Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Maybe it's just the pics, but your calves are nowhere near the rest of your body...they look to be about 16". However, I could be wrong.

Project X is offline New Member
    like I said pete, bodybuilding is an optical illusion, remeber i'm covered in hair i got veins running through my legs and trhrough my calves, yes i know my calves are my weak point, but every thing comes in when i'm dieted down. I must be doing something to be qualifed for national level show. I won my class as a very reputable show wher there were 15 competitors where majority of them peaked at night and not at the prejudging. Number one rule at regiional shows the real judging is done in the morning and the night show is just show. By the way better work on your tummy too much beer drinking LOL. You dont; get judged offseason bro day of judgement is contest day and I'm not the biggest but i will be one of the best condtionined !!

peace
    Last edited by Project X; 02-07-2002 at 09:17 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm going to have to assume you meant "beer" drinking. However, your assement is off...my over abundence of BF is from an undisciplined diet consisting of too much junk food, I've stated many times that I have a long way to go and that my main goal was to drop BF, I admitted to it and I am working on that belly Then again I'm not planning on winning a regional show, or competing Nationally...I'm enough of a realist to understand that I don't have the time or genetics to invest in such a venture. I'm a huge fan of the sport and realize the sacrifices that have to made in order to succeed at the highest levels...that's not for me. I also assume that the vast majority of members here are in the same boat as I am...lifting and training for the sheer pleasure and self worth.

I made one small comment about how small you calves were and you proceeded to exlain judging procedure and how you will be dialed in on game day...more power to you....but we've all heard that story before. No flame "PX" but if you can't take a little constructive criticism...don't post your pics. Don't get me wrong you look great...you destroy my phyique, but I sure as hell will not be standing next to you on stage. So why did you post your pics? BTW...Berry looks better than you, but it's nice of you to offer your help.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Well we have got the coals burning nice and bright here

Project X
    Its great to have goals and to aim high but just remember the higher you aim the bigger the fall if it does go wrong.I set goals but they are ones I feel I can reach.I hope you reach yours.

Pete you have been making good progress and are one of the most level headed guys on here and I know I am one of many who wishes you every success in your comp.Go get them!!

Yes berry does look better then me, He has one of the most symmtrtical physiques on this board. No matter how cocky i may be I give my assistence to alot of people. hey can take what I say with the grain of salt or hey can actualy listen. I'm not trying to bash any one on this board and I have found this one of the most considerable boards on the net. I always offer my help to people if they take it or no thats up to them. Berry right now is in one of the best shape of his life and I wish him the best of luck in his adventures over here in the US. ( BRO IF YOU READ THIS BETTER BRING DUCK TAPE OVER HERE LOL ). I'm not as experimenced as ironmaster or other people on here but I can hold my own. I like stay very low key on the boards. by the way my pics are already posted under another name. : ) Pete you look good bro diet si 70% of the ball game and that is what majority of the people lack and why they are unhappy with them selves and are looking for assistent. You can give a monkey drugs and show it how to train, but you can;t teach it how to feed itself properly. Thats problem with alot of people on the boards. They take large amounts of drugs and neglect training and proper nutrition and wonder why they never get results !! I see it to many times. Take care pete and if you need heklp let me know. This board is about ommerdery not people bashing and under no circumstance would I ever bash anyone. I'm here to offer my assistence to any one who wants it.

Later

Project

Sorry if i game across the wrong way but this is the biggest show in my life so far and i was supose to do it 2 years ago got I almost had to go to the hospital about 3 days becuase of electrolytre balnce and fatique. So I plan on doing top 5 and i will be on my home turf. PETE BRO JUST STICK WIT IT AND YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL BEST OF LUCK TO YOU

Project

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Dude i think everyone understands your situation. Pete was just giving some constructive criticism, and I think you understand that now. Anyway man, you look good, Keep it up, Keep postin some pics, and good luck in the comp. Peace, Doc.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Exactly bro.....

Originally posted by Doc40
    Dude i think everyone understands your situation. Pete was just giving some constructive criticism, and I think you understand that now. Anyway man, you look good, Keep it up, Keep postin some pics, and good luck in the comp. Peace, Doc.
    Pete was trying to be constructive, and I know he wasn't being mean. No one on these boards has been mean to me so far, everyone has been freindly and helpful.

I love these boards because of the commaradery. Keep liftin' brother, and get closer to that goal, we're with ya !

berry is offline Associate Member
    wow bro looking cool , im back in europe so ill talk to u soon , keep it up bro, peace

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    Am sorry for the interferance bros. , but man actually what your doing-writting so much ,showing so much,talking too much- thats all hurting your career badly, you a have a good body and nice intelligant plans so why are you doing this to yourself ??
    concentrate,all i shall say is concentrate,,,,,
    ahh ,here is some free advise;lower your ptn by 100 ,up your carbs by 50 ,don't forget to use nolvadex and proviron
    and some cytomel or atleast t4 would make a differance...
    man...concentrate nad hide yourself for now

How did it go here in Miami Berry?

Originally posted by berry
    wow bro looking cool , im back in europe so ill talk to u soon , keep it up bro, peace
    How did it go here in Miami Berry? Did you shoot the video?

Sorry guys I have been training really hard and getting up at 5 am for morning cardio can be a killer 5 days a week. I have been getting thorugh a few injuries, just minor strains from old injuries. AS of now I'm 225 at under 6% bf. Every thing is finally kicking after 5 weeks. My doages where actually lower then anticpated becuae the test was underdosaed. In a week or so i'm kicking in the gh and should take me to about 230 same body fat or lower. Curerently I'm follwing a diet similar to beverally internation with slight modification. caloires are range from 4000-4500 caloires a week some times pushing 5,000 on the week end. AS you can say I'm a genetic freak when it comes to metabolsim. The more i eat the bigger and harder I become. as of now i'm doing about 600 mgs total fro the week. yes read that 600 MGs. As stated before , I was never into heavy dosages. I have 8 weeks to go to the Jr. USA's. Progress is going good. Pics will be posted when i have time. Just right nowits not possible. Big kevin i'm cathcing you bro arms are pushing 20 1/2 inches : )

Originally posted by Project X
    Sorry guys I have been training really hard and getting up at 5 am for morning cardio can be a killer 5 days a week. I have been getting thorugh a few injuries, just minor strains from old injuries. AS of now I'm 225 at under 6% bf. Every thing is finally kicking after 5 weeks. My doages where actually lower then anticpated becuae the test was underdosaed. In a week or so i'm kicking in the gh and should take me to about 230 same body fat or lower. Curerently I'm follwing a diet similar to beverally internation with slight modification. caloires are range from 4000-4500 caloires a week some times pushing 5,000 on the week end. AS you can say I'm a genetic freak when it comes to metabolsim. The more i eat the bigger and harder I become. as of now i'm doing about 600 mgs total fro the week. yes read that 600 MGs. As stated before , I was never into heavy dosages. I have 8 weeks to go to the Jr. USA's. Progress is going good. Pics will be posted when i have time. Just right nowits not possible. Big kevin i'm cathcing you bro arms are pushing 20 1/2 inches : )
    Sounds great Project X, keep working hard and do AR proud in that show. You have a good chance I think from looking at the pix. Can't wait to see the new pix.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Lookin' real solid bro, Good Luck !!!!

Yes boys I'm back. With training and everthing its just been totally hectic. My diet has still not changed. cardio was moved to the morning 5 days a week at 25-30 minutes. Cureently right now I'm at 220 and just under around the 5.5 % body fat and still got 10 weeks togo. I have't even started to diet yet. My first show i will be a heavy weight at junior nationals I'm wll be light heavy. Good luck to all of you in your up comming competitions

Project

Yes boys I'm back. With training and everthing its just been totally hectic. My diet has still not changed. cardio was moved to the morning 5 days a week at 25-30 minutes. Cureently right now I'm at 220 and just under around the 5.5 % body fat and still got 10 weeks togo. I have't even started to diet yet. My first show i will be a heavy weight at junior nationals I'm wll be light heavy. Good luck to all of you in your up comming competitions

Project
    Good to see you are still with us Project X. Looking forward to hearing of your progree up to the show. Keep us posted as best you can, good luck bro !

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    Project X, I thought you where doing Jr. USA? Isnt that the first show you are talking about? Thats way less then 10 weeks away. Jr. Nationals are 11.5 right now.

"caloires are range from 4000-4500 caloires a week some times pushing 5,000 on the week end. "
    Can you clarify this? You cant seriously only be eating 4500 cals a week??? Do you mean you are eating 5000 over the weekend?

daily caloric intake is about 4200 calories at a 40/40/20 ratio . I decided to pass on the Junior Usa even though I would be ready, right now i'm about 3-4 weeks out from contest conditoinng, glutes are seperated, christmas tree in and legs, chest, triceps are cross striated up. Just work and stress in general would cause me to loss to much muscle. A few weeks ago i was not in the right mind set and I would prefer to take my time instead rushing it and end up getting sick. To me Bodybuilding is not worth jeaopardizing my health. I almost had a close call 2 years and almost lost my life. between stress, moms breast cancer diagnosos. 2 days before contest i got a stomach viruis and my water intake was already low. thursday night I woke up and with the worst cramps that i had ever experienced. My stomach starting rolling and then it happened. I ran into the bathroom and starting blowing out water. It was like niagra falls out my ass. That night I weighted 205 when i went to bed, plus with the diurectic and cutting back water added insuilt even more ! In the morning I woke up flat as a pancake went down to eat barely had enough stregnth to get out of bed , and just stared at my food !! I had blown out all my electrolytes and had no appetite, my heart was racing a mile aminute. I looked like death. had no desire to do anything just lay aronud and sleep. My good freind called me and told me to go get pedaltye and to eat. By night time i was back almost back to 50% my normal levels. I did not compete that saturday, but i got ont he scale sat ant i was 183. So i learned my lessons to make sure i'm mentally and phyisically prepared to be at my best Each contest is a learning experience !!

take care Project

That night I weighted 205 when i went to bed... I did not compete that saturday, but i got ont he scale sat ant i was 183.

take care Project
    Dang it bro !!! you lost 20 lbs in one freakin' day? Oh Holy Crap ! Did you get a doctors care? That has to be life threatening for sure !

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    how you doing now X?

I'm doing awesome. I was weighing in at 220 body fat has dropped dramtically got veins in quads and abs
    cardio is 25 minutes 5 days a week in morning with ECA stack 3 times a day

arms 20 3/4 inches with splits and vascular
    legs 28.5 inches
    waist 31 inch
    calves 17 inch
    neck 18.5 inch
    chest = 52 inch

bf is well under 6%

lifts
    bench 455 for single
    stiffleged dead 500 lbs for 12
    dumbell curls 75 lb dumbells strict for 8 reps
    inclines benche 365 x4
    incline dumbells presses 150 x 8

other wise I'm bodybuilding not power lifting but i still train heavy

diet is still 40/40/20 at 4200 caloires
    but it starting to get really cleaned up protein shakes are been replaced with solid food except post work out, low fat may

here is current diet

16 oz liquid egg whites
    1.5 cup oatmeal dry
    2 whole eggs

10 oz turkey burger
    10 oz yam
    veggies

2 cans tuna
    1 cup oatmeal dry

10 oz 93% lean beef
    10 oz yam
    veggies

50 grams whey
    10 gr glutemine
    75 carbo force

wait an hour and half

10 chicken
    1 cup of oat dry

if i get up at night 12 oz cottage cheese with pine apple with some cashews

9 weeks and counting till first show 11 tilL Chicago !! TOP 3 is my goal !!

best of luk to everyone in their contest or sumemr time prep !!

quasar is offline Associate Member
    u got any new pics X?

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    Looking GREAT, jelous as well over here!

Up date:
    protein 420g
    carbs 400g
    fat 80-100 grams

cardio 6 days a week 25 mins first thing morning changing equiptment for variation. usualy about 70% of heart rate
    posing starting 20 minutes a night 7 weeks to go I will be ready in 3 weeks !!

strength is insane
    i'm 215-220 bf is really low 5.5 % just holding water may be 10 lbs

pics will be posted

Up date:
    protein 420g
    carbs 400g
    fat 80-100 grams

cardio 6 days a week 25 mins first thing morning changing equiptment for variation. usualy about 70% of heart rate
    posing starting 20 minutes a night 7 weeks to go I will be ready in 3 weeks !!

strength is insane
    i'm 215-220 bf is really low 5.5 % just holding water may be 10 lbs

pics will be posted
    Looking forward to seeing the pix, you must look incredible now !

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    keep up the kick ass work X. we are all pulling for ya...keep working hard and if you ever need motivation, you know where to come! post those pics brother

Big J

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    Yo X! Sup bro. Looking sick as usual! Keep up the good work.

-ravaz

Sorry bros for not getting up dates, but with getting up at 5 am for morning cardio and other contest prep I just haven't had time to check in. Update weight is 216lbs and very lean at 5.3 %. Every thing is straited and chrismtas tree is is fully visible with 4 weeks to go for my practice show.

cardio 45 minutes (moderate) 6 days a week first thing in the morning
    weight training 4 days a week 60 minutes high intensity
    posing 15 minutes in the mornning and after weight training

current diet
    400 g protein
    275 g carbs not including fibrous
    60-70 g fat

all protein shakes and diary is cut just all solid food. Cutting these out of diet has made biggest difference in tightening my skin up !! I believe in a slow gradual decline. It is easier to control and adjust !! Less variables to contend with.

every 5 day s i drop 25 grams from carbs and reasses phyique

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    so where some pics at?

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    great thread and progress, big guy!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Let's see some new pic's X. You are looking big bro. Great work!

JohnnyB

project x, i wish u all the best bro,this guy knowes hes stuff, kick ass man ,take care

Update
    current diet is
    420 -450 protein all solid foods
    150 carbs yam,oatmeal, brown rice
    60 fat

cardio is 6 days 45 minutes
    body 5 just crack the 4% range at a weight of 216 lbs been clean for 6 weeks and feeling great. I'm off all supplements other then Vitamins and minerals. I stopped glutemine , dairy, whey protein shakes just ruining on all solid foods and is working like a charm not as hungry and body is porcessing it so much better !! I'm going to do a dry run in 2 weeks to tighten me up even more My skin is so tight and feels like its going to tear, Just got to get some shit off my lower back and dry out. I figure I got 5-6 more lbs of fat and 6 lbs of water to go and 2 lbs of nerves i'm 5 weeks out now from junior nationals in chicago on june 15. I want top 3 !! but will settle for top 5 : ) carbs drop 10 % each week and protein goes up slightly to make differnce. If I place high enough I may do the USA's in july !! See what happens !!

Iron1 is offline New Member
    Kick ass posts
    Nice to get a look at someones prep before a big show
    Thanks for taking the time to do it
    GOOD LUCK
    I1

Now the project is time to reveal who he really is. My original name was hardasnails1973. I just competed in the Lehigh Valley and took my class and missed the over all. I lost to the middleweight due to my posing no conditioning. I was 195 lbs but alot harder and more conditioned then ever. I have the junior nationals in 2 weeks where I hope to plan cracking the top 5. that is my goal ! I was clean for 8 weeks prior before the contest and I will be going into the junior nationals 10 weeks clean. Beverly international was a big help in helping me to keeping all my gains from. I still benching 405 for a few and handleing heavier weight as if I was on. It is amazing what sound diet and smart traiing can accomplished. Pics will be posted in a few days. !!

well done bro,did it go as you wished? did u do that what we comented?i just read the post of u being sick,im so sorry ,must of gone threw hell , it happend to me 3 day before a show too,its horrible,anyway im glad u are well,chat to u soon seeya

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    definitely appreciate those posts bro. post more pics.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    whatever happened to this guy? damn, i want to see the contest pics....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    ya bump to that

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    pump[ for the contest pics..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information