Braveheart311 is offline New Member

Unhappy yuck! fat pictures

OK, Ive lost control on my fat. I need help guys! Im willing to work hard, and would appreciate any help you can give. I know Im way too out of shape to even think of any kind of AS. And to be honest, I dont even want to be big anymore, I could care less if I lose all of my muscle (used to play college baseball before I tore my UCL, and even in peak physical condition weighed 215, with pretty much no BF) <-- completely natural, thanks dad, but now, im 6ft 255 lbs of gut, thanks mom and budweiser! I really need all the help i can get to lose the most possible weight . Im going to need a good diet program/ workout regimen/ cardio/ any recommended supplements, then thinking about some clen (after I lose about 20 lbs. naturally). PLEASE HELP! I DISGUST MYSELF!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yuck! fat pictures-picture-079.jpg   yuck! fat pictures-picture-080.jpg   yuck! fat pictures-picture-081.jpg  

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

+

Relax man , dont stress. I just took pics of myself and I am really unhappy with my bodyfat %. Diet + cardio is extremely important. You are right, sometimes the big look isnt as satisfying as we all think.

I would suggest living in the siet forum. Read the cutting sticky and follow it. Start some am cardio on and empty stomach and lift properly.
    If u need any help shoot me a pm. I am currentely on a cutting cycle and determined to get ripped....period !

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Well bro to start with i wanna say a big well done for posting your pics

You know what the problem is, and you know what you want to do. So you are already taking steps to improve your situation, which is brilliant! So dont be so hard on yourself.

I wouldnt even consider using any AAS at the moment, you need to look at why you have put on weight, an what can be changed. Look at your diet, what does it look like at the moment? Do you exercise much? If so, when? Cardio in the mornings with nothing to eat before is brilliant, and will have the fat dripping off you.

If you weighed 215 with low bf% before then you already now that you can achieve, as a side note 215 is good, considering you havent taken any AAS before.

So saying all that, look at exactly is causing you to put on weight, and stop it. Weather it be your diet, your workouts or a combination. Be determined and confident in your approach, losing that weight is as much mental as it is physical.

Good luck mate

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    jsut dont get discouraged bro, with a little hard work and the right diet u will b able to lose that weight no prob. i would try to follow the cutting diet stick like h-h sons said. get the diet down and do some cardio on an empty stomach and u'll b good to go. throw in some light weight with high reps as well.

P Rock is offline Member
    i have to give you props for acknowledging the fact that you have to trim down, most people just let themselves go when they pass a certain limit. "what your mind believes your body achieves" good luck

thickmass is offline Member
    Mate

Carlos_E just posted his diet on another thread. Just adapt it to you...

I can give you a few suggestions. I only eat chicken turkey and fish so you can change the protein to whatever you want. I cook on the weekends and at night to prepare for the next day. Cook a few pounds of chicken breast, turkey breast, make ground turkey into 6-8oz turkey burgers, bake fish, make a big pot of rice... ect. If you have all of this prepared all you need to do in the morning is pack each meal in tupperware and carry it with you to work. Since you're eating the same thing everyday it makes grocery shopping easy. If you don't have a food scale, buy one. It makes all of this easier because you don't have to guess your portions. I pretty much follow this diet when bulking and I throw in desserts here and there. I try not to have more than 2 desserts a day.

Meal 1
    4 oz Chicken breast
    5 whole eggs
    1 cup oatmeal

Meal 2
    8-10 oz chicken breast
    8 oz Sweet potato (or 1 cup of brown or white rice)

Meal 3
    8 oz Turkey burger with bbque sauce
    1 cup brown or white rice
    6 spears of asparagus (or any vegetable)

Meal 4
    8-10 oz Ground 97% fat free Turkey
    with 1 can of red or black beans, chili seasoning and sodium free tomato sauce
    1 cup white rice

Meal 5
    8 oz Turkey burger with bbque sauce
    1 cup brown or white rice
    6 spears of asparagus (or any vegetable)

Meal 6
    Pre workout meal
    Protein shake with
    1 scoop Isopure in water

Meal 7
    Post workout meal
    Protein shake with
    2-3 scoops Isopure

Meal 8
    10-12 oz of Fish (Salmon, halibut, tuna steak, haddock, ect)
    1 cup rice

2timer is offline Senior Member
    you knwo they say muscle has memory1 can you lose fat faster if you were ripped before?

2timer is offline Senior Member
    use cla and xenadrine efx and you will like the result. yes xenedrene is without ephedra but it does curb your eating appetite! and calories defiency is only way to go. lower your calories by 1000cal from your normal food. cheat once or twice a week(no worries) cardio after workout 45minutes*6/week. it might seem long and hard but don't worry the fat will shredd fast. maybe later get clen and eca and further enhance your process. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    use cla and xenadrine efx and you will like the result. yes xenedrene is without ephedra but it does curb your eating appetite! and calories defiency is only way to go. lower your calories by 1000cal from your normal food. cheat once or twice a week(no worries) cardio after workout 45minutes*6/week. it might seem long and hard but don't worry the fat will shredd fast. maybe later get clen and eca and further enhance your process. good luck.
    If you intend to use CLA make sure you buy TONALIN CLA

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Well bro to start with i wanna say a big well done for posting your pics
    Well Messy to start with I wanna say a big well done for finding your way out of the lounge! (Are you lost?)

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Well Messy to start with I wanna say a big well done for finding your way out of the lounge! (Are you lost?)

Who said that, who what where? where am i

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Who said that, who what where? where am i

Thread Information