Dexta is offline Associate Member

Body fat Questimation?

Any guesses on my body fat? Been off cycle now for around 2 months but starting to think about getting back on soon. I was on sus 500/week and was pleased with results but next go round i was hoping for some more size......maybe test e and deca ? Any commentsor suggestions would be appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Body fat Questimation?-img_0203.jpg   Body fat Questimation?-img_0201.jpg   Body fat Questimation?-image2.jpg  

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    def low man - your cut up. 7% range

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    oh yeah - your next cycle suggestion for yourself is dead on i think. that should do you really well....if your looking to add a solid 15 lbs of muscle

Thanks for the compliment and opinion.....any other guesses out there?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    def below 10

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    deca and test sounds great for a next cycle. Put some mass on first then worry about cutting up after cycle

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    hard to tell from pics but my guess would be ~ 7% - 8%

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    8 percentile

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I guess I'm the only one who thinks you shouldn't be cycling. The physique you have could have been done naturally. What is your age, height, weight, training history?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Only the one cycle as of now but ive been lifting for almost 4 years hard now. I run a 4-5 days split depending on how busy my life happens to be w school or work. Im not sure i could obtain what i want w/o AS . I worked very hard and hit that peak i feel like......thanks again though for your opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    Only the one cycle as of now but ive been lifting for almost 4 years hard now. I run a 4-5 days split depending on how busy my life happens to be w school or work. Im not sure i could obtain what i want w/o AS . I worked very hard and hit that peak i feel like......thanks again though for your opinions
    What is your age, height and weight?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I guess I'm the only one who thinks you shouldn't be cycling. The physique you have could have been done naturally. What is your age, height, weight, training history?
    You're not the only one

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    id have to agree with them bro. dont get me wrong your looking good but if thats all you gained off a cycle then that tells me you didnt have much muscle mass at all and you shouldnt have touched aas.

So your saying theres no 5"11 190lbs lifters out there that are on AAS and if they are they shouldnt using steroids ? Come on man, there are plenty like me and just because we can get to be 215-240 doesnt mean we shouldnt be using steroids. There is nothing wrong with using a cycle or two to improve your body if you struggle to do it naturally. I mean whats so different from me and you?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    So your saying theres no 5"11 190lbs lifters out there that are on AAS and if they are they shouldnt using steroids? Come on man, there are plenty like me and just because we can get to be 215-240 doesnt mean we shouldnt be using steroids. There is nothing wrong with using a cycle or two to improve your body if you struggle to do it naturally. I mean whats so different from me and you?
    The biggest diffrence is that you have Carlos E and Nark giving you advice. Which they are more knowledgeable than you. That is why you are asking questions here.
    You shouldn't take offense, they are trying to look out for your health. Also take a look around this board. There have been many drug free sucess reported for hardgainers.
    BTW you look natural too me, so I don't know without a before picture what the improvement was?

I didnt mean to sound like i was taking offense to your guys opinions but im curious. Just because im 5 11 and 190 does that mean i shouldnt be on roids? Sure there are hardgainers who struggle through gaining weight but the "non" hard gainers arnt criticized for turning to AAS when they could put that 20 pounds on alot easy then others, why is that? Thanks again everyones opinion

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    The biggest diffrence is that you have Carlos E and Nark giving you advice. Which they are more knowledgeable than you. That is why you are asking questions here.
    You shouldn't take offense, they are trying to look out for your health. Also take a look around this board. There have been many drug free sucess reported for hardgainers.
    BTW you look natural too me, so I don't know without a before picture what the improvement was?
    i agree 100% as a natty my self of 5 years i still dont feel im ready for the gear......the longer you put it of the better...

I didnt mean to sound like i was taking offense to your guys opinions but im curious. Just because im 5 11 and 190 does that mean i shouldnt be on roids? Sure there are hardgainers who struggle through gaining weight but the "non" hard gainers arnt criticized for turning to AAS when they could put that 20 pounds on alot easy then others, why is that? Thanks again everyones opinion
    I just think that the body you have achieved could have been done naturally just by changing your diet and training habits. I came to this board at 5'6" 140 asking about doing a cycle. I had been lifting for years and not gaining anything. By reading this site and listening to the advice given, I changed my diet and my training routine and gained 35 pounds in 4 months naturally. It was awhile after that I decided to cycle because I wanted to compete.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I just think that the body you have achieved could have been done naturally just by changing your diet and training habits. I came to this board at 5'6" 140 asking about doing a cycle. I had been lifting for years and not gaining anything. By reading this site and listening to the advice given, I changed my diet and my training routine and gained 35 pounds in 4 months naturally. It was awhile after that I decided to cycle because I wanted to compete.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I agree w/Nark and Carlos.

Lookin' good though, no doubt, just don't need AAS!

~SC~

T Bone06 is offline New Member
    Dexta, definitely around 7% or so. It looks like you were doing quite a bit of cardio during your cylce although you HAVE been off for two months. I would have thought you would have maintained a little more size on 500mg / week of Suspension. Are you and were you taking in plenty of clean protein / carbs / calories during your cycle?

weightlifter0589 is offline New Member

hey

asdfsafd
    Last edited by weightlifter0589; 04-14-2007 at 10:38 AM.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    Looks good to me : D

Thread Information