jport1540 is offline Associate Member

Cool Recent Pics!!! Please help me with a couple things!

For the past seven months I have changed the way I eat and basically my whole style of living. I eat 5 meals a day now,exercise 3-4 times a week and I have made great strides, the first 2 pics are from 2 months ago and the others are a week ago. I would like to know if you guys could give me a bf% estimate for both pic sets (2 months ago and present) as well as any muscle groups you think I could use more work in, so I can target them more, and any other general comments. I have used no gear so far, I don't know if this helps you at all... Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recent Pics!!! Please help me with a couple things!-img_1278.jpg   Recent Pics!!! Please help me with a couple things!-img_1284.jpg   Recent Pics!!! Please help me with a couple things!-img_0050.jpg   Recent Pics!!! Please help me with a couple things!-img_0052.jpg   Recent Pics!!! Please help me with a couple things!-img_0054.jpg  

Anthony C is offline Associate Member
    I would guess you at 30%+ in the first pic and around 25%+ in the last pics ....As far as what to improve on would be everything I think we all can improve something ..The cool thing is at your stage and age your gains should come pretty quick so hang in there keep your diet in ck ,Train hard and rest ...AC

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    spend more time in the training and diet forum, and dont worry too much aout the steroid forums yet.

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    ditto to the other posts....hit the weights hard and hit the cardio 3-4x's a week...good luck

slacker is offline Associate Member
    nice collection of vodka bottles.

Thread Information