Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Cool keep up the good work bro

Swellin Guest
    Hey Calipso, are your lifts still increasing like they did in the beginning?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Hey Calipso, are your lifts still increasing like they did in the beginning?
    Yea but I'm not going overboard. My left elbow still bugs me when I do any exercise that targets the triceps (Which means on chest/back day and tricep/bicep day I'm in a world of fun). My right delt is being a little bitch as well when I was doing dumbell curls yesterday it seemed to kind of pull out a bit.

I did my injection last night in my right delt. Alot easier than calves (More pain at first but no real post-injection pain). My arm hurt at first because I injected 1cc in like 15 seconds.

I was in a bit of a rush but made sure I massage'd the site and relaxed the muscle. I'm still eating like a pig and gaining pretty good. Next cycle has to be cutting because I'm putting on 75% muscle and like 25% fat.

Swellin Guest
    Why did you choose the calves and the delts for your injections?
    I start my first cycle in a month, and I am just curious about your site selection...I think I will be darting my thigh and my glute.

I start my first cycle in a month, and I am just curious about your site selection...I think I will be darting my thigh and my glute.
    My father is a diabetic and I've seen him hit a nerve when he did quad shots. Not cool to see.

I'm gonna do a glute shot soon enough when I gather some courage.

I heard bicep injections are the worst though by far, but I'm down to try out a tricep injection.

Im def going to be doing glute shots my entire cycle.......

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thigh and glute injections ar not bad......Hit the right area in the thing and u want have to worry about hitting a nerve...I did bust a vein in the left glute....blood came out....I just pulled the pin out moved over alittle and went in again.

Calipso.....glad to hear the dbol is working good....I'm def gonna run 30mg ed for the 1st 4 weeks...give some examples of how much your workout weight has increased since your cycle.....Did the bulkin diet give u some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Thigh and glute injections ar not bad......Hit the right area in the thing and u want have to worry about hitting a nerve...I did bust a vein in the left glute....blood came out....I just pulled the pin out moved over alittle and went in again.

Calipso.....glad to hear the dbol is working good....I'm def gonna run 30mg ed for the 1st 4 weeks...give some examples of how much your workout weight has increased since your cycle.....Did the bulkin diet give u some ideas?
    Basic examples:

Bench before: 235x2
    Bench now: 235x8, 255x3

Tricep Rope Pulldowns before: 210x2
    Tricep Rope Pulldowns now: 250x10 (No BS)

Overhead Dumbell Presses before: 50x10 (My delts are weak as hell, I have some bad snapping when I do any delt exercise)
    Overhead Dumbell Presses now: 75x8

Preacher Curls before: 90x5
    Preacher Curls now: 110x3 (Usually last set)

DBOL is the breakfast of champions!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Damn Calipso, keep up the hard work. Don't hurt yourself. Just warm up a LOT more. I don't want it to be you or I, or anyone that I hear teaching us the importance of warming up.

Doc

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Basic examples:

Bench before: 235x2
    Bench now: 235x8, 255x3

Tricep Rope Pulldowns before: 210x2
    Tricep Rope Pulldowns now: 250x10 (No BS)

Overhead Dumbell Presses before: 50x10 (My delts are weak as hell, I have some bad snapping when I do any delt exercise)
    Overhead Dumbell Presses now: 75x8

Preacher Curls before: 90x5
    Preacher Curls now: 110x3 (Usually last set)

DBOL is the breakfast of champions!
    Looking good bro....keep up the hard work.....I have had shoulder problems in the past...I real have to make sure my delts are warmed up before going heavy....declines are what hurt my delts.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Looking good bro....keep up the hard work.....I have had shoulder problems in the past...I real have to make sure my delts are warmed up before going heavy....declines are what hurt my delts.
    Declines also had a hand in loosening my shoulder joint and other shoulder trouble.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Looking good Calipso. Keep up the hard work and remember dedication is key brotha. If you stay on top of it, like your doing, you will get everything you want to acheive. Now its a race between me and you bro, to see who can put on the most weight...LOL...Hey Im up 12.5 lbs....

Well yesterday was a cruddy day at the gym. My car is fucked up so I walked in the rain and back from the gym.

My bench yesterday was: 135x10, 185x10, 205x8, 225x6, 235x5, 255x1.

My forearm was painfilled yesterday half way through. Especially on the last set.

I did only 6 sets on chest and 3 for upper (135x10, 155x10, 155x10). Incline bench has always been a pain in the nuts because it involves more stablizing then decline or regular. I love decline because it's barely any work but I have stayed off of it just for the cycle.

My incline sucks but with my arm in pain, I had to stay clear.

Back sets were simple.

Bent over DB rows: 85x10, 95x8, 100x8, 100x5.
    Behind the back lat pulldowns: 185x10, 205x10, 215x8. (Last set sucked because last 4 reps I couldn't touch my traps with the bar. I struggled but couldn't bring it down fully).
    Shrugs BB: 225x10, 275x10, 315x10 (Some odd reason my last rep on my last set was making me feel like I had a vein popping out of my forehead. Haha)
    Shrugs DB: 95x10, 95x10, 100x8 (Easy work)

I didn't want to overtrain so I didn't really go overboard with sets of weight. I'm still getting used to the major strength gains and trying to adjust my workout so my joints won't suffer from it.

Another thing I want to add is, I'm almost done with week 3 (Sunday) and I put on alot of size. People have been looking at me odd still and my parents suspect it still but I've told them about major bulking (They've seen me eat everything in sight).

My diet averages: 3.5k calories
    250g protein (One day I got 400g and I was happy as shit).

Spring time is coming and I have left over dbol and most likely an 3/4 bottle of cyp. I don't want to cut but I've put on so much weight I'm going to have to.

Spring time coming, I'm thinking about a Clen (Or Var) + ECA stack.

Dbol hasn't got me that bad like some. I'm glad I stuck with 30mg for my first cycle instead of 40mg. Thanks for that suggestion Da Bull. I don't know if it would have made a difference but I'm happy just the same.

At the suggestions randomly by other AR members I'm thinking about extending my Dbol from 4 weeks to 5. IT won't hurt I'm told and I won't be drinking the entire cycle (Maybe a little in the end but thats it). Any comments on 5 weeks vs 4 weeks of dbol?

I don't think a week added will do you any harm. Esp since you're doing test with it. If it were done alone, it would probably be worse.

How much are you going to have extra?

Doc

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like it's the end of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    looks like it's the end of this thread.
    Just the end of the dbol ....bro...he's still running the test......

No Way, Why Is He Banned?

I didnt even notice until now..............

Swellin Guest
    I just searched his recent posts, and I think I found the reason. It looks like Calipso was on double secret probation for his sharp tongue.

Here is the thread with the response by Jason:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=70549

He may have been a bit abrasive, but I thought him to be a straight forward guy that would try to help out. I guess all of that is none of our business.

That would be the thread. I never read any of his flames. Didn't know he did it. Hopefully his cycle ends fine.

Doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information