Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Man...I already have mad scar tissue. I am NOT using 23's the whole time, in fact, I ordered a buttload of 25g Monday so I will be switching over to them ASAP!! Injection schedule:

Left/Right Delt
    Left/Right Bi
    Left/Right Tri
    Left/Right Upper Thigh
    Left/Right Lower Quad
    Left/Right Calf

I hope to keep scar tissue down as much as possible...I hear deep tissue massage does wonders for breaking this stuff up.

One of the biggest things I've noticed so far on this higher dosage of Test (700mg week of Prop and now 1g week of Test E) is that it makes the hair on my body grow HELLA FAST!! It sucks so bad man.....but I guess that's a price to pay to be a FREAK!!!
    I see you're using plenty of sites .. curious, for the lower quad .. is that the 'teardrop' or on the outside of the quad? Also, going with 25's is definitely a wise choice with all the injects you'll be making.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Major.... keep the updates coming bro. I get stoked everytime I log on looking to see what's new in your Journey.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what was causing the bloat....I doubt it was the prop. It has subsided with the liquidex, in fact, I will never, EVER run a cycle again without liquidex. This stuff ROCKS!!

Injection in the lower quad just meant the outside of the quad, I'm too chicken to inject into the teardrop. I actually inject in about 5 different spots on each quad

Sorry the updates have been so slow. I went out of town on pleasure and a little bit of business. Pics will be uploaded this week for sure.

Sides: ACNE!! I've been getting it kind of bad lately....I guess 1.7g of oil will do that to ya..hehehe....Strength is through the roof with this anavar I'm taking, which is over in 4 days I'm afraid to say. I'll be off the prop also, leaving me on the TestE and EQ for the remainder of the cycle.

Stay Swole! MP

Sweet bro, I hope they start selling the anavar regualrly soon. If they do I may have to include that into my 12 weeker. 4 weeks anavar, 12 weeks prop and fina, oh hell yeah. Keep those updates coming and lets see some pics bro.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Major, i still am curious how you are liking the inj var. Does it hurt? Its oil based, correct? what is its half life-any different?

Keep us posted!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Guys...unfortunately I am going to have to discontinue this diary. My cycle will continue, and no I am not in trouble with the law. There are several reason for the discontinuance that I don't want to post on the board. I will still be on the board and posting to other threads and pics will still be posted up in the pics forum. Thanks for understanding guys, maybe my 3rd cycle I will be able to do another diary. Stay Swole MP!

Sorry to hear it bro, I was looking forward to reading up on this one. But you have your reasons.....

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    understood, good luck to you!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Alright bro.....hope everything works out well for you!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Damn bro! All the best! Stay pumpin! And stay strong!

SID!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information