Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Jugg watch bro.....I have a feeling your gonna be feeling the same way I am right now.....about kicking yourself for not starting sooner.......Ill be finishing and you'll just be starting.........your gonna love it bro.....what did you decide to run and for how long?
    Hey Jugg u can wait bro........it's killing me to bro, but I'm gonna hold off until feb. until I start..........when ya thinking about starting and what u gonna run(I ask since Mass already did...that's not hijackin ).

Mass....glad everything is going as planned.....Yeah she can give ya the shots while u sleep.......but be aware she might go with the anal injection

mass junkie is offline banned
    Day 9 Sorry guys I had to jump on the scale and im up another 2 and a half pounds.. my strength and endurance are really starting to climb.....people in my gym are starting to look at me differently...my veins are standing out more.......no sides yet....only bad thing is that im starting to despise eggs.........so far so good otherwise......and im loving life....Confidence is def starting to skyrocket!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    good job mass.... I hate eggs ALSO!!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck...

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yo also for all u egg haters try this on... WHole Weat French Toast... Use whole weat bread to make french toast out of ur egg whites, use low fat, low sugar syrup... It is absolutely amazing...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Yo also for all u egg haters try this on... WHole Weat French Toast... Use whole weat bread to make french toast out of ur egg whites, use low fat, low sugar syrup... It is absolutely amazing...
    Sounds good,I'll give it a try.....honestly I don't mind eggs that much,probably because I use more yolks than most,and cut back on fat in other areas....Some great advice Arnold once said...lot of good stuff in them yolks

.... well not cutting.. no french bread.. but bulking... MMMM sounds good man...

Day 10 The festivities have begun.... Ive been eating like crazy...I had some family come into town for the thanksgiving weekend and didnt get to go to the gym but oh well.....Guess thats the balance thing between working out and having a life everone keeps talking about... lol.............went to this amusement park that comes to town called Santas Enchanted forrest....pigged out on junk food......which im a little upset about but oh well.....im bulking right...

Day 11 Thanksgiving Day......Didnt go to the gym but I did eat everything in sight and ate well.......cant wait to weigh myself come monday... Time to get back on track come day 12 and plan to workout over the weekend as well to make up for the two lost days this week.......Family members did comment on the new found size.....thats always good........Just told em ive been eating alot and working out........Well its true I have been eating alot and working out.....so what If I forgot to mention one minor detail...

sounds good mass... i didnt check but are you running T3 or any fat burner with your cycle? (ps. dont mind the ignorant post )

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    sounds good mass... i didnt check but are you running T3 or any fat burner with your cycle? (ps. dont mind the ignorant post )
    Hell no bro...just an all out bulker......Ill start cutting in the next few months or so....just in time for the summer

Day12 Back day......was pretty good...didnt eat frequently enough as I should and I could feel it in the gym........but my strength is still gaining........Todays workout should be much better cuz im back on track today...

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Keep it up mass. Hope you’re sleeping a lot too. If not you may start. I got really bodily exhausted when week 4 started.

Weight now? You have to be up. At least with all the **** food. Take a count of body fat percentage too each week. You may be going up in weight, but if body fat readings go down, then you’re doing good I would say.

Best of luck.

Doc

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Mass! I didn't even know you had a journal!
    Lemme re-read this all so I can comment properly.

Hey bro when ya gonna post before pics?

I can relate to eating everything in sight over the holidays........hell I even fell off the ship and drank 10 or 11 beers Thanksgiving night(that's when I needed to be posting on here).

Now that this holiday is over get your diet back on track and keep growing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Mass! I didn't even know you had a journal!
    Lemme re-read this all so I can comment properly.
    Yeah bro...I'd like to hear what you think

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Hey bro when ya gonna post before pics?

I can relate to eating everything in sight over the holidays........hell I even fell off the ship and drank 10 or 11 beers Thanksgiving night(that's when I needed to be posting on here).

Now that this holiday is over get your diet back on track and keep growing.
    Soon bro.....im not happy about the before pics......im a fat bastard...

A quick update.......I have some swelling in the injection areas.....I guess its a build up of oil...I spoke to a couple of knowledgeable bros and they gave me some good info.....Im gonna wait a few days to see if it dissapears before I go to see a doctor... my spirits are still good.....im not really worried about it too much.......other than that.......things are still going good...

Are you rotating your injection sites? Which ones? And which ones are swollen?

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Are you rotating your injection sites? Which ones? And which ones are swollen?
    Both glutes.......both are a little swollen

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    My bud is on he's five week and has had no swelling or pain from his Test e injects. He did use up a bottle of Test Cyp that he had lying around and said that hurt like a son-of-a-gun, not so bad he couldn't keep working out though. The kicker is he's only been doing glute shots. I've tried to talk him into doing quad shots but he's not to comfortable with it. I guess I'll have to show him how to do it when I start mine. hahahaha

You know how he's been doing his Mass.......he said he draws it up, takes a really hot shower, lays on the bed, injects it slow and massages the area right after........he claims it works pretty well.

Days 13 & 14 Just chilled out all weekend and ate good.....I didnt hit the gym at all but all is good... besides the build up of oil which hopefully will disapear within the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    My bud is on he's five week and has had no swelling or pain from his Test e injects. He did use up a bottle of Test Cyp that he had lying around and said that hurt like a son-of-a-gun, not so bad he couldn't keep working out though. The kicker is he's only been doing glute shots. I've tried to talk him into doing quad shots but he's not to comfortable with it. I guess I'll have to show him how to do it when I start mine. hahahaha

You know how he's been doing his Mass.......he said he draws it up, takes a really hot shower, lays on the bed, injects it slow and massages the area right after........he claims it works pretty well.
    thanks for the info jugg......I was told that maybe I wasnt injecting into the muscle....guess that means my ass is too fat!!!......lol..oh well....I'll just have to run it for another week......I hit my delt early this morning which was a piece of cake...

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Keep it up mass. Hope you’re sleeping a lot too. If not you may start. I got really bodily exhausted when week 4 started.

Weight now? You have to be up. At least with all the **** food. Take a count of body fat percentage too each week. You may be going up in weight, but if body fat readings go down, then you’re doing good I would say.

Best of luck.

Doc
    im gonna go weigh my self tomorrow morning....I should be around 223 or so........oh yeah bro..I get plenty of sleep......kind of an added luxury of working from home......yeah..ill have to check my body fat percentage as well.....im kinda curious myself as too where its at right now....

sounds like your kickin ass mass... are you still doing d-bol? or are the pills off the list now?

sounds like your kickin ass mass... are you still doing d-bol? or are the pills off the list now?
    still have two more weeks of them little pink pills bro......hey fool im going to be sending you something here in the next few days....

cool.. hey can you send a couple of bill clintons.. I told 2 guys here at work who are avid cigar lovers Id get em one... please... hehe wheres that **** beggin smilie??

cool.. hey can you send a couple of bill clintons.. I told 2 guys here at work who are avid cigar lovers Id get em one... please... hehe wheres that **** beggin smilie??
    is that an actual cigar bro?

hehe no... but that'd be cool!!

hehe no... but that'd be cool!!
    You really are a post whore. Tsk tsk. lol

Day 15 I did an injection in my left delt...and **** its sore as hell today...........well anyways....everything is back on track......Ate great all day...I had an awesome chest workout......strength is still increasing......I can honestly say that yesterday was my best chest workout ever.... had some very intense shoulder pumps.......which made me cut the workout short......but im really impressed with this dbol ....no joke....

hehe **** mass your making me wanna JUICE!!!

so describe these pumps for me.... is it just like a normal pump but MORE intense?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Mass... swelling? What size pins are you using? Remember 1 1/2" for glutes, 1" for everywhere else bro. If you think you're not shooting deep enough in the glutes than rotate betwen your delts and quads. Massage the area and take a hot shower after you shoot and let the water hit that area for awhile. If still sore and swollen try icing the area down.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I didn't know you had a diary either! Well now I'm here, so I'm happy. Man, I'm excited for you, you are gonna be a freak! About your injection sites, try rotating to the upper left quadrant (or upper right if using left quad) if your glutes get sore. It's also much easier to aspirate that way, no reach around problems Oh, man the feeling will only get better and better You better start finding some alibis for why you look like you've been eating baby deer and crapping full grown bucks.

Day 16 back workout was very good....started to get some lower back pumps that were pretty outrageous.... but other than that...everything else is going very well....im up another couple of pounds....and now even my closest friends can tell a difference in me....(they dont know why though.. ).....been scarfing down a ton of food....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Mass... swelling? What size pins are you using? Remember 1 1/2" for glutes, 1" for everywhere else bro. If you think you're not shooting deep enough in the glutes than rotate betwen your delts and quads. Massage the area and take a hot shower after you shoot and let the water hit that area for awhile. If still sore and swollen try icing the area down.
    yeah I was using 1 inch for glutes...oh well live and learn...I know I read somewhere that you could use 1".........Some im just rotating the delts for now....My ist injection in my left delt stayed sore for about 2 days......but it didnt hurt my workout any......Im just gonna have to extend my test for another week...which is ok by me...

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I didn't know you had a diary either! Well now I'm here, so I'm happy. Man, I'm excited for you, you are gonna be a freak! About your injection sites, try rotating to the upper left quadrant (or upper right if using left quad) if your glutes get sore. It's also much easier to aspirate that way, no reach around problems Oh, man the feeling will only get better and better You better start finding some alibis for why you look like you've been eating baby deer and crapping full grown bucks.
    About time you stopped by......

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    HAhahahahahahahaha 1" in the glutes. Rookie mistake, but now ya know better.

Day 17 I decided to do shoulders instead of legs....I know bigol is gonna kill me......I just really felt like hitting shoulders so thats what I did......it was a great workout because im going heavier on everything seems like every single workout....After my workout Im so exhausted....I have hardly any energy for anything else....not even sex....
    Last edited by mass junkie; 12-04-2003 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    still have two more weeks of them little pink pills bro......hey fool im going to be sending you something here in the next few days....
    **** I feel so left out ..........send me something.......and not nude pics of yourself

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information