bosco0633 is offline New Member

End of Week 3 pics. Before and after

well im back from my trip. I was so mad when I saw how jacked up everyone was down in Mexico. I came home, and I can honestly say that I am hitting the weights, cardio and diet better than I ever have. My pictures are not that noticible yet, but as I said before if I post then it helps me keep the incentive. Don flame to hard, please provide imput on what you really think. Thanks to everyone who replied last time, you dont know how much that meant to me. Thanks shredz, you are my bro! I appreciate all your support. Well a little update I guess. I went on the trip and went up to 218lbs. Got really bloated. I have been at the gym for the last three weeks solid. I am currently 208lbs and my strength is going up like crazy. I actually did 2 plates today 7 times on my own. I thought I was going to lose it. thanks again.

before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of Week 3 pics.  Before and after-fr1.jpg  

end of week 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of Week 3 pics.  Before and after-fr3.jpg  

before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of Week 3 pics.  Before and after-si1.jpg  

week 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of Week 3 pics.  Before and after-si3.jpg  

before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of Week 3 pics.  Before and after-bk1.jpg  

end of week 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails End of Week 3 pics.  Before and after-bk3.jpg  

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Bro U HAVE TO POST your diet........Those results are Impressive......Keep up the good work....... (hell man it looks like you dropped at least 8 pounds in 3WEEKS!!!!!!!!!)

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Your built like me except im 287 pounds......cutting tommorrow though gonna drop to 250.what do you think your bodyfat is it'd give me a good guess of what mine is

thanks man for the compliment.

My diet is just a high protien diet.

I have three shakes a day, a can of tuna, 2 chicken breasts a day, a little fruit in morning, and only eat raw vegetables. I will east plain baked potatoes and little rice. I have cut out the crap like fast foods and snacking. Oh yeah I drink water like crazy.

as for my body fat. I would have a hard time guessing. When I was at shredz house months ago I was like 18 or 19% on his scale. I dont know if thats right now or not. Its probably higher than that though.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Very impressive pics bosco...keep up witht he program and stay strict! The results will be reward enough! Good luck.

Shaun is offline New Member
    What part of mexico were ya at i just got back too?I was in Cancun!!Your cutting up nicely..keep it up!!

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is so friendly. Whenever someone posts a pic, they automatically get praised. I'll be honest. I see no results. If I do see any, it is almost like I can't tell if it is my eyes playing tricks on me or not. There is no significant difference yet. However, I encourage you to continue with your program, because you will certainly make great changes if you stick to an intelligent cutting program. PM me with any questions and I will try to help.

-SF

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    We appreciate your honesty Sigmund Froid but that is not a way to go about encouraging anyone to continue with their diet. You and I both know how hard it is. Use your head next time!!!

As for what I see. Well Bosco I can honestly say that I can see a major improvement in you that past three weeks. I told you that the other day. I also have the luxury of seeing these changes first hand rather then on these pics. You back is looking fuller, chest and stomach have leaned down quite fast knowing you have been only at this for a few weeks. Keep that diet strick, keep hitting that cardio, and keep pounding the poundages away, and you will continue to make those amazing results you are striving for.

If you have any other questions feel free to let me know. Remember don't let those carbs go to low or you will be in danger of losing hard earned lean muscle mass. Keep carbs at about 300gms a day for right now and then you can cut it back as your date goes on.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Hell, you have to be blind to not see any results...You can tell he has slimmed down and has a great start on his way to a new body. Congrats and keep up the great work!

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Froid,

You seriously need to get your eyes checked or see if your computer monitor is working properly.

I can see a marked difference in bodfyfat reduction. You need to look again!! Bosco, keep it up. You are only three weeks in and I can see a drop in your b/f levels. It will become even more noticeable as you progress and start adding muscle tissue to your frame. Ignore negativity, it will only slow you down and make you question your progress.

Personally, I do not believe in telling someone they look great if I truly do not see an improvement, but I also do not like to see people get flamed from other board members for no reason. There is a difference between constructive criticism and just plain being malicious. Keep it up, your results will speak volumes.

Doc M

yellows2k is offline Member
    I see improvements but very little, of course it has only been 3 weeks but yes he does have improvements.... body fat I would guess 22-24% when he first started, maybe 20-22 now....IMO...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I took that liberty of attaching Bosco's First time pics so you can compare.

thaks for the kind compliments, and the constructive critisims. I could really use some advice on diet tips though. I really am trying hard and I think that I should be where I want to be by the end of my 12th week. Thanks again. any other comments please let me know what you think, negative or not. I think the negative comment has made me work twice as hard at the gym. see ya

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    def tell a difference... Keep up the hard work bro, its all about diet, consistency, and hard work... Remember, Rome wasnt built in a day.. What happened to the tan?
    Last edited by Dan3814; 02-18-2003 at 10:17 AM.

Thread Information