ripped525 is offline Junior Member

Now that i know how to post pics right take a loook

Last edited by ripped525; 01-31-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Im only turning 20 in August and have been working out for about a yr 1/2
    and i never did a cardio work out in my life..lol i think since of my thin frame if i do cardio it will eat away at sum of my muscle, if im wrong feel free to let me know

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    if you do cardio and get a clean diet you will realy be ripped hard brother.. but dont forget to eat alot of protein then dont worry about loosing muscle

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Check out the cutting thread on the diet forums man... it's worked great for me so far and i was friggin PARANOID about losing muscle. Just make sure you get the maltodextrin and dextrose in the PWO shake...

so u guys think i need to get more cut, shyt i thought i was nicely cut and needed to get thicker, if i wanted to get thicker u guys still think i should do cardio?

IronAdam is offline Member
    You can get away with some morning cardio 2/3 days a week @40mins. You've got low bf already...just need to fill in some. (What I'm trying to do).

What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    You can get away with some morning cardio 2/3 days a week @40mins. You've got low bf already...just need to fill in some. (What I'm trying to do).

What are your stats?
    I havent measured my whole body but i will soon, i know my arms are 16.5in but thats it, ill post the numbers up when i get my g/f's measuring tape.
    Besides that im 175lbs 5'10''

Bizump

palequail is offline Banned
    Lookin good buddy....I wouldn't touch cardio right now...just add some more size and that will work fine...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Lookin good buddy....I wouldn't touch cardio right now...just add some more size and that will work fine...
    Actually cardio isnt bad... it will prevent you from accidentially taking on excessive body fat when trying to bulk up. I'd rather eat the higher calaries and do the cardio then to lower the calaries and do no cardio...

When i started getting really "into" body building the taking it to the next level about 3 years ago, I started at 6% body fat... in my quest to bulk up over the last 3 years, I've put on 45 lbs but let the body fat creep up to as high as 21%... now as I am finishing a deca cutter sort of which was really 3200 calaries a day, full weight lifting and at least several 10 minutes on the tread mill a week and at least 1 good hour long jog per week I've gotten back down to 10% body fat while gaining 5 lbs... I have to say, I didnt gain a whole hell of a lot on the scale on this soon ending cycle, but the conversion of body fat weight to muscle is really starting to get me where I want to look... its amazing how small amount of fat covers up the muscles, but reducing the BF down really makes you look bigger, stronger and more muscular! My look in photos way improved over my last cycle when I came out of that one with too much fat gained...

Thanx for the replies, i myte add one or two 15 min cardio sessions on my off days, other than that i just eat what i want, my metabolism is soooo fast as soon as i eat i have to shyt. ive been stuffing my face getting ready for this mass builder 8 week program i designed, trying to pull in like 4000 cals and day, with protein counting for most of them ill post my news pics after this cycle ( cycle meaning a diff workout routine nooooo gear)

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    a little cardio is good for bulking. once you put on some thickness your gonna look really good bro.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    are ripped and ironadam twins??? look at them avatars lol

are ripped and ironadam twins??? look at them avatars lol
    He had it first, i saw that he had the same fone as mine, asked him how to send pix online, and with that carmera fone i think thats the best angle, but besides that, great input..really motivational, ha

Thread Information