80 lbs - reps, 90 lbs - 8 reps
    Tricep over head cable - 60 lbs, 70, 80
    tricep machine - 150, 160, 170 sets of 12

I am wanting to add different things, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I am going to go a little lighter on food today. I stepped on the scale this morning and I am up 5 MORE lbs, I know that I am going to put on weight, but that's a lot and I was a little bummed, I then took my measurements and they are the same, minus a .5 in each thigh and biceps, I just feel bigger.

Also when do people starting feeling the crazy var push? I on day 13 and felt that I would really feel a push. I am wondering if I put to much effort into my hiit classes and it's decreasing my capability in the gym, any thoughts on this???? I want to get the full benefit of var.

Thanks for the taking the time to read this and comment with any advice. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 04-05-2017 at 04:07 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information