Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Da Bull's cycle

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    DB,

You said that you were sleeping 13-14 hours a night right? I’m sure you know a lot more about IGF-1 than I. I read three of like five articles Kizer_soce posted in the IGF-1 or IGF1 thread which is in the educational forum now.

I ask because one of the articles said that a common side effect of IGF-1 and GH both are fatigue. That combined with meds…it might not just be the meds you think?

Just some .02

Doc
    Yes Doc,i'm aware of the sides of IGF-1,like I stated above,I learned how to adapt to that,upping the carbs is all it took....lets look at HGH,been using this for years,only side I ever got was joint soreness 1 time early in the cycle,but went away by wk 6....I'm positive it was the meds,the Lotrel @ 20mgs ed for bp was enough to make me groggy,coupled with 3mg ed of xanax just stopped me dead in my tracks,my body needed to adapt,but I rarely use the xanax these days,way to addictive..that's the last thing I need is my doc to get me addicted to xanax..Fawk that!!!!Hope this clears up any q's you guys may have had regarding my set back with the meds..all is good guys,see the doc tomorrow,will see what shakes,I'll get an earful from him,but he's just watching my back so I respect that...Be Cool...DB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes Doc,i'm aware of the sides of IGF-1,like I stated above,I learned how to adapt to that,upping the carbs is all it took....lets look at HGH,been using this for years,only side I ever got was joint soreness 1 time early in the cycle,but went away by wk 6....I'm positive it was the meds,the Lotrel @ 20mgs ed for bp was enough to make me groggy,coupled with 3mg ed of xanax just stopped me dead in my tracks,my body needed to adapt,but I rarely use the xanax these days,way to addictive..that's the last thing I need is my doc to get me addicted to xanax..Fawk that!!!!Hope this clears up any q's you guys may have had regarding my set back with the meds..all is good guys,see the doc tomorrow,will see what shakes,I'll get an earful from him,but he's just watching my back so I respect that...Be Cool...DB

Smart move on the Xanax. I know way to many people addicted to that ****. Best of luck at the Dr. Let me know how that goes!

BLT

Swellin Guest
    Hey DB, count me in too.....I want hear what the doc has to say. Hopefully, the lethargy will be gone soon, if not...you can borow my 5 month old...he will kick your tail into gear.

Update..went to the docs on Tues,all was good,bp down.Wedns did chest,nice workout..4 sets db 170# incline @ 8 reps,4 sets db 150# latbench @ 8 reps,fly machine started at 200# 12 reps then did drop sets all to falure at 100#....Thurs back...deadlifts 315# 4 sets,bent over rows 290# 4 sets of 10,cable rows 3 sets os 290# 8 reps,3 set wide grip chins at 6 sets.Weight has dropped to 254 12% due to HGH and IGF-1.IGF-1 almost finished so weight will go back up,that's ok.Tomorrow is leg day will keep all posted.Still at 4500cals ed,fell good and rotor no problem at all.The rest was need....BE cool...DB

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    good job, and I am glad the rotator is feeeling good

good job, and I am glad the rotator is feeeling good
    Thanks Doc,it's feeling real good,now to get rolling again hardcore

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    when will you post pics? I want to see what kind of a beast you are for crying out loud.

Thanks Doc,it's feeling real good,now to get rolling again hardcore

Thats what I want to hear!!!! I'm glad your feeling better bro!!!!

Thanks BLT,and bb71 when cycle is complete,and don't cry out loud your a grown man

Fri...leg day..will keep all posted,I'll puke just hope a pencil neck is close by...lol..

Swellin Guest
    Fri...leg day..will keep all posted,I'll puke just hope a pencil neck is close by...lol..
    Or a treadmill whale!

Glad to hear everything is looking up DB.

Update..Did Bigol' legs workout,it was tough after a week layoff...Did puke twice...and I cheated and took 4 R-Dbols to get a little help.4 hour nap and I'm sore,not sure if these workout are really that great,to many reps.Arms tomorrow which are my favorite,feel good though,rotor no problem...will keep all posted...DB

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    which one? hehe I can post a more "power" workout for you.. lower reps.

but Ive seen your arm workouts and your putting up mad reps and sets.... whats the difference?

You really puked? You just puke on the gym floor? That’s insane. I think I work my legs hard and I don’t even get close to puking. Light headed for sure, but not puking. More power to you.

DB, you’re a sicko. LOL.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    which one? hehe I can post a more "power" workout for you.. lower reps.

but Ive seen your arm workouts and your putting up mad reps and sets.... whats the difference?
    Never was a big leg man,fucused upper boby more...old school I guess

Never was a big leg man,fucused upper boby more...old school I guess
    Well its time to change that!! You got me now!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    DB, have you always used heavy weight low reps? Or do you change it up and do Hytrophy training now and then?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    DB, have you always used heavy weight low reps? Or do you change it up and do Hytrophy training now and then?
    Both,it's the proper way to go.I do high reps early in the week then lower them as the week goes on til I hit the heavy stuff.good for red twitch and white twitch fibers.All the best DB

Update..Sat did arms,nice workout.sore as hell today.Today did light delt workout,rotor still feels good.Have backed off the real heavy weight and doing higher reps.Stopped IGF-1,to much feet pumps so I'm sure my weight will go up again.wieght 256# bf 12% but will go up shortly.Chest tomorrow,will keep all post..DB

Moday 8th...woke up to some light rotor soreness,will do chest tomorrow

Moday 8th...woke up to some light rotor soreness,will do chest tomorrow
    I've noticed that when I workout my rotators are sore before hand, but a few days afterward, they feel wonderful? I would think that after working them, They would hurt...

Hope all is well big man!!!

BLT

ooooo

Post D Amn You!!!!

update..Tuesday was nice chest day,great pumps
    Today back day went high reps on all exercises
    weight has dropped down to 251#...IGF-1 and HGH combo doing it's thing.Will be stopping HGH and IGF-1 next week,so weight will go up again.Also I'm going to be running my cycle alot longer,going to add a few things to see how I react.Will keep all posted.Rotor feels good...Thank goodness

I made some changes in my cycle
    1-20 700mg cyp
    1-19 400mg deca
    11-15 50mg Dbol
    21-23 100mg prop ed
    3 days later start clomid....also running hcg500ius 2 x wkly
    dropped the HGH to 4ius
    finishing up the IGF-1 might run slin as a bridge during pct,not sure yet
    also adding liquidex .25mg ed
    using 10mg nolv ed
    Last edited by Da Bull; 12-11-2003 at 03:57 AM.

How bad do you anticipate your crash to be once you go clean from everything? You’re bound to feel different.

How bad do you anticipate your crash to be once you go clean from everything? You’re bound to feel different.
    The crash will be a little bad,but all the long esters will be out of my system,and I have pct all in order.Still doing research on the slin bridge,from what I've read so far this can really help quite a bit. DB

Did bigol' heavy leg ruitine yesterday.Can barely walk today.Dbol has my weight increasing again,back up to 254#.The drop in HGH might have something to do with it also finished the IGF-1.I'm sure in the next few weeks i'll break 260#.today is off day.tomorrow arms.btw the rotor is still feeling pretty good,i'm happy about that,also mass junkie posted up some pics for me,was having pc problems,but you can go check them out.pics are a little blurry and not great shots,but you'll see were I'm at in this stage of my cycle.....DB

Swellin Guest
    Nice update DB. Keep pluggin along bro. What do you expect to weigh at the end of this?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey DB bigol' leg routines can be killer.......glad everything is going good...especial the rotator cuff......pics look good also......**** your thick bro.....keep up the great work.

Any updates DaBull?????

13 days later...lost 5 of the days due to the flu...

Now that I've reduced the HGH to 4 ius and I'm off the cycle of IGF-1,my wieght is increasing quickly,Dbol has alot to do with it also..my wieght now is 261#,my bf increase also but I haven't had a reading lately,but I'd say it's 16% for sure.As far as sides go.In my 13th wk all the noticable sides I can see are bloating in the face,and a few scattered pimples on my back and chest.seems like all my extra bf wants to run to my Abs so I'll kick the cardio up to combat that.

Strength is still very high,all movements are lifetime personal bests.70# dumbell curls are a walk in the park now,180# bumbell incline presses 3-4 sets of 10 done very easily.Next week I'm going to test my max strengths on all my major movements..will keep all updated the best I can through the holidays.

Wishing all my Bros Merry Christmas.....DB

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I hope ya had a great Christmas.

Looks like everything is back on track since ya over the flu......strenght gains are lookin good.......def post your max when u do them.......it will be interesting to see what u can throw around.

Swellin Guest
    How 'bout an update? How did the max lifts go?

Up date

Week 14 comes to a close

Dbol finished and I now have dropped the deca .Going to cruise on the cyp for a few weeks then go to prop tp finish up cycle.

weight 263#
    bf almost 19%

In the next week or so I'll drop plenty of water from the dbol and loose some bloat from the deca then I'll feel better.Right now this is an uncomfortable weight for me,but I'll tough it out.

Here's my max on major movements..remember I'm 43..

Dumbell incline press 190# 2 reps
    Flat bench dumbell press 170# 3 reps
    dumbell curl left arm 75# 3 reps right arm 75# 5 reps
    Barbell row 340# 2 reps
    Deadlift 420# 3 reps
    Squat(sorry bigol' was weak,not obsessed like you)460# 2reps
    seated dumbell presses 110# 4 reps

Those are my major movements,I know the weight is not so good,but age is catching up to me that's for sure.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO'S.......DB

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Up date

Week 14 comes to a close

Dbol finished and I now have dropped the deca .Going to cruise on the cyp for a few weeks then go to prop tp finish up cycle.

weight 263#
    bf almost 19%

In the next week or so I'll drop plenty of water from the dbol and loose some bloat from the deca then I'll feel better.Right now this is an uncomfortable weight for me,but I'll tough it out.

Here's my max on major movements..remember I'm 43..

Dumbell incline press 190# 2 reps
    Flat bench dumbell press 170# 3 reps
    dumbell curl left arm 75# 3 reps right arm 75# 5 reps
    Barbell row 340# 2 reps
    Deadlift 420# 3 reps
    Squat(sorry bigol' was weak,not obsessed like you)460# 2reps
    seated dumbell presses 110# 4 reps

Those are my major movements,I know the weight is not so good,but age is catching up to me that's for sure.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO'S.......DB
    very impressive DB

Swellin Guest
    Nice work DB!!! You certainly have no reason/need to make excuses...those numbers look strong. It may not be what you hope for, but if it were...you could stop your cycle, having accomplished the weight gain and strength you had hoped for.
    Keep pounding them out!

Those numbers are AWESOME DB. Don't kid yourself. You push hard, you've got awesome results. No shame. I'm glad to hear you're over the flu.

Doc

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yo, those numbers r really good bro.. Keep up the good work.....

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Great cycle bro, awesome results.
    Your letting that bodybuilder complex of never strong enough never big enough get to ya,lol

Thread Information