Thread: Pic of Bodytalk

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member

Pic of Bodytalk

Guys

This is me at the end of my holiday not having trained for a few weeks.

Ive just started my 1st cycle in 3 years and am looking to throw some good size on and shred some fat in the process.

I will post up the new pics at the end of my 10 week cycle of Deca and Test.

Ive always struggled with my abs, but hopefully with some hard work and a strict diet I can push em through !

Anyone any thoughts on BF ???

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic of Bodytalk-paul-holiday-small.jpg  

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Your diet is what will make or break you. Post up your current diet and we can help critique it. Visual abs rely on low bodyfat. Critiquewise, I'd say your back is lagging and posterior delts. Hard to tell with the picture.

thanks for the input IBdmfkr

Current Diet is

meal 1 - Protein shake + porridge oats (mixed with water) + Vitamin pack

meal 2 - low fat microwave chicken and rice meal + some fruit (orange banana)

meal 3 (dinner) - skinless chicken breast (grilled on George) with low fat noodles

meal 4 (pre workout) - large jacket potato + tub of cottage cheese (low fat)

meal 5 (post workout) - Chicken breast or steak with rice

I am throwing the ephedrine down too and I currently hit the CV first thing in the morning (every other day) before food - 20 mins stationary bike

Any thoughts ?

You are consuming approx. 130-160grams of protein/day and maybe 200-250 carbs, and essentially no fats. This is not very productive for producing muscle or losing a whole lot of fat. From the looks of your picture, I'd say your pushing 200lbs or so, therefore I'd up the protein by atleast 50grams/day and up the carbs 100-150/day. This can be easily obtained by adding a couple meals or shake before bed. You also need to look into adding some kind of Unsat fats to your diet to help metabolize fat and balance your diet. JMO.

Would you suggest another protein shake and some peanut butter for the low saturated fat ?

Thanks again mate !

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow.. i was going to try and rework you diet.. but the easiest would be for you to start taking rala before your carb meals..

and drop the fruit..

talk a multi..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I try and get my protein+fat meals in morning and night. So I just take flaxoil with my breakfast, and with a shake before bed. Also a peanutbutter sandwich midday sometimes. It's up to you, but you've got to get EFAs in your diet to maximize fatloss. You are lacking veggies too. Just try and work on one thing at a time, but your diet is what is hurting you the most.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    wow.. i was going to try and rework you diet.. but the easiest would be for you to start taking rala before your carb meals..

and drop the fruit..

talk a multi..
    Before all his carb meals? Or just the ones with more simple carbs? I only take my r-ala once a day with one meal 200mg.

and all your meals are carb/fat/protein meals..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Before all his carb meals? Or just the ones with more simple carbs? I only take my r-ala once a day with one meal 200mg.
    personal experience for me.. 200mg 30 minutes before meals..

with the exception on pwo and ppwo meal..

and yes to the simple carbs..

what do you think of the fructose he is getting from his fruit??

Rules

you will have to bare with me here guys, whats Rala ???

spywizard, if you have the time, I would greatly appreciate your help in reworking my diet ???

Thanks again

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Fructose is useless when trying to diet down...Yes it will replenish liver glycogen, but when you are restricting carbohydrate/calorie intake, you want every single carbohydrate to be packed full of energy...

Try getting them all from complex shit like oats, rice (brown), etc...with the exception of post work out....

and where is your post workout shake?

Go to the diet section, while that isn't horrible and you probably can lose some pudge, it needs to be reworked quite a bit!

I always tried to keep my protein from nat food sources post workout, should I introduce a shake too and when ?

With postworkout shake, include 100%-50%, carb-protein. So for example, 60grams of maltodextrin, 30grams of whey protein. (ABB's mass recovery) One hour later, eat your suggested meal.

Thanks guys, hopefully a protein shake immediately post workout, but before my final meal will make all the difference

Thread Information