Hyperlite is offline Associate Member

My progress pics

Here are some before pics, the dates are written in the picture..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics-38498413.jpg   My progress pics-38498379.jpg  

Here are current pics taken today ( June 17 )....

current stats:
    5'11
    188lbs
    35" waist at the widest point

Right now i'm taking just Ephedrine and Caffeine. I'm thinking about running an 8 week cycle of Cytomel @ 50-75mcg/day....

what do ya'll think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics-dsc01645.jpg   My progress pics-dsc01646.jpg  

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Just stay natural for now and keep working out hard hitting cardio and weights.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    just remember diet is key.

ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    Stay natural bro. You've made good progress thus far, and it looks like you have a lot of natural potential left.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    hit the gym hard and it will pay off..

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    How old are you man and what does your diet look like?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    Here are current pics taken today ( June 17 )....

current stats:
    5'11
    188lbs
    35" waist at the widest point

Right now i'm taking just Ephedrine and Caffeine. I'm thinking about running an 8 week cycle of Cytomel @ 50-75mcg/day....

what do ya'll think?
    You are a good 25% body fat... need more weight lifting, concentrate on everything, over shoulders, arms tummy, etc... cardio is the key, jogging, fast walking (slow/casual walking doesnt do the trick the same) will really take care of that 35 inch waist. I assume you are measuring at the belly button. Believe it or not this is the correct place to measure your girth... as you can probably wear size 34 pants comfortably. The dope (Ephedrine/caffiene) wont take fat off without you doing something like: take them one hour before you go on a 5 to 10 mile jog once or twice a week. The key is in the jog or fast walking - and lots of it! Eventually you want to take 2 inches off the waist, add 2 inches to the chest and shoulder areas, then you will be in great shape!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You are a good 25% body fat... need more weight lifting, concentrate on everything, over shoulders, arms tummy, etc... cardio is the key, jogging, fast walking (slow/casual walking doesnt do the trick the same) will really take care of that 35 inch waist. I assume you are measuring at the belly button. Believe it or not this is the correct place to measure your girth... as you can probably wear size 34 pants comfortably. The dope (Ephedrine/caffiene) wont take fat off without you doing something like: take them one hour before you go on a 5 to 10 mile jog once or twice a week. The key is in the jog or fast walking - and lots of it! Eventually you want to take 2 inches off the waist, add 2 inches to the chest and shoulder areas, then you will be in great shape!

I've had two different types of body fat test done (skin fold and one with a cloth tape measure), by several different people, who have done it several times and they all came to 12%

I hold water like a **** sponge (ie: i just started eca again, and i've dropped 5lbs in 2 days... ). I also have a lot of lose skin, i've gone from having around a 48" waist, down to around a 33" waist, then back up to a 42" waist, and now i'm back down to a 35"....

which brings me to a question for the people that are sportin' abs....Whats your waist measurement? Its hard me to gauge how i look, i still feel like the 48" waistline fat kid i was in middle school....

also, i zoomed in pretty close when i took picture, and they are blown up.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    You got some potential man. I agree.. get yourself on a solid cutting diet, go to diet questions board and check the sample diet and go on from there. If you stick to that for 8-12 weeks u will see some great results.

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    You got some potential man. I agree.. get yourself on a solid cutting diet, go to diet questions board and check the sample diet and go on from there. If you stick to that for 8-12 weeks u will see some great results.
    Thanks for the kind words. After reading several post on Anavar , i think i would like to go on a 6-8 week cycle @40mg ED.

From what i've read, it seems to curb your appetite and provide other "cutting" benefits....

more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My progress pics-dsc01647.jpg   My progress pics-dsc01648.jpg   My progress pics-dsc01649.jpg  
    Last edited by Hyperlite; 06-20-2005 at 02:38 PM.

make sure you get your diet in check before you do anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    make sure you get your diet in check before you do anything else.
    Diet/cardio/training are in check fo sure

just thought i post an update....I started using Vasopro Ephedrine 25mg/tabs and Lipo-6 EF together, its been a kickass combo so far. I've droped down to a 34" at the widest point of my waist and down to 184lbs.....I've also decided to run some far, according to "the johnnyb method", i'm supposed to run about 20mg/day, so i'm going to run that for about 6 weeks, using QV brand of course...
    Last edited by Hyperlite; 06-20-2005 at 02:38 PM.

nice man, best of luck to you

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    ur gettin there man, just do extreme diet and cardio

Hey guys, just thought i would post an update on how i'm doing so far....

My waist is now 33" at the widest point and my weight has dropped to 182lbs. I just started using QV Anavar about a week ago and i've been thoughly impressed so far...I'm using 20mg/day.

Pics will be posted probably when i get home from work later tonight. thanks for all the kinds words, it keeps me motivated.

I will also post more about my diet/training, so ya'll can give me your opinions and pointers on what to change...

thanks again

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member
    bump. how bout those new pics

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    No offense, please. Your bodyfat is closer to 18%. I use calipers myself and it has to be done right. Don't let that discourage you. You have all winter to hit 10% BF and made great progress already. Since you decided to use AAS I would suggest tren and sustanon . You won't hold any water and the tren will help you lean down while adding muscle.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok i'm gonna give you an honest critique

i appreciate honesty when peopel critque my physique as sparing feelings or pats on the back when not deserved give the weak minded a chance to slack off.

first off, your body fat % is nowhere near 12% in that first picture and not alot closer to that in your latest ones.

your waist is 33-34" at 5'11" approx 188. with what your bone structure looks to be from those pictures, that says to me you discipline in your diet or knowledge to construct one. which suprises me that you frame held a 48" waist measurement

how long have you been training? if you said here please excuse my overlooking it?

you don't need drugs.you need years of training naturally as i can see very little muscular development, although your frame seems to be able to carry weight, albeit, it was bad weight.

i'm sorry, but i'm big on education in this game. not quick fixes or askign other for help until you have advanced through many years on your own finding what works for you ON YOUR OWN.no one takes time anymore.
    \
    all in all, good for you that you have taken progressive pictures to chart what you look like at different stages. i would keep a log book for diet and training as well so when you acheive your goal you will know what got you to the dance!
    take the time to learn all that you can and you will be on the $$$
    best of luck to you and read read read

Thread Information