Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 week in @ 165

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    225 x 6 is light weight bro... anyone with decent strength genetics could put that up.
    True, but not a 18 year old at 165ibs..Well now Im at 225 x 12 at 178 so now so getting better atleast ahaah.

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    225 x 6 is light weight bro... anyone with decent strength genetics could put that up.

I agree it's doable. It's just i've never witnessed a 16 year old do it, and I definately couldn't either lol.

BDTR is offline Retired
    There was a 16 year old at my highschool hitting 330 natural. Started lifting 6 weeks prior or so, great genetics.. i think he went on to college ball.

There was a 16 year old at my highschool hitting 330 natural. Started lifting 6 weeks prior or so, great genetics.. i think he went on to college ball.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, like i said, some people have extremely good genetics.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Lucky BDTR, lucky.........

When i was 165, i was like 18, had been training for two years, and could put up 225 7 times or so, but i had been training........

I know the kind of people your talkin about tho, those dudes who tossed hay around all their life on teh farm or something, and hit the gym and press 420 w/o effort.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    True, but not a 18 year old at 165ibs..Well now Im at 225 x 12 at 178 so now so getting better atleast ahaah.
    u said u were 19

Tell me what you think. I am 19. Yes, I know this is young to start.

which is it dude? On a good day 19? or are u 18....17 16 15
    Last edited by S R H; 03-18-2005 at 04:38 PM.

i said 19.... at19 i get alot of less sh*t for it...but yes i am 18 and turn 19 in May.

sorry for my dishonesty fellas....

yooo is offline Associate Member
    i said 19.... at19 i get alot of less sh*t for it...but yes i am 18 and turn 19 in May.

sorry for my dishonesty fellas....
    I dont get it bro

Why would u lie about something so miniscule? Not how to gain respect, i know that...

im not trying to gain respect....i know before when i said 18 everyone on the board would get on me for using gear at that age....when I said i was 19 it wasnt so bad

i was wrong to do that...sorry for lying guys

Hed
    Its not age that matters, its knowledge, mindset, and maturity.

You dont seem to have them, sorry man.

how do i lack knowledge? my cycle is perfect and PCT lined up
    Mindset? ive been training for 5 years and am very focused
    Maturity? how am i immature? so what i said i was 19 but that was just so i didnt half to deal with all the negative things that you guys had to say and have already heard them all......

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    dude, dont take offense, but everyone is immature at 19. everyone.

If you dont believe me, wait till you're 25 and look back at some of the stupid **** you've done.

You'll believe me then.

i dont believe that i am too immature to use AAS though...i believe i have much room for impovement in virtually every area of my life but i am definitely not ignorant towards AAS or training/diet.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't be too hard on the guy fellas. He told a white lie, so what...

18 is too young IMO yeah. But he's already into his cycle.

18,19,20,25,30... who cares when you start? if he's already into it then it's his call. It looks like he did research and has his **** in order too. No need to criticize

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Don't be too hard on the guy fellas. He told a white lie, so what...

18 is too young IMO yeah. But he's already into his cycle.

18,19,20,25,30... who cares when you start? if he's already into it then it's his call. It looks like he did research and has his **** in order too. No need to criticize
    i dont care if he goes on a rat turd diet... wtf do i care?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave
    i dont care if he goes on a rat turd diet... wtf do i care?

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    no offense but how can you say youve been training for 5 years and "very focused" but you said you didnt train legs till you started this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    no offense but how can you say youve been training for 5 years and "very focused" but you said you didnt train legs till you started this cycle?
    Good question

TheGame826 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I've seen 165lb guys move three plates, not naturally though.

If he can press three plates with NO assistance from his spotter (not even touching the bar) , all the way down to his chest and back up w/o bouncing it, I'd be impressed

edit - it cant be a smith press either lol

Im one of those guys who was benching 315+ at 165 on flat clean with no spot. The most I had ever was 335 all natural. I still say that it is all in your head. But yeah noone ever believes that a 165 lb guy can bench that much and quite honestly I dont expect anyone too because it is alot of weight.

Anyways, being somewhat close to your stats I understand where your coming from and I know how bad I wanted to gain weight and do a cycle. But I agree with everyone else you should have not started a cycle, it was a waste of money and time, YOU CAN GAIN WEIGHT NATURALLY. Take it from me I always said the same thing I can't gain weight and it doesnt matter how much I eat. Then I started seeing how much I should really be eating and my weight shot up almost 15lbs in alittle over a month.

You were 165 and I'll tell you right now that you are no where close to where I was or how I looked when I was 165 which is why I doubt you even bench 315. Maybe 265 clean. http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=87333

I am 20 and I have been lifting since I was 12 and I still feel that I have alot more to learn before starting a cycle. I still get some urges to call a friend and get that cycle right away but I have the will to wait until I know I am completely ready. And I think alot of people will back me up but isnt a goal of 10-15 pound gain pretty shallow. I know that when I do a cycle I want atleast 25 pounds. One thing I constantly see people post (including myself in the past) is that I have so many years training experience. You could have 1 year or 10 doesnt qualify you ready for a cycle.

From someone who knows what you felt I highly recommend you take in everyones advice on this board (especially the mods and vets... hence BTDR) . In addition, I do not mean to flame on you from this post rather just help you to realize it is better to be humble and smart about things rather than cocky and stupid. My last piece of advice is to never expect gains over night, especially weight gains because they take months and years. READ READ READ LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN.

TheGame is finally back on AR for good.

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Keep it up mate, u remind me of some one i knew in South Africa, when he was your age, ended up being a fantastic b/builder, not quite the same genetics, but the potential is there, well done mate keep it up.

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Lookin good bro you'll blow on your cycle.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame826
    Im one of those guys who was benching 315+ at 165 on flat clean with no spot. The most I had ever was 335 all natural. I still say that it is all in your head. But yeah noone ever believes that a 165 lb guy can bench that much and quite honestly I dont expect anyone too because it is alot of weight.
    When I was 19 years old, I weighed 148 and had a max bench of 300lbs. More than double my body weight. Now I average around 180lbs (currently 168lbs) and can bench 300lbs about 2 to 3 times. I haven't tried to max, but I think I can get 315.

Anytime I see someone bench double their body weight, I am super impressed. That is a very big feat of strength in my book.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    When I was 19 years old, I weighed 148 and had a max bench of 300lbs. More than double my body weight. Now I average around 180lbs (currently 168lbs) and can bench 300lbs about 2 to 3 times. I haven't tried to max, but I think I can get 315.

Anytime I see someone bench double their body weight, I am super impressed. That is a very big feat of strength in my book.

Agreed. Especially when you see a 115-120 pound girl bench 225. I was stunned by this chick.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame826
    Agreed. Especially when you see a 115-120 pound girl bench 225. I was stunned by this chick.
    ****, that is impressive! That is some serious strength for a girl. Girls aren't known for their upper body strength at all.

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    There is a girl at my gym like that, she prolly goes 130lbs though...
    Some people are just good at certain lifts, that could explain a 165lb dude, bench pressin 315. I know when i first started lifting weights in highschool, i didnt touch dumbells for a whole year, which is prolly why my chest is underdeveloped lol but none the less im 20yrs old and bench 405 x 2.... not saying thats a whole lot, but for me it is....

Hed
    I could put up 250 clean on bench when i was 160-170ish, but i didnt train legs, my back was pathetic, etc etc. Im 195 now and did 320 for 3 reps today, last one with a slight spot. Its possible to bench a lot when you dont weigh much...........but that just goes to show that the rest of your body is that of a big pu$$y.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    I could put up 250 clean on bench when i was 160-170ish, but i didnt train legs, my back was pathetic, etc etc. Im 195 now and did 320 for 3 reps today, last one with a slight spot. Its possible to bench a lot when you dont weigh much...........but that just goes to show that the rest of your body is that of a big pu$$y.
    curse to my dam genetics!!! i started at 160 and was benching 25's on each side...lucky bastards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information