Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Aint skeered!!!

  1. #1
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Aint skeered!!!

    249lbs 2 weeks into cutting @ apprx 12% bf (all upper body)...will take more in a few more weeks as cutting progresses including tha wheels.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    249lbs 2 weeks into cutting @ apprx 12% bf (all upper body)...will take more in a few more weeks as cutting progresses including tha wheels.

    Pic is really hard to see..... got a bigger one?


    <<LMO>>

  3. #3
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Yea...at work now...will update tonight!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Pic is really hard to see..... got a bigger one?


    <<LMO>>

  4. #4
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    How much are you going down? You look great to me but I'm a bigger fan of bulk than shred.

  5. #5
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Sup!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    How much are you going down? You look great to me but I'm a bigger fan of bulk than shred.
    I would like to stay at 240lbs+ ...will start cutting cycle soon....Thanks...I have Bulk just bad picture...will change tonight

  6. #6
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    No I see that, you have excellent size, I just meant that I hate to see guys try to shed and lose a bunch of mass. I would take what you have now over someone 20lbs lighter and ripped but thats just me. Good luck, it looks like you've got an excellent base to work with!

  7. #7
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Well....

    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    No I see that, you have excellent size, I just meant that I hate to see guys try to shed and lose a bunch of mass. I would take what you have now over someone 20lbs lighter and ripped but thats just me. Good luck, it looks like you've got an excellent base to work with!
    I have to get ready for C-day(competition) for 2005...

  8. #8
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    you have already post that pic :



    pretty dang big bro!!!! im shooting for 240 for this winter, i hope i end up lookin like that!!!

  9. #9
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Thanks Bro!!!

    My Picture Suite is fuked up at work...just wanted to get it in tha Members Section!!!
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 07-27-2004 at 04:21 PM.

  10. #10
    bjayg's Avatar
    bjayg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    meatmarket
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Pic is really hard to see..... got a bigger one?


    <<LMO>>
    ditto, what the hell is that?

  11. #11
    bjayg's Avatar
    bjayg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    meatmarket
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    you have already post that pic :



    pretty dang big bro!!!! im shooting for 240 for this winter, i hope i end up lookin like that!!!
    better, nice and big brutha......

  12. #12
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Thanks Bro!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    better, nice and big brutha......

  13. #13
    builtthekid's Avatar
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hitting bitches
    Posts
    781
    I dont know you look big but yeah I can see why u want to cut.

  14. #14
    limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    128
    "thick" bro

  15. #15
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Thanks Bro!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by limppimp85204
    "thick" bro

  16. #16
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    I still think your ugly bro....

  17. #17
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    I look better then your mug...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I still think your ugly bro....
    You scooby doo lookin mofo

  18. #18
    cman56 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    southwest
    Posts
    29
    looking good big boy

  19. #19
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Thanks Bro!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cman56
    looking good big boy
    And welcome to AR!!!

  20. #20
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    You ugly SOB!!! hahaha kidding bro.... Looking good brotha

  21. #21
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Thanks Bro!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    You ugly SOB!!! hahaha kidding bro.... Looking good brotha
    I still luv ya

  22. #22
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Hey there JBig.

    Thread got locked in the Lounge, so I am responding here.

    Did you say you have two weeks to go until you are done?

    You appear quite a bit further out than 2 weeks bro, not a flame, just an observation.

    That's about the condition I am 12-16 weeks out from a show.

    You'll look great once you are ripped, so keep at it!!

    ~SC~

  23. #23
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Sup SC>>>

    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Hey there JBig.

    Thread got locked in the Lounge, so I am responding here.

    Did you say you have two weeks to go until you are done?

    You appear quite a bit further out than 2 weeks bro, not a flame, just an observation.

    That's about the condition I am 12-16 weeks out from a show.

    You'll look great once you are ripped, so keep at it!!

    ~SC~
    Actually I am just cutting while in between cycles for the summer look. My 1st contest will not be until 2005(after a few hormones and igf-1 ). What I was saying is that I will post some abs in about two weeks. You see, I have great genetics and a small waist. With the use of just clen and no T3 I will be able to meet this goal....two weeks and I will post...BTW...I was responding to your comments and u know I was just fukin with ya. You might be able to hang with me at the gym ...lol

  24. #24
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    It'll be great to see the abs in two weeks!

    Clen has never worked that fast on anyone that I've seen, so if you've got a shredded mid-section in two weeks, I'll have to ask what kind of clen you're using.

    Keep hammerin'!!!

    ~SC~

  25. #25
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Now common swole....

    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It'll be great to see the abs in two weeks!

    Clen has never worked that fast on anyone that I've seen, so if you've got a shredded mid-section in two weeks, I'll have to ask what kind of clen you're using.

    Keep hammerin'!!!

    ~SC~
    Genetics...diet...and hard work...you will see!!!!

    ps..I thought you were not going to do a show??
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 07-30-2004 at 06:37 PM.

  26. #26
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Genetics...diet...and hard work...you will see!!!!
    yeah, I know you're doing the above bro, I'm not saying you're not.

    I just said two weeks to go from your pic to ripped abs is going to be amazing.

    (P.S. I am not doing a show this year, no. I'm getting involved in some "other" areas of participation.) Can't say yet.

    ~SC~

  27. #27
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Bump...... let's see those abs baby

    It's been two weeks right ??



    <<LMO>>

  28. #28
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    ****...You bastad...I knew someone was gonna do that...

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Bump...... let's see those abs baby

    It's been two weeks right ??



    <<LMO>>
    To be honest...I dropped below 240lbs...to 238lbs and said skrew it...I am back to 245lbs in a week with no gear...however I will post what progress I did make. I realized that my goals and the diet I was on "Summer diet" did not match up to contest time. So, I made some changes and with clean foods. I will start another bulking cycle soon. My goal is 270lbs. I will also post my progress on this too. Will post abbs tonight. cuz I am a man of my word...peace
    btw..I know swole put you up to this
    Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 08-20-2004 at 11:33 AM.

  29. #29
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446

  30. #30
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    For the record, I put no one up to anything.

    Did it occur to you that LeanMeOut probably read the diet forum thread about 2 to 1 carb ratios, and saw the pictures, how they were lost, etc? He's a regular there, and I see that he even posted in the thread. He then decided to bump this to see if you have taken new pics, as you started this thread saying you'd be showing your ripped mid-section in two weeks.

    Pretty straightforward. I don't like to embarrass people by questioning pictures, where they are at, etc. I let them do that on their own. (Trust me, in the past many have)

    Why did you decide to to bulk again? Your show isn't until next year, so it's all good actually, but I thought you wanted to lean out?


    ~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-20-2004 at 12:30 PM.

  31. #31
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Man are we testy today!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    For the record, I put no one up to anything.

    Did it occur to you that LeanMeOut probably read the diet forum thread about 2 to 1 carb ratios, and saw the pictures, how they were lost, etc? He's a regular there, and I see that he even posted in the thread. He then decided to bump this to see if you have taken new pics, as you started this thread saying you'd be showing your ripped mid-section in two weeks.

    Pretty straightforward. I don't like to embarrass people by questioning pictures, where they are at, etc. I let them do that on their own. (Trust me, in the past many have)

    Why did you decide to to bulk again? Your show isn't until next year, so it's all good actually, but I thought you wanted to lean out?


    ~SC~
    Just busting your ballz...you don't have to be so blunt...bastad...furthermore I don't have anything to prove to you guys. Ya'll know it all...j/k

  32. #32
    thick one is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    296
    just wondering how tall you are?

  33. #33
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Just busting your ballz...you don't have to be so blunt...bastad...furthermore I don't have anything to prove to you guys. Ya'll know it all...j/k
    For reals bro, wanted you to know that no one is out to play games wit'cha brutha.

    ~SC~

  34. #34
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    I am right under 6' tall!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    just wondering how tall you are?

  35. #35
    DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    3rd Planet from the Sun
    Posts
    389
    Looking huge Dog keep it up, our plans are about the same, But I want to get to
    250lbs during my next bulking cycle, at 5'7" that's big.
    Good luck and keep us posted.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •