RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Gained another 6 lbs Naturally

What's up everyone,
    If you do a search, my last pic was when I was at 192. I'm now at 198 and still have some good definition, not the best though. It's been all from natural food and massive/smart eating. I decided to hold off on taking the juice (search SHOCK RECEPTORS to find my experimental cycle) for a few months to see how much I can do naturally with a little discipline. Any critics would be welcome. I know my peak is weak on my bi's and I have a chest that's not full enough (hence no front pics as of yet!).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gained another 6 lbs Naturally-bull1.jpg  

Another back, I feel like I've actually gained more definition with the extra 6 lbs? Weird?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gained another 6 lbs Naturally-bull3.jpg  

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    Solid body, keep it up.

I'm glad you're making gains naturally, keep it up. Looking great!

you look great man im also trying to gain weight and doin so at about a rate of 2 pounds a week. Shoot me a PM and tell me what your diet consists of.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement!

My diet, it's pretty...simple actually. The basis behind any weight gain is input greater than output. So I'll just eat and eat and eat. But I'll eat quality foods. Chicken breast, potatoes, raw salad, fruits and vegetables whenever I feel like snacking and so on. The days where I have low energy or just don't feel like working out, I won't and I'll stay at home and eat.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    nice bro... keep at it naturally for as long as you are improving steadily, you'll surprise yourself.

btw, do you input any protein in the middle of the night?

I never really made it a chore to get some protein during the midnight hours, but I forgot to mention I downed an Isopure Low-Carb protein shake with skim milk before bedtime, everynight. If I do wake up and have to snack, it'll be the same thing.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Keep going natural if you making process, when process stop, re do your diet and keep gaining. No need for gear until you been eating and training right for at least 2-3 years.

imsarahjane is offline Female Member
    WoW! I think you look great! I'm REALLY glad to hear that you gained your weight naturally. I'm not big on steroids , but that's my own opinion.

The only extra thing in my diet are those BOOST drinks, and judging from my photos, you can see that hard work also pays off!

Sarah Jane

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro looking good ,keep gaining naturally.As long as your growing and your happy that's all that matters.
    peace

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You're doing great man. I'm also natural and I'm putting on the same, about 1-2 pounds a week. I've put on 12 in 5 weeks. I eat over night though at around 3 am a protein shake and then again like at 5-6am chicken or another shake. Then I eat all day. It seems more and more there are a few guys on the board who are holding off to see how much they can gain naturally.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Wow, thanks for the words of encouragement! I wasn't expecting this at all, but it means a lot. And I think I'll take your advice eye_candy and go natural for a few years before experimenting with AS, IF I still want too. But I do appreciate the kind words. I'd leave more, but I gotta go eat.
    Haha....

Carlos E,
    Do you find that eating during those midnight hours really helped out? I know it's extra calories and protein during sleeping hours, but did it effect your muscle gain enough for you to notice? I might just have to give it a shot. And 12 lbs in 5 weeks, that's wicked.

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Ronny,

Whats you carb intake look like. How many grms of Protien a day?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I never really made it a chore to get some protein during the midnight hours, but I forgot to mention I downed an Isopure Low-Carb protein shake with skim milk before bedtime, everynight.
    You might want to get a different brand for during the day and before bed. Isopure is whey isolate and is absorbed very fast by the body. Excellent for post workout(Isopure is what I use post workout) but I would suggest a blended protein for slower absorbtion.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have no clue if eating over night helped. All I know is I drink so much water that I always wake up twice at night to go to the bathroom. So after I finish, I stop in the kitchen and have a protein shake or a quick bite to eat. It takes me 10-15 mins, then I go right back to sleep.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Gene is offline Associate Member
    I have a blended protein consisting of 40% whey, 20% egg, 40% casein. I'll take 35g with 12-16oz milk before bed, this usually ensures that I wake up 3-4 hours later with a full bladder. Prior to going to bed, I'll mix another shake (this time with water instead of milk because it will be sitting for 3 hours and I don't want bacteria developing in the milk) in the same bottle (after drinking the first one, clean it good to wash out all the milk) and leave it next to my bed, along with a glass of water.

Then, when you wake up in the middle of the night with dry mouth and a loaded bladder, you can gargle the water from the glass, and spit it out into a jar, then drink your shake, and then pee in that jar. I'm able to do this now with my eyes closed in pitch dark, and I'm back asleep within 1-2 minutes. Since you'll be peeing a lot you'll need a big jar and wash it every morning, but if your single this works really well and is rather easy to do

If you wake up more than once, you can mix 60-100g of protein before you go to sleep, and each time you wake up, drink half of it. After a while you will know exactly how many gulps will equal how much protein and this will become routine without hardly interrupting your sleep. I only do this on consecutive training days though, so I'm getting protein 24/7 to fuel my training and recovery while protein synthesis levels are very much elevated. On rest days, I'll try to get a continuous sleep with lots of REM.

cool, huh?
    Last edited by Gene; 07-01-2002 at 04:07 PM.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Heh i cant stay asleep for 6 hours in a row, much less drinking and pissing in a jar.

but sounds like you have your act together. grats on that

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Arms look nice, very nice shape...keep doing what your doing...it's working!

Rocket

Originally posted by Gene

Then, when you wake up in the middle of the night with dry mouth and a loaded bladder, you can gargle the water from the glass, and spit it out into a jar, then drink your shake, and then pee in that jar. I'm able to do this now with my eyes closed in pitch dark, and I'm back asleep within 1-2 minutes. Since you'll be peeing a lot you'll need a big jar and wash it every morning, but if your single this works really well and is rather easy to do

I hope you can keep you jars straight, don't want to drink the wrong one!

Sound like you have some serious passion about getting your goals! Good job, keep up the hard work!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by imsarahjane
    1) I'm REALLY glad to hear that you gained your weight naturally. I'm not big on steroids , but that's my own opinion.

2) The only extra thing in my diet are those BOOST drinks, and judging from my photos, you can see that hard work also pays off!
    1) Then this may not be the best message board for you since it is called "Anabolic Review" and it's "MAIN" purpose is the educate and inform on AAS and related drugs. The pros, the cons, the truths and falacies are all discussed at length. I will go out on a limb here and say that your opinions on AAS are likely based on rumors, inuendo, locker room talk and inaccurate media.

2) I really hope you are not insinuating that people who chose to use AAS to augment their training don't work as hard as people who train naturally! I trained naturally for 17 years, but I never formed opinions on people who used because I watched them train and trained with them and they busted their asses every bit as hard as I did. How is using AAS to improve a persons physical appearance and self confidence any differen't from a boob job? Women get bood jobs every day...they're legal.

Just so we're clear I was not attacking (or flaming SJ) merely voicing my difference of opinion.

Ronny...sorry to start this up in your thread bro. You look good and have a great base to build on.

I agree with pete, there are so many enhancements out there. I think if some sort of enhacement makes a person feel better about themself, then why the hell not. Why come down on AAS....just because Scruff McGruff the crime dog or whoever the media may be, says steriods kill, yeah so does does Advil if you take it wrong!

Even with breast enhancemen, where's the work in that? I see most people bust there ass even harder on AAS because they don't want all that money to go to waste. So fake boobs are one thing, what you build on AAS is 100% real, and hard as hell to get.

I guess I'm preaching to the choir, everone here knows this. This is a extreamly intelligent board full of great info. I just wish I could say this to more of the public.

Originally posted by Tystick
    Even with breast enhancemen, where's the work in that? I see most people bust there ass even harder on AAS because they don't want all that money to go to waste. So fake boobs are one thing, what you build on AAS is 100% real, and hard as hell to get.
    EXACTLY MY POINT!!! Nice TY!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Milk the Natural way to the fullest before stepping into the Dark Side, seems like you are doing a great job natural way..............looking good Bro...............XXL

Thread Information