jinos is offline Member

first cycle results

5'6" 160lbs. after 190lbs. bench press went from 245lbs to 355lbs. guns went from 15" to 16 3/4". I love this stuff!!! about to do my second with test/deca /d-bol. After that i'll try leanin out. Also a newbie. Did i do alright?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle results-before.jpg   first cycle results-after-cycle.jpg  

Ches77 is offline Junior Member
    What di you do on your first cycle and how much?

you can really tell the difference in the pics, keep on bro.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    lookin thicker bro! ne back n leg pics? wat is ur previous cycle history?

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks you guys..My first cycle was 10mg d-bol tabs and deca qv 300 for a 6 or 7 week cycle. started off with 30mg first 3 weeks, 50mg 2 weeks, and 40mg the last and 400 deca all the way. I kept most of my gains also. i am now at 183-185. The only thing i don't like is my quads got so big that i'm startin to walk like a dumb gorilla. So i'm trying to lose some size on my quads, but i'm squattin 5 -45lb plates on each side. Not bad i guess. Oh yeah I got nasty ass stretch marks on my quads,biceps, and armpit area. Is there anything i can do to get rid of it? My camera broke on my phone but i'm suppose to receive a new one soon. I'll take pics as soon as I get it. I'm startin my second cycle soon. Damn i love the anabolic world!!!!

185? how tall ru? damn im 185 n i dnt look that thick! i fell u on the upper legs, i hav that same problem n i dnt even work em out, mine jus grow frm walkin n i do no weight lungs n my thia trainin. i hav horrid stretch marks as well inside my thigh, bi's n lats, try coco butter by palmers, u can get a whole kit frm a maternity store and/or vitamin e oil, they dnt go away completly but wil lighten up cuz mine looked like they got chizzled n2 my skin, but i like lookin @em cuz its a sign of progress

never mind the hieght i wasnt payin close enuff attention.

by the way wat did u do to keep most of ur gains?

jinos is offline Member
    just eat right, as in calories and my pct. took nolva and clomid and also some natural test booster. My monkey got the blues for 3-4 weeks and then he was ready to go all night. The thing i hated the most was depression while pct. I was actin like a little bitch, but it was eating that really helped keep my gains. It's true what they say. You are what you eat...I'd rather be a steak than a hot dog.

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks for the coco info... i'll try that.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i would suggest you not to take d-bol for the second cycle bro, take it easy on your liver.

how much of nolva n clomid did u do durin pct? did u do ne durin the cycle? if so how much? wat type of natural test booster? thanks 4the info cuz i wan2 keep as much as possible 4my up comin cycle

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Great results bro, congrats! however, that cycle you ran is NOT good. You should never run DECA and DBOL alone. You should only run DBOL 4 weeks as a jumpstart and never bridge your doses. Keep them consistent as this will cut down on the sides. You also didn't run the Deca long enough and U definitely should be running some TEST! I believe most of your gains came from water retention

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 05-25-2005 at 02:08 PM.

jinos is offline Member
    Yeah i know. I didn't know then cuz i never went on this website, but now i know. I just went along with my inexperineced friend. My next cycle will consist of test250/deca /d-bol. It's been 6 months since i did the first cycle. So now i know what to do. I still weigh the same and i depleted some water retention from cardio. I'm starting my cycle after memorial day(some last partying to do). Thanks you guys...I keep you posted on my next cycle. til then..

jinos is offline Member
    hey yung-preist,

jinos is offline Member
    i ran 20mg nolva during cycle and clomid on the 6th or 7th day of my last week.
    100mg first week and half 50mg the next week and half. but my next cycle i will do it like the website shows the cycle for novice 2. For natural test booster i just took some dynadrol and horny goat weed(go ahead and laugh). I didn't feel anything with dynadrol(hella pricey for that crap) but i did feel alot wit hgw.

jinos is offline Member
    sorry, it's been 4 1/2 months since the cycle. How long do you have to wait for the next cycle cuz i'm ready to start next week.

Looking good.

where u get the horny goat weed at, like a nutrition store? ya thats gona b like mine but im gonna hold off on the deca n just run 500mgs of test e n .75mgs ed fo the test prop for the 1st 4wks n finish off wit 2wks of some more prop ed. time on=time off+pct

jinos is offline Member
    yeah gnc or ebay. tell me how your cycle goes later.

cool thanks. ya 4sure, u2. so wats ur work out look like

jinos is offline Member
    mon. chest/bisceps tues. quads/calves/abs thurs. back,traps, forearms
    frid. shoulders/triceps. rest every 2 days

hey how much was that hgw? i found it on gnc's website but no price? n did u follow the 2-4caps b4 activity? thanks 4the info

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    5'6" 160lbs. after 190lbs. bench press went from 245lbs to 355lbs. guns went from 15" to 16 3/4". I love this stuff!!! about to do my second with test/deca/d-bol. After that i'll try leanin out. Also a newbie. Did i do alright?
    Looks really good with the muscularity but whats with the Kojak thing? I mean you ought to enjoy your hair while you got it, otherwise when people see bald head... they think male pattern baldness so you just shaved the rest of it to hide it.

jinos is offline Member
    hahaha!! Thanks but my hair is long again. I like it bald when i'm workin out cuz when i have hair i sweat and break out on my forehead.

yung-preist. it's around 30-40 a bottle. on ebay you can find it for 25 sometimes,but with shipping it's 30. same crap.any brand will do...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    nice gains...good luck with the cutting

Jase is offline Associate Member
    big dif , well done, looks as if u r holding a little water mind you, but that is to be expected with dianabol {according to my experience }
    Good luck on your next course.

Godspeed

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    You look good from what I can tell, but I guess I'll be the first to say, I don't think you gained 30lbs in 7 weeks, and if you did it was almost all water, and bench going up 100 lbs is pretty unlikely too, unless you were totally out of shape when you started maybe.

Mighty

jinos is offline Member
    I gained 30lbs over a 7 week cycle and another month of eating 3200 cals a day. Don't tell me what i didn't gain or not cuz you're not me. Come over and i will show you how much i bench. maybe not as much as you but i know what i benched. I could not overpass 245lb for awhile. While on the cycle, I bumped the weights 10-20lbs every week. While on the last week of cycle, i benched 355lbs. 2 reps alone and the third was spotted almost all the way. Since off the the cycle, my max is 315lbs. That's 70lbs more than before so i'm happy(for now).......

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks you guys.....

its amazin how much people doubt others and their results. dont no if its cuz they aint goin nowhere + not cn results and/or they jealous or what, but damn show a little respect 4them putten they info/pics up. if some1 is lyin bout their results then thats their lose, not ours, so show some respect

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks yung-preist. Yeah the hgw should be no more than 30-40. If it costs more, get it on ebay. alot cheaper. I just added another pill to the dosage to kick start it. Well let me know how your cycle goes. I'll post more after my cycle is finished. Starting my cycle today after a along memorial weekand. Til then.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    goodluck on 2nd cycle

russia dog is offline Member
    very thick!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Nice results man. You did somethin right thas for sure. 5'6" and 190... that is really thick man. Columbo was about ur heigh and under 200 also. Good work

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks.

Thread Information