Thread: sustanon cycle

Ben
    Ben is offline New Member

sustanon cycle

this is my first cycle. I'm doing a 10 week of sustanon 250/
    250mg 2times per week. I have a tone of debol and some winny tabs. My goal is to keep as much of the mass after the cycle as I can. another thing is I can't find any clomid. Also will over the counter anti-e work. What would I be better off with and how should I stack it in to my cycle. I'm one week into the sust cycle. Please help me asap. thanks
    Last edited by Ben; 10-01-2003 at 04:59 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    ummmm, sust is test. Im confused. now your starting the test? You dont know how to come off? Bro I would stop the cylce seing as how your only 1 week in and learn about steroids before you go using them. No dis bro just some sound advice.

Here is a few ways you can start learning.

1)Read all posts in the educational forums. There arent many. Ive read it several times and still pick up something when I re-read it.

2)Next, look at the drug profiles on the main page. If you had you would have seen that sust is a blend of 4 test esters.

3)Research anti-e's. Mainly clomid. But I wouldnt start any cycle without a solid foundation of at least these.

Good luck to you. Sorry if this isnt what you were hoping for but it is in your best interest.

peace
    Last edited by symatech; 10-01-2003 at 04:18 PM.

Thread Information