Colorao is offline Junior Member

Cherry Lost - 1st Cycle Colorao

Couldn't wait the few more hours till my scheduled first shot. Just got done with my first Sust. shot, 1cc in thigh. Piece of cake! I couldn't believe how easy it was. Needle goes in like butter. You do feel the oil lumping a little inside the muscle ( i slowed just in case). Put a heatpad on for awile, rubbed... and its like nothing ever happened.

I've been on a low low low carb diet for 6 weeks, went from 15% to 12%BF, maybe a little less. Will continue cardio 3 days a week. I'm gonna eat like a horse for the next 12 weeks, as clean as possible, try to put on 25 or so pounds, 15 keepable. Will be running ldex at 0.25 ED thru cycle, have been running it a week prior just for good measure. HCG on way, clomy and nolva on hand. Hopefully winny will be here in the next few weeks, if not will wait for cutting.

"break on thru, to the other side, break on thru, break on thru, break break break break break!" kept playing in my mind the entire time. I can't wait for shot 2.

Till next post.

5'8
    12%BF
    NYC baby!
    1-10 Sust/500mg week E3D (i know i know, im not a dart board yet)
    7-10 Winny 25mg ED - Pending
    12-14 HCG 500iu Sat/Sun
    13- Clomid 300/100/50 till finished.

btw, thanks to all the great bros here and at FG for all the great information given the last 7 months.
    Last edited by Colorao; 08-10-2003 at 03:00 AM.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    That's a sensible first cycle, I'm sure you will get the gains you are looking for.
    Good luck.

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    I agree.

With a good work out plan as well as diet you should be able to put on 10-20 keepable pounds with that cycle, being that its your first one.

-Diesel

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    I would do more than 3weeks of winny

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    It's a "sensible" cycle like Red said.

starting week 4 tomorrow. Pumps incredible and strength thru the roof. Weight gains have been minimal, up 6 pounds. I've lost bf for sure, i'm lookin dryer. ldex ED at 0.25. Shot lef bicep on wednesday, not bad at all. Doing right bicep tomorrow night. I'm not sure if it's mental, but I feel the prop right away. I do nights shots, let blood marinate overnight on the goods..lol.

I'm throwin in winny at 50mg ED. I want to run it 6 weeks, but I'm already at the start of week 4 on sust and dont have them yet. What would be the latest you'd throw them in?

Appetite hasn't been that great. I've had to pack alot of protein from shakes. I still eat my three whole meals, eggs for breakfast, chicken/fish for lunch, chicken/fish/steak for dinner. This feels more like a cutting cycle than bulking. I don't know how alot of u bros do it. The shots have definetly deminished appetite. I'm doing research on the b12 shots, to see if it helps.

Overall, not bad at all. I look forward to every shot. Wednesdays shot will be tri or shoulders, haven't decided. Any advice or encouragement is certainly welcomed!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    That is a good first cycle bro. I would do 4 week of winny thou

Yeah, I think ill run 4 weeks, keep the rest for next cycle. Wow, next cycle, and I just started this one...hahaha!

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorao
    starting week 4 tomorrow. Pumps incredible and strength thru the roof. Weight gains have been minimal, up 6 pounds. I've lost bf for sure, i'm lookin dryer. ldex ED at 0.25. Shot lef bicep on wednesday, not bad at all. Doing right bicep tomorrow night. I'm not sure if it's mental, but I feel the prop right away. I do nights shots, let blood marinate overnight on the goods..lol.

I'm throwin in winny at 50mg ED. I want to run it 6 weeks, but I'm already at the start of week 4 on sust and dont have them yet. What would be the latest you'd throw them in?

Appetite hasn't been that great. I've had to pack alot of protein from shakes. I still eat my three whole meals, eggs for breakfast, chicken/fish for lunch, chicken/fish/steak for dinner. This feels more like a cutting cycle than bulking. I don't know how alot of u bros do it. The shots have definetly deminished appetite. I'm doing research on the b12 shots, to see if it helps.

Overall, not bad at all. I look forward to every shot. Wednesdays shot will be tri or shoulders, haven't decided. Any advice or encouragement is certainly welcomed!
    I'd say 5-6 meals a day at least. what are your carbs, excatly....should be lots of longrain brown rice, yams/sweet potatos, and the ever popular oatmeal, not that instant shit either.
    diet is the key

Thread Information