Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 61
  1. #1
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689

    My 1st Cycle.....

    Well I'd like to post some guidelines in this.

    1. If you have a problem with me, please keep it in the lounge. This is serious and I'd like to keep constructive critism instead of insults. So BCatch, Kato, Grant, Lightweight please don't flame here.....keep it in the lounge. Mods will be notified otherwise.

    2. Any helpful suggestions ARE apperciated.

    3. There will not be pics in this thread. I don't have a webcam because I broke mine and I'd rather keep my picture off of AR.

    Thats about it.

    My First Cycle:

    30mg Dbol - Weeks 1-4 (ED)
    400mg Test Cyp - Weeks 1-10 (Monday/Thursday)

    As of:

    10/20/03 I was weighing in at 225.
    10/23/03 I weighted in at 229

    My first workout was a blast having taken a week off. I blasted through arm day easily.

    I suspect mental games play alot because my usual bench is: 235x1 , 215x6

    Today I benched 235x5 and maxed out at 255x1. Weird, weird stuff. No BS. My diet is very simple. EAT AS MUCH AS I CAN. I take in 4 protein shakes a day w/milk. 1 Tuna sandwhich, 2 gallons of water, lots of chicken, lot of high calorie food (chicken pot pie....yeah high in fat but the calroies are 900 in a small one).

    I'll be posting my leg day results soon. I owe credit to BigOL' for designing me a good leg workout. Oh yea, props to 50% natural and Da Bull for helping me along the way, as well as countless others.

  2. #2
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Bro arent you taking anything for pct?

  3. #3
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    If i were you i would save the Prot shakes for either pre or post workout and why not up the d-bol to 40mgs/day? Are you trying to minimise bloat? I don't think 10 extra Mg/s will make much diff if so but then again i could be wrong. My standard dose is 50mgs day for first week then i drop down to 40 for the rest of the d-bol cycle.

    It's funny how one week you can seem strong as hell and the next week you have a crap day. I been doing that lately and it pisses me off. Yes it's a mental thing for sure.

    My g/f just informed me she's prego with our second child, im not sure what to think yet but tomorrows workout will tell me what to think. It's like a geenie in a bottle.

  4. #4
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Bro arent you taking anything for pct?
    Of course. Clomid typical 300/100/50.

    I'm also got nolva on hand.

  5. #5
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Ok well I took my first Delt shot today. Used a 23x1. It was a bitch to draw the Cyp from the 23g. Next time I'm going to 21 and switching needles to inject.

    Little soreness in my left delt.

    Tommorow is leg/shoulder day. I'm hoping the injection won't really effect my workout tommorow.

  6. #6
    bedrock's Avatar
    bedrock is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    78

    how long

    Hey Bro,
    Good luck with your cycle.
    I noticed your using a 23 x 1 which is what I plan on using to do sust. in my first cycle. How many cc's are you using per shot and how long does it take to push it in ?

  7. #7
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by bedrock
    Hey Bro,
    Good luck with your cycle.
    I noticed your using a 23 x 1 which is what I plan on using to do sust. in my first cycle. How many cc's are you using per shot and how long does it take to push it in ?
    Sust is supposed to be a real bitch to inject and I had issues drawing with 23 x 1. I'm keeping to 21 x 1 and gonna switch needles.

    It takes about 45 seconds to 1 minute to push in slowly. I'd rather do it slowly and not have any injection pain. My delt injection doesn't feel like anything today.

  8. #8
    Hitman's Avatar
    Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OZ via NZ
    Posts
    1,032
    Use an 18g to draw, its alot easier then switch.......Hitman

  9. #9
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Calipso, keep posting bro............I'm interested in how you progress. We're about the same weight and I'm planning on running a cycle like yours. Keep track of those max lifts........it'll be fun to see how far they go. Good luck bro.

  10. #10
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Didn't have ANY injection pain from the delt injection compared to the calve (I can't hardly walk, more or less gimp.) injection.

    Guess tommorow I'll be doing a shot in my other delt. All I know is this stuff might not be "magic beans" but shit it comes close. Today is one of my off days and I'm tommorow is bicep/tricep day.

    I'm going to let my mind keep thinking I'm superman and toss around those weights like they are nothing.

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Lookin' good bro,I knew the calf was gonna kill ya.should have listened to Da Bull

  12. #12
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Well yesterday's injection sucked. I had injected into my delt but this time I think I did it too deep (Instead of going in slanted I went straight in). I ended up bruising pretty good and put an ice pack on it (Just to prevent swelling).

  13. #13
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Weighed in today at 235. 10lbs in 1 week? Has to be water, but alot of people have been questioning me lately. Which is odd because I don't think I blew up that quick.

    Family told me not to take anything illegal etc. Kinda sucks because I know they think I am. I got mad strech marks on my shoulders now.

  14. #14
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Weighed in today at 235. 10lbs in 1 week? Has to be water, but alot of people have been questioning me lately. Which is odd because I don't think I blew up that quick.

    Family told me not to take anything illegal etc. Kinda sucks because I know they think I am. I got mad strech marks on my shoulders now.
    why u r injecting in your delts ,inject in your butt it is easier safer and faster

  15. #15
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    are you running l-dex?

  16. #16
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    are you running l-dex?
    Yup, running dex during cycle and clomid 300/100/50 PCT.

  17. #17
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Keep up the lifts calipso.. and pm me if ya need to switch that routine up... and you should in 2-4 weeks

  18. #18
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Keep up the lifts calipso.. and pm me if ya need to switch that routine up... and you should in 2-4 weeks
    You evil leg man you!

    That little routine you made had wayyyyyy too many reps in the heavy sets for my poor legs to handle.

  19. #19
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Give us an update bro......Are you noticing any change in strength gains?..

  20. #20
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Ok guys I took my friday injection. I had a real bitch trying to get the pin into my right calve (I'm thinking scar tissue in the skin). Fucking pin wouldn't go in. So I wiped off the blood and tried injecting with a different pin (3 pins on 1 injection. 1 to draw, 1 that failed to fully inject, 1 that did inject). I went to my left calve and it injected fine.

    Got that damn little feeling in my leg again like my first injection. I'm gonna have a hard time tommorow doing legs and shoulders.

    MJ, dude it's unbelieveable how good the dbol is working with me. I've got incredible strength gains. Since my weights have gone up I gotta take in more gluco (So my joints will be in less pain when upping the pounds.)

    2 more weeks till I feel my British Dragon cyp kick in. I also got a bottle of shanghai labs cyp (3rd bottle since I know I'll run out of cyp on my 8th shot while I'm on my 2nd bottle).

    I haven't had my bf checked lately but I have gained size like a fucking gorilla (Yea and the test ain't even kicked in yet). I'm considering what to do after this.

    I know when this cycle is done I'll have some extra bf% from all the calories but it's unbelieveable how much you can gain. Anyone here done a cutting cycle after a bulking (I don't expect to go on right after, I'm giving it 10 weeks off after this one. Time on = Time off).

    I just don't wanna lose too much of my gains cutting.

  21. #21
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Great posts..I wimped out on my first cycle and dropped the dbol from it for test only. You have me wondering what would have happend if I left it in. Keep us posted.

  22. #22
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Ok guys I took my friday injection. I had a real bitch trying to get the pin into my right calve (I'm thinking scar tissue in the skin). Fucking pin wouldn't go in. So I wiped off the blood and tried injecting with a different pin (3 pins on 1 injection. 1 to draw, 1 that failed to fully inject, 1 that did inject). I went to my left calve and it injected fine.

    Got that damn little feeling in my leg again like my first injection. I'm gonna have a hard time tommorow doing legs and shoulders.

    MJ, dude it's unbelieveable how good the dbol is working with me. I've got incredible strength gains. Since my weights have gone up I gotta take in more gluco (So my joints will be in less pain when upping the pounds.)

    2 more weeks till I feel my British Dragon cyp kick in. I also got a bottle of shanghai labs cyp (3rd bottle since I know I'll run out of cyp on my 8th shot while I'm on my 2nd bottle).

    I haven't had my bf checked lately but I have gained size like a fucking gorilla (Yea and the test ain't even kicked in yet). I'm considering what to do after this.

    I know when this cycle is done I'll have some extra bf% from all the calories but it's unbelieveable how much you can gain. Anyone here done a cutting cycle after a bulking (I don't expect to go on right after, I'm giving it 10 weeks off after this one. Time on = Time off).

    I just don't wanna lose too much of my gains cutting.
    Awesome bro......any other sides paticualrly in the nipple region...have you been taking the Nolva or are you waiting to for your nipples to start getting itchy?

  23. #23
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Looking good bro......I'm getting pain in my shoulder from lifting huge amounts of weights myself

  24. #24
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Mass it's weird. I take nolva occasionally. I'll have a small burning sensation in my nipples but when I touch them it goes away. (No not rubbing them just touching them). I thought it was maybe a sign of gyno so I popped some nolva.


    Hell I came into this game safe, I got about 80 nolva right now.

    I'll post how successful my leg/shoulder day went. My left calve isn't that bad this morning but I'm still feeling it a little.

  25. #25
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Great posts..I wimped out on my first cycle and dropped the dbol from it for test only. You have me wondering what would have happend if I left it in. Keep us posted.
    Dont think of it as wimping out just think of it as being Smart..

  26. #26
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Mass it's weird. I take nolva occasionally. I'll have a small burning sensation in my nipples but when I touch them it goes away. (No not rubbing them just touching them). I thought it was maybe a sign of gyno so I popped some nolva.


    Hell I came into this game safe, I got about 80 nolva right now.

    I'll post how successful my leg/shoulder day went. My left calve isn't that bad this morning but I'm still feeling it a little.
    Usually people on a first cycle experience little sides,but everyone is different.Your young also,that has to be factored in.

  27. #27
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Everything looking good calipso.....your cycle is very close to the one I will be running the first of the year.....just a question for ya...why not do quad injections...I did them and they don't hurt....glutes are not bad either(I did a little cycle my wanna be gym guru said was good....friggin dumnass).....keep givin updates bro.

  28. #28
    bornbad71's Avatar
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    BULLDAWG COUNTRY
    Posts
    2,724
    Hey bro I got a hell of a bulkin diet if u want me to send it to ya give me a Pm.....u outweigh me by about 25 lbs., but it could be a good base for a diet.

  29. #29
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Yea Bornbad, my left calve is so numb. I injected on friday, it was fine yesterday and now today just like 2 weeks ago I got the good ol' peg leg calve injection results.

  30. #30
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Bro tell me about the Dbol ......Are you glad that you ran it to jumpstart your cycle.......im considering taking it myself...i just wanna know what you think

  31. #31
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Bump - yes please tell us about your DBOL experience. I have heard people say it gives them painful back pumps to the point where they can't lift. That combined with the toxicity and blood pressure increases has me cautious at 33yrs old.

    Thanks!

  32. #32
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Bump - yes please tell us about your DBOL experience. I have heard people say it gives them painful back pumps to the point where they can't lift. That combined with the toxicity and blood pressure increases has me cautious at 33yrs old.

    Thanks!
    scott...I'll tell you,since I have 10yrs on you.BP is a problem,had to go on bp meds.It's not the back pumps,it's the fact your strength increases so fast your joints have a hard time keeping up with the muscle strength and poundage you increase every workout.Dbol is a great jumpstart,but it has it's drawbacks also.This will be the last time I use dbol,at my age I'd rather have slow strength increases so my body can adapt better.Hope this helps answer your Q.Didn't want to jack Calipso's thread...........sorry Calipso

  33. #33
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    I'm glad I used the dbol to jump start my cycle but today w000000000000. I'll never take 20mg of dbol before working out again. I used to do 10/10/10 split throughout the day. Today I took 20mg pre workout. Wow, my BP was through the freaking roof. I was lifting slightly more than usual but had to catch my breath alot during the workout.

    IT felt like doing 1 set, that I just did 10 mins of cardio. Weird stuff, I'll stick with the 10/10/10 seeing as I was just testing myself with the 20mg at once.

  34. #34
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    I ususlly get the most gains while I'm on dbol . However I get really bad sides from it also. 30mg IMO was a good choice. I use 50mg but I've used it a lot in the past couple years. For a first cycle 30mg is fine. I usually do no recomend dbol on a first cycle at all simply because of the sides. My first cycle the back pain had me unable to work out for a day or two and I have a very high pain tolerance.

    Get the quick gains while you can bro cause when you come off the dbol it will slow up a little.

  35. #35
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I'm glad I used the dbol to jump start my cycle but today w000000000000. I'll never take 20mg of dbol before working out again. I used to do 10/10/10 split throughout the day. Today I took 20mg pre workout. Wow, my BP was through the freaking roof. I was lifting slightly more than usual but had to catch my breath alot during the workout.

    IT felt like doing 1 set, that I just did 10 mins of cardio. Weird stuff, I'll stick with the 10/10/10 seeing as I was just testing myself with the 20mg at once.
    LMAO........many moons ago I took 25mgs pre-workout........All of a sudden I had a big S on my chest.....paid dearly the next day though....chalk it up as a lesson learned my bro

  36. #36
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Damn right, never take alot of dbol before a workout again.

  37. #37
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Good stuff guys but damn you gotta jump start the cycle with something..........I really dont wanna wait for an entire month for the test to kick in.......So calipso you recommend taking them in the morning bro?

  38. #38
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Mass, just take them 10/10/10 if your doing 30mg. Or 10/10/5 if 25. I take 10mg when I wake up, 4 hours later 10mg more and 4 hours before bed 10mg more.

  39. #39
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Any sides from the Dbol that your experiencing other than the back pumps?

  40. #40
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    dude only when I take anything in big ammounts do I suffer back pain (Kidneys)

    I took 15mg one day and it was small, I am drinking lots of water and not noticing much of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •