Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Female Log - first cycle

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Sorry to learn of your sisters passing.

I don't know that you will see the fabulous results on Keto unless u have done in the past. This is a potential as long as you accept that you may still be attending a bit fluffy.

I have used prescription dietetics effectively to push off some water retention. I used them in specific and limited circumstances. I do not recommend this as a choice for you.

I have never used hcg so I can't advise on this alternative.

To run 10 days before leaving for vacation after stopping for 11 is just putting your body through ups and downs and hormonal changes I would not put mine through.

My recommendation is to attend important event bit fluffy OR try Keto without ending cycle and possibly attend a bit fluffy. Or end cycle now and start a proper 2nd cycle after vacation and time off to recover from this cycle.

You have options.

Probably not what u were hoping for but my recommendations are based on family and your health first.
    InternalFire and AKD_FitChick like this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

I don't know that you will see the fabulous results on Keto unless u have done in the past. This is a potential as long as you accept that you may still be attending a bit fluffy.

I have used prescription dietetics effectively to push off some water retention. I used them in specific and limited circumstances. I do not recommend this as a choice for you.

To run 10 days before leaving for vacation after stopping for 11 is just putting your body through ups and downs and hormonal changes I would not put mine through.

My recommendation is to attend important event bit fluffy OR try Keto without ending cycle and possibly attend a bit fluffy. Or end cycle now and start a proper 2nd cycle after vacation and time off to recover from this cycle.

You have options.

Probably not what u were hoping for but my recommendations are based on family and your health first.
    I know this sounds crazy, and you can totally laugh at me, but I would totally continue my cycle while gone to AZ so I can finish my 6 weeks, but I was scared of traveling with Var, any thoughts on this????? It's illegal and what if I got caught? Am I being crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle
    I know this sounds crazy, and you can totally laugh at me, but I would totally continue my cycle while gone to AZ so I can finish my 6 weeks, but I was scared of traveling with Var, any thoughts on this????? It's illegal and what if I got caught? Am I being crazy?
    I don't travel with gear. It gets shipped to my destination. Send it next day delivery the day before I leave. It arrives in the late afternoon to the hotel....perfection

And I completely understand - I felt awesome on cycle!!!!

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    I have traveled with it several times. I just put it in my pill case with my other vitamins and I have never had a problem. I have even flown international with them without any problems.

Day 28

Still trying to figure out what I want to do for AZ, I will only be there for 3 full days, so ONLY 3 days without var, so if that's the break then can I start back up again for 10 days? Is that okay?

Did HIIT this morning. It was fun. My legs were seizing again after doing legs yesterday. It was awesome. My Mom get's here today, but may try to swing a back and bi's......I love working my back so much! One of my favorites and LEGS. Love those babies.

I am so glad it's FRIDAY!!!!

You have options.

I would only be stopping for 3 days while in AZ, then back home for 11 days. So can I just take a 3 day break and start back right when I get home and finish out my cycle of 6 weeks? Or is that stupid?

Thanks for all your advice. I really appreciate it.

I would only be stopping for 3 days while in AZ, then back home for 11 days. So can I just take a 3 day break and start back right when I get home and finish out my cycle of 6 weeks? Or is that stupid? Thanks for all your advice. I really appreciate it.
    Take 3 day break and restart. That's what I would do.

Day 31

Good morning all, sorry I was MIA over the weekend. I was busy with my Mom getting here and working out. Saturday I did an incredible back workout. It was amazing. I really pushed it on back and bi's. I ended up having a lazy day at home after that. Thank goodness. I needed it. Even took a nap. WHOO HOO me! Sunday I did legs in the morning and really pushed it there as well. I did hold off on leg press with heavy weights. I chose to honor my knee instead of being crazy. I did some workouts with lighter weights, but more reps to change it up a little. Then I went to noon Vinyasa Level 2 yoga, which was awesome. I was so sore, but walked out of there literally dripping.

Woke up a little late this morning, but still made it to the gym for chest and tri's and did a good workout. I love that I feel so strong. I went out with a guy last night and he commented on how great my arms looked and how in shape I was. That made me smile big time. I am really working it and trying so hard.

So I had decided last week to do a quick little 'test' cycle of running HCG with Var, so I am still eating calories to feed my muscles, but getting them from lean meats and veggies and protein powder and bars, when I lift. I have done rounds of HCG in the past to cut fat, I have always kept my muscles as long as I keep working out. I have already in 3 days dropped 5.2lbs. I am just doing it till I leave for AZ, so I can cut. I do love HCG, I know that there are members here that think it doesn't work, but I have run many rounds with working out and I believe for my body that it works, it attacks those stubborn fat places.....I don't eat their diet though except the white fish. I keep my calories higher.

So my mom said I can pack all my pills in one of those travel cases and the airlines never ask, anyone have any insight on this? I have to take so many pills so what's one more little white one?

Is it worth it?
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 04-05-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Interested in your hcg secret please.

Interested in your hcg secret please.
    What would you like to know gorgeous??

Day 32[/B]

GOOD MORNING ALL!!! I am so ready for a little quick vacation of sun! I leave on Thursday

I did a great back & bi's this morning. It was so fun!!! I am really pushing it. I am bummed that while in AZ I won't be able to lift, so i am pushing it this week. Hopefully I don't lose too much from taking off 4 days, but I am going to enjoy my trip in the sun with family.

Some updated pictures for you all. My shoulders are popping. My roomie said that I was starting to look a little manly, I said THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 10-05-2016 at 02:41 PM.
    Dj Screw and SlimmerMe like this.

FUNNIEST SHIT BY FAR So true about me!!!

17 Things You Should Know Before You Date An Athletic Girl

1. If there’s a class, practice, or training session happening the next morning, you can bet she will either call it an early night and go home (without you) — lest she wake up at 5 am, scramble over you in the dark to get her workout clothes on, and make absolutely zero apologies about being up so early and interrupting your sleep.

2. She’s going to want to eat. A lot.

3. But no, it’s not nice or fair game for you to make jokes or any backhanded judgment about how much she eats.

4. And while yes, she’ll want to house burgers every now and again, chances are she’s going to want to fuel her body right for her workouts. (She’ll just get fries and a salad.)

5. She’s not keeping in shape for your benefit. She does it for herself, you’re just lucky to reap the side effects.

6. Don’t ever tell her you like girls “without too many muscles.” Go find another girl if that’s what you’re into.

7. Just because she runs around in sweats and spandex all the time doesn’t mean she doesn’t like an excuse to get dressed up every once in a while.

8. Just because you’re naturally faster or can put in more reps than her doesn’t mean she’s less athletic, or she needs to do what you do.

9. In fact, sometimes you might even think her workout is — yes, really — hard. Even if it doesn’t look like it at first. Even (and especially) yoga.

10. All those technologically advanced fabrics that wick sweat? They also let her know when you’re staring at her butt. She will know. Every time.

11. Her teammates or friends at the gym or in class are going to be some of her closest confidantes. If they don’t like you, you’re in real big trouble.

12. Chances she’s wearing a sports bra at any given point of time are high. (It’s just easier, really.)

13. If she’s frustrated or upset about anything, let her go work it out. (Especially if her mood is because of something you might have done.)

14. There’s going to be a dance involved when she puts on a pair of jeans. There may or may not be casualties. But don’t you dare judge how she gets pants on her body.

15. She is among the least likely to ever interrupt you when you want to watch a sports game. Don’t interrupt her when she’s watching one, either (especially if it’s a sport she plays).

16. Her sneaker obsession is going to be impressive, but that doesn’t mean she’s not going to love heels. Don’t come between a woman and her shoes ever, but especially with an athletic girl. Let her have both.

17. If you can give a quality massage, you, my friend. You are in for life.

I am totally going to load some pictures, don't be annoyed, but I had my lifting friend take some and I think they are cool......I really love my back. I can see the 1.5 inches it's grown. We took a video and I snapped shotted it, but watching video is awesome.....i have muscles popping up in area's I didn't know you could get them. I LOVE IT!!!! I wish the pictures did it as much justice as I THINK it looks.
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 10-05-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3012.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	163596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2993.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	163597Attachment 163598
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Female Log - first cycle-img_2995.jpg   Female Log - first cycle-img_2996.jpg   Female Log - first cycle-img_2998.jpg  

What would you like to know gorgeous??
    Protocol please

Dosage, when, duration. Any other pertinent details like diet modifications. Injection? Subq or IM?

I am always interested in cutting!!!!

Looking awesome!!! Enjoy your mini getaway!!!

Protocol please

Dosage, when, duration. Any other pertinent details like diet modifications. Injection? Subq or IM?

I am always interested in cutting!!!!
    Was down 1 lb this morning, that makes 6.2 in 5 days.

So I order my HCG online (how can I send this to you) been with same company for 4 years. I order 3 vials of 2000iu's each and mix 1 vial at a time, 3ml in sterile bottle, 1ml in HCG vial, then draw out the 1ml and put in with the 3ml in the sterile vial making 4ml total. I take .25 a day and one vial should last 13-14 days. On day 1&2 you eat more fat condensed foods so the HCG knows what to look for and how to target that fat more. You may gain a lb or so (I didn't this round) then on day 3 which in HCG terms is P2 (protocol) you limit all fats, sugars anything bad.......I go lower calories on my none lift days. THE NORMAL PROTOCOL wants you eating 500-700 calories of lean meats, white fish and cucumbers, broccoli or peppers. I lifted yesterday so I ate my normal protein shake in the morning, 2 quest bars, 3.5 oz halibut with 1/2 cucumber for one meal, same for the next meal and last night I was hungry so I ate 5 hamburger patties (yes 5 WHOLE ones). I was still down another lb this morning. My body is leaning. I can see my abs poking through. You continue this as long as you need to cut. A normal round typically I do is 21 days. They say not to go less than usually, but on this little mini round I am doing 6 days. It works. Lifters modify WAY off the standard protocol, but I still eat fat the first 2 days and stay TOWARDS their diet on the others days, I just eat more calories to FEED my muscles. It's really great. AND drink lots of water!!!! Any questions, I am a guru on HCG. I love it.

Female Log - first cycle

Day 33

Missed the gym this morning. SAD FACE. My niece over slept and I had to pick her up and get her and my mom to the airport. CRAZY. I was really tired though and am still. So I am glad I kind of took a break, but I won't get a lift in till Monday. BOO. I haven't taken off more than 1-2 days a week since I started this fun ass journey, that's 5 days. BOO, I will however get a lot of hikes in and fun times with the family. Well maybe I will get a lift session in when I get off work today for a little bit. Decided to not work legs though, my legs get really swollen after I workout and since I only packed little shorts and swimsuits I need to make sure my shorts fit........ha ha.

Can't wait to get back and lift. I am so glad I have my other trip planned out with the gym each day.

Posting a couple body shots for you all. My lower half is always my trouble area and can't wait till it looks so much better. Taken last night trying on
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 08-04-2017 at 09:49 PM.
    InternalFire and Dj Screw like this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good girl, very well!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    AZ you say?!

Flying with meds is just fine IMO. But, I won't fly with injectables. . . Last time I just loaded up a pill bottle with my name with other pills than what we're supposed to b in there.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Saw your posts on InsaneMuscle's log, thought I'd check out your log - hope you don't mind. Nice dedication & progress, way to go!

Also loved your post/list of dating an athletic girl. My wife of 30 years was a water- polo player. Your post brought back good/funny memories and gave me a good laugh.

Once again nice work!

Day 39

Good morning all! I am back from AZ. Was a great little trip, did so many things in 4 days. Only got one workout in and it was shitty cause the gym didn't have a lot of equipment. I am not too worried about it. I am back and back on the horse again. I did wake up this morning with a cold, boo. I am sure from the plane. Did make it to the gym this morning for back and bi's. It was rough after taking 5 days off. I pushed through though anyway!!! I am excited to read up on everyone's progress.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    AZ you say?!

Flying with meds is just fine IMO. But, I won't fly with injectables. . . Last time I just loaded up a pill bottle with my name with other pills than what we're supposed to b in there.
    Yes, I was in Mesa. Was a great trip. Did a few little hikes. I lived in AZ 5 years ago so it was nice to get back there. I did travel with them and they were fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Saw your posts on InsaneMuscle's log, thought I'd check out your log - hope you don't mind. Nice dedication & progress, way to go!

Also loved your post/list of dating an athletic girl. My wife of 30 years was a water- polo player. Your post brought back good/funny memories and gave me a good laugh.

Once again nice work!
    Awe thanks for stopping by. I am trying here and am loving the results I have seen.

Glad my post brought back some good memories. Dating athletic woman is a challenge for men that don't understand the determination and passion that we get when we are into athletics. I love it. Thanks for the compliments. I am going to keep bringing it
    Proximal likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    Dating athletic woman is a challenge for men that don't understand the determination and passion that we get when we are into athletics.
    Think most here have problems with the inverse situation, wifes/gfs complaining of the time we spend at gym

Another of this issues but steroid related is the increased libido we face during cycle and how wifes/gfs cope with it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Think most here have problems with the inverse situation, wifes/gfs complaining of the time we spend at gym

Another of this issues but steroid related is the increased libido we face during cycle and how wifes/gfs cope with it
    Athletic people should date athletic people so they understand when I say I need to go to bed and rise at 4:45 to lift. I love dating men that are understanding. I am already over the top libido, so any man I date has to deal with it then so on Var, they are really going to love me

Hope your wife/gf is amazing for you!!!!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope your wife/gf is amazing for you!!!!
    She is

I luv her very much
    InternalFire likes this.

Question

Wsup girl, is all going wonderfully great with you? Been keeping an eye out, but see nothing new being posted, just thought I will poke you

Day 41

Sorry guys I have been MIA, I got hit with a really bad cold. Only worked out 2x sine I have been back. Actually had to miss work yesterday and that NEVER happens. I did make it to Sculpt yesterday morning, thinking I would be okay and I was dying 1/2 way through it. That's when I knew I had a cold.

Weight is still doing good. running HCG and Var till I leave next week and staying low. I am training tonight, muster through a lift session. Need it. I miss you guys!!! I am back NOW though.
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Wsup girl, is all going wonderfully great with you? Been keeping an eye out, but see nothing new being posted, just thought I will poke you
    Sorry friend! I got sicky poo.....wasn't fun at all. Still fighting it off, but feel so much better now Miss catching up with you daily!!
    InternalFire likes this.

you'll get well in no time, just look at your attitude, sickness should run away screaming by now, go hit that cardio and burn it out, I found works real well when Im sick, break it trough works just like sauna

Day 42

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY FRIDAY!

I am so excited it's Friday! We are having 100 degree temps here this weekend and I am so excited.

Today is the first morning I felt well enough to get up and I hit a HIIT training class and was able to give about 80% which is good. Lifting Saturday and Sunday so i am going to push it. Will still get 5 workouts in this week, not as much lifting as I wanted, but that's okay, I was sicky.

Was down another lb this morning from training. I love leaning out. BF was 19% when I tested last time at the gym. Feel pretty good. I am excited to take a break during my vacation, then I will be off var for 4 weeks and start a new cycle when back and ready to hit it hard. I love it. It's so fun. My goal with next round will be drop to 17% BF and really dedicate my arse to it........

Hope everyone is doing great!

Dani
    InternalFire likes this.

I will sound like a broken tape if I offer you to do a 4 week strict KETO run during your break from var, so I say :

DONT TRY KETO BECAUSE IT WILL RESULT IN MORE THAN 2% FAT LOSS AND YOU WILL SCREW UP FOR YOUR NEXT PLANNED CYCLE SINCE YOU'RE NO LONGER A 19% BF BUT BELLOW 17% BF BY THE TIME YOU START IT!!! SO BEWARE!

Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle
    I will sound like a broken tape if I offer you to do a 4 week strict KETO run during your break from var, so I say : DONT TRY KETO BECAUSE IT WILL RESULT IN MORE THAN 2% FAT LOSS AND YOU WILL SCREW UP FOR YOUR NEXT PLANNED CYCLE SINCE YOU'RE NO LONGER A 19% BF BUT BELLOW 17% BF BY THE TIME YOU START IT!!! SO BEWARE! Get it?
    Interesting comment. My interpretation is Keto only for fatties ??
    InternalFire likes this.

No, I think you took it the wrong way, its for accelerated fat loss and much more, its just a tool to get to where one wants, what one does with the diet its on him/her. I found it beneficial not only because I was looking to shed some fat of my stubborn-to-burn areas, but in pursuit of better well being/food digestion/well-being optimisation and something that would save my time as while doing IF, and I liked it alot, worked for me, never tried before - never knew. One who tries it for the first time results are usually dramatic, but it may be just me, I somehow either lost all the fat that I could/should or I just got more immune second and third time while one it.

Day 45

Officially ended my Var cycle yesterday. I made it 6 weeks, I leave for back home on Thursday! Have all my gym lift sessions planned out when I get there. So excited for that. Set a schedule and a plan and stick to it, NO EXCUSES even when on vacation.

Felt so good this morning. Was so off kilter from getting sick last week. I did Vinyasa Saturday which was an accelerated class and it was tough. Loved it. Hit chest and tri's this morning at the gym and was a little lower on weights, but I killed it. I LOVE PUSHING MY BODY! I only think strength was down due to me not lifting chest in a week. Lifting really keeps me centered and at peace inside me. Does it calm anyone else like that?

I am already planning legs tomorrow morning and can't wait to get into the gym. My knees are a little shaken from a tough class this weekend. So have decided not to go as heavy with weights, I am just going to push it with more reps and still lift heavy, but I don't need to do 430 anymore. I want to protect my knees.

YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!!! I am going to keep posting all the time here with updates and then keep this going for my next cycle in 4 weeks. I can't imagine not having you all motivating me and being here and visa versa!!!

Taking measurements and pictures tomorrow so will be posting!!!
    InternalFire likes this.

Day 46

Killed BACK AND BI'S this morning. WOW. I freaking love it. My gym time is MY TIME. I just bring any issues into the gym and I pound it out. Leave it there with my sweat! I haven't noticed too much of a decrease in strength yet. When will that take effect?

Here is a picture I took this morning........just chilling at the gym.....I am freaking how I feel. LOVE every moment of this journey! REALLY need my ass to pop more!!!! I am going to squat the shit out of it when I am gone for 10 days......Really push myself in the gym.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	508.9 KB 
ID:	163776
    InternalFire likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I was in Mesa. Was a great trip. Did a few little hikes. I lived in AZ 5 years ago so it was nice to get back there. I did travel with them and they were fine!

Cycle, over?! What - LoL

I'm right between the Mesa Chandler border. . . . . Shit, just came back in from LA & damn did I get home sick - That's new for me

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Cycle, over?! What - LoL

I'm right between the Mesa Chandler border. . . . . Shit, just came back in from LA & damn did I get home sick - That's new for me
    I did 6 weeks on. I am leaving for Alaska for 11 days, so I needed a break from it. I love Mesa, thats where I lived forever!!!
    InternalFire likes this.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information