Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my M1t results

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    Thats horse**** to the 5th power.

~SC~

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    y would anyone post somthing thats not true or is that the cool thing to do now im lost

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the hazardous Big L
    one more thing why would i lie its not like im trying to when some contest and i didnt make a bet with any of you on here. none of you pay my bills. im not trying to impress any of you. so if you want to flame on go ahead im not sweating it but it is funny to me because all of you know nothing is impossible with hard work and determanation and the right supps

one more time
    M1t 20-30mg ED 600am with 400mg of 4ad
    methyl 3mg ED @ 1200pm with 200mg of 19nor transdermal
    M1t 30mg ED 600pm

and scorch by MAN FB

Glutacene 20gm 1 hour prior to workout
    glutacene 20gm during workout
    nitromine 10gram right after workout W/ kra akyln 10grams

45 min after workout 55 grams of carbmax and 40grams of protien,

and through out the day every 3 hours 40 grams of protein to include 1am and 3 am. every day with out missing a beat.
    At least he can spell good

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    So are you still a fat ****?

jealousy reaks in this board...

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    jealousy reaks in this board...
    IN the board??..........that's revolutional. How do you see it if it's IN the board?

Ignorance and deception run more rampant ON THE BOARD.

I assure you that I personally have nothing to be jealous of.

Not a thing.

~SC~

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    STA11ION...I spent 8 months in Afghanistan and we were fed good, had a gym and got alright sleep..so go back and talk to your "buddies" over there and tell the to cut the bull**** war stories. Great job big L.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    funny.

typo...i meant on...i dont mean everyone swole...i just know that not everyone on this board has a perfect body...and a lot of them hate on others who have better than them...i personally do not have a good body...look i could care less if this guy says it took him 1 month or a year, the guy looks way better then he did b4...ur never going to get the truth out of someone thru a message board

p.s.: the only acception to this is Andre Avigdor....i f*cking hate that fake motherf*cker

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro - as for your timing only you know for sure. But, my hat is off to you for the discipline it took to make the transformation. After all, that's what really counts. Excellent job!

(Thanks for your service to our country!!)

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    I say we offer up a challenge to him and that he should post two pics with a FACE...one before and one after.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    I say we offer up a challenge to him and that he should post two pics with a FACE...one before and one after.
    good idea not going to happen though LOL

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    look man im from texas so i know bull**** when i smell it. Im no vet ont his site but have played alot of football and seen my fat ass lineman try to slim up with winny. You know what it did not happen in one moth but 4 or 5 down the road a few of them had dropped some serius weight. but not gain near that much muscle. sorry to flame you but it just aint happenin.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    There isn't one cycle of anything that will
    make that transformation. If this is your actual
    transformation congrats bro. A lot of hard
    work in there. However, don't falsify results
    based on one cycle. 99% of the homeys on
    this board know better and its an insult to
    our intelligence.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Bullsh*t!

haha. tha'ts awesome.

to those giving me my props thank you. for everyone else this is a dead issue to me and the reason i wont put my face on the pic it is simple im in the military.

so bump this issue just let it go big dogs. dont be mad cause i made good progress STOP THE HATERATION.

im happy with my **** and dont care what you think so forget if it was done in 4 months or 4 days it was done

WITH GOOD RESULTS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my M1t results-change2.jpg   my M1t results-change1.jpg   my M1t results-change.jpg   my M1t results-another-one.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    At least he can spell good
    YO DRIBBLE, KIBBLE OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF SKRIBBBBBBLE ON deez NUTS.

check yourself i think theres only 2 b's and a c insted of a k in scribble.

so before you call someone out on spelling make sure your sh@# is right.
    Last edited by the hazardous Big L; 02-12-2005 at 07:25 AM.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    look man no doubt thta the other three are you i beleive that. So maybe the other one is you too. Were you ever built before? You know like was all that muscle hidden up underneth? What part of Iraq? I got my buddy over there. He is in kirkuk. Just wondering if you were in the same place. You might have heard of him sergeant Menard. The truth is you look good now way better than i do at this point. Im also going all natural so maybe in a few years ill have put on some serius muscle, but like i said just have never seen it happen that fast to anyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    look man no doubt thta the other three are you i beleive that. So maybe the other one is you too. Were you ever built before? You know like was all that muscle hidden up underneth? What part of Iraq? I got my buddy over there. He is in kirkuk. Just wondering if you were in the same place. You might have heard of him sergeant Menard. The truth is you look good now way better than i do at this point. Im also going all natural so maybe in a few years ill have put on some serius muscle, but like i said just have never seen it happen that fast to anyone!!!
    Yes i have been lifting since 1997 but i did stop for like a year but i still did physical training with my unit nothing like weight training but you get the point. and maybe i wrote it down wrong but since i have been out here i started lifting again i calmed down on eating and i went from 214 to 190 and that took about three months but i didnt start looking muscular until i started the M1t. i only did it for the last month and these are my results. and thats what i was trying to say.
    Last edited by the hazardous Big L; 02-12-2005 at 12:27 PM.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Yes i have been lifting since 1997 but i did stop for like a year but i still did physical training with my unit nothing like weight training but you get the point. and maybe i wrote it down wrong but since i have been out here i started lifting again i calmed down on eating and i went from 214 to 190 and that took about three months but i didnt start looking muscular until i started the M1t. i only did it for the last month and these are my results. and thats what i was trying to say.
    Sh*t man, you should of said that to begin with...or at least cleared it up when the flame thrower was lightin you up. 4 month's, nice work.

Thanks for your service over there too Big L.

Last edited by 511220; 02-12-2005 at 01:56 PM.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    To me kinda looks like gyno in the first pic.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I call Bull SH*t

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    I call Bull SH*t
    why you calling bullcrap. i have a platoon that will tell you what i looked like when i got here and what i look like now.

did you see lee priest before and after photos is that bull too? im not saying i look anything like him but if he could get back in shape why cant i? R U H8ING? on me

so sorry i got back in shape in 4 months my bad dog ill try not to next time just for you OK... have a nice lift.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    so are you now saying that from the first pic to the second pic was actually 4months?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    so are you now saying that from the first pic to the second pic was actually 4months?
    yes it was and i dont know what to do to prove it.the first pic was at lake havasue 2weeks before i got out here.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    why you calling bullcrap. i have a platoon that will tell you what i looked like when i got here and what i look like now.

did you see lee priest before and after photos is that bull too? im not saying i look anything like him but if he could get back in shape why cant i? R U H8ING? on me

so sorry i got back in shape in 4 months my bad dog ill try not to next time just for you OK... have a nice lift.
    He's calling bullsh*t b/c you posted a four month transform and stated implied it was done in 1 month. You've got a lot of attitude for someone that caused all of this flaming due to your innacuracies. Of course if you had more experience on this board, you would know that threads like this are usually started with thorough info on diet, training, supps and personal stats. I think you were trying to make your transform seem even more dramatic by shortening the time frame which is sort of an insult to the intelligence of the board. BTW, bless you for being in Iraq. Come back safe.

Presentation of all RELATIVE/KEY information negates mis-understandings, arguments, flaming, etc.

~SC~

Talking

First off i want to be the bigger man and say i am sorry if i questioned anyones intelligance. it was not what i wanted to do yes my presentation was wrong but i hope this smooths things out

I got out here is aug but didnt start my training till oct. and from oct 1st til dec 1st i was on a one meal a day diet plan but i was taking protein shakes every three hours. and lifting 4 days a week. jan 1 i started my M and 19, mythel. and that is when my results became profound

once again please accept my most humble apoloygize. did not mean to insult any of you

now cant we all just get along
    Last edited by the hazardous Big L; 02-13-2005 at 10:16 AM.

bdon is offline New Member
    Just wondering....you were that fat four months ago, right? You have a platoon now, right? So how did you move up the chain of command that fast while being a fatass?

It's nice that you have your high speed digital camo and your m9 in the picture, but becoming a PSG or 2LT doesn't happen over night.

Anyways, if it's true, where Iraq are you at now?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Now i totally believe you, and yes, im bein honest. I said before that in 3-4 months you could do that.

Why did you say it was only 1 month before? You cant b.s. people who do this all their lives man.........

But still, excellent transformation, i like to see stuff like this. You look good now.

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Pretty sure it's him...

If you look at the original 2 pictures, you can see horizontal veins in his arm that are in both the before and after pictures.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well its certainly the same guy - look at the vien in his left arm across the bicep - its true he had about the same amount of muscle in the first pic, just too much fat - but to lose what looks like 10% body fat in 6 weeks is a pretty big stretch - but in 4 months is certainly doable - and something you should be proud of, its good work.

and thanks for your service there as well!

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    and if that is him, he's wearing the desert digital marine cammies...

but if you looked like that before dude, that was a disgrace....

I still say no way in 30 days does he make that change...

Semper Fi

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    My bad, 4 months may be do-able...

u must be a reservist

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I think the reason everyone flamed so much was because the title of this thread made it seem as tho the transformations were from M1T only... in which case the trans. is nearly impossible!

nonetheless, keep at it bro, ur hard work seems to be paying off.

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    I spent 6 years in the Marine Corps. I was in pretty **** good shape when I was deployed to Somalia in 1993-1994. I was 6'2" 265 around 13-15 % bodyfat and was bench pressing 440.
    One thing is for sure....when I was deployed, and taken away from the gym and put on a 8,000+ calorie a day MRE diet loaded with sodium, and in 110- 120 degree heat, and had my sleep schedule all screwed with, all I did is wave goodbye to my lean muscle mass.
    So if you were able to do this away from the gym, and eating crap food, thats amazing

Mighty

TryingHard is offline Yes thats me in the Avatar!!! A wanna be BB!!

Your full of shit!!!

I've been in Iraq going on 9 months now, the food is ok over here. There is no way you lost weight, and gained inches on your body....sorry bud, it doesn't work that way. By your uniform I can tell your a jar head. Typical Marine,,,,,,telling more lies..........i'm sure you have about 100 Confirmed kills to right!!!!!!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingHard
    I've been in Iraq going on 9 months now, the food is ok over here. There is no way you lost weight, and gained inches on your body....sorry bud, it doesn't work that way. By your uniform I can tell your a jar head. Typical Marine,,,,,,telling more lies..........i'm sure you have about 100 Confirmed kills to right!!!!!!
    I have several friends that were in Iraq for almost 2 years. Here are a couple little facts:

1) There is adequate nutrition. Soldiers can get protein shakes and other supplements shipped to them as well.

2) Steroids (especially test) are very easy to obtain at any pharmacy. I know 4 of my boys took test during Iraq AND went to the gym there AND gained hella weight.

3) A lot of soldiers in Iraq have a LOT of free time. My old unit had one duty, to guard a gate. They slept in Saddam's son's palace. It has a torture chamber at the bottom of it.

4) It is possible to loose fat and gain muscle at the same time. I have done it several times in the past, and it is a lot easier when you have a higher bf %.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    not only did you get in shape but you also lost your tan great job buddy. I once put on 86 lbs of muscle in 3 weeks bye having a steady IV of mass gainer 5000 and andro oh and i forgot to mention i was also drinking alot of whinny
    LOL. Lost his tan, thas jokes, plus he says he's in Iraq. I guess there is no sun over there. No way in one month.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information