Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    hay looking good chaps..I have nothing much to contribute at the moment as I am bulking.. still lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-picture-020.jpg   Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-picture-029.jpg  
    Last edited by S.P.G; 06-16-2005 at 09:10 AM.

you guys are all crazy... granted some people are blessed with good genetics and don't have to train, but I think anyone can have abs with good training, and MORE importantly GOOD DIET.
    The pic is me from like 10 months ago, and my avatar is me from last week, and i'm completely natural. (except for var which i started 4 days ago)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-me.jpg  
    Last edited by Big Poppa Pump; 06-16-2005 at 11:37 AM.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I dont compete, this is just a hobby for me so carlos you have royal flush on me. Also this is around 175 know I am 215 its about a little over a year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who here has the most ripped ABS!!? post pics-rscn0605.jpg  

fonyx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    I dont compete, this is just a hobby for me so carlos you have royal flush on me. Also this is around 175 know I am 215 its about a little over a year.

special k cereal, red bull, bottled water, clubbing wristbands

acapulco? cancun ?

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Cancun for that one even when I go away I try to eat right, I know I know special K is bad but it was k or kfc full to the rim with protein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information